BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/22/2018 12:14:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 5:32:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Honest question BK. Why is there a need for "special" above Life? Do you get more votes on the sheet than I as a lowly life member, that didn't turn in a card with the Vagas shit?
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 7:21:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Honest question BK. Why is there a need for "special" above Life? Do you get more votes on the sheet than I as a lowly life member, that didn't turn in a card with the Vagas shit?
View Quote
Endowment, Patron, and Benefactor members cannot access the forum.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 9:42:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I was wondering why I cant find it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 12:22:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 12:54:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yes, there's a major glitch.  It was fixed, then somehow reverted to "not fixed."  You will need to log out/in now in order to see the work-around.  All I am doing is adding the "Life" Eagle, which will gain you access, but that means you will show two Eagles on your account.  I have confirmation it works, so you should be GTG.  

@TEXASROOTERSBROTHER
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, there's a major glitch.  It was fixed, then somehow reverted to "not fixed."  You will need to log out/in now in order to see the work-around.  All I am doing is adding the "Life" Eagle, which will gain you access, but that means you will show two Eagles on your account.  I have confirmation it works, so you should be GTG.  

@TEXASROOTERSBROTHER
Works for me.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 1:19:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I guess I need a link and/or a work around. 
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 1:29:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 1:43:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm a life patron. How do I get access?
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 2:08:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 2:35:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Still couldn't find it.  Link?
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 2:40:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/25/2018 3:35:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Log out/in.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm a life patron. How do I get access?
Log out/in.  
Ok, now I see it. thanks
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 7:44:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Apparently I can't access it either as I can't even find it.  
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 12:18:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:38:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

That's the problem.  It's right above this forum.  I fixed you, but you will need to log out/in to make it final.  
View Quote
Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 7:23:19 PM EDT
[#16]
I think I need the fix also, I can't find it

Quoted:

That's the problem.  It's right above this forum.  I fixed you, but you will need to log out/in to make it final.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/22/2018 7:39:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 5:56:25 PM EDT
[#18]
@thebeekeeper1

I believe that I might also need the fix.  Would you please check?  Thanks very much, Robert (1345)
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 6:52:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/24/2018 7:11:34 PM EDT
[#20]
I can't see it either.
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 6:40:46 PM EDT
[#21]
I think I need help too.
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 1:10:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 1:11:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/26/2018 7:46:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You're fixed, but need to log out/in to make it final.  Thanks!  
View Quote
Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 3:32:11 PM EDT
[#25]
@thebeekeeper1 now I can't see the NRA lifer forum. It disappeared.

I'm a regular life member. Logged out and back in. No difference.

Link Posted: 3/2/2018 7:25:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 9:37:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yes, there's a major glitch. It was fixed, then somehow reverted to "not fixed." You will need to log out/in now in order to see the work-around. All I am doing is adding the "Life" Eagle, which will gain you access, but that means you will show two Eagles on your account. I have confirmation it works, so you should be GTG.

@TEXASROOTERSBROTHER
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, there's a major glitch. It was fixed, then somehow reverted to "not fixed." You will need to log out/in now in order to see the work-around. All I am doing is adding the "Life" Eagle, which will gain you access, but that means you will show two Eagles on your account. I have confirmation it works, so you should be GTG.

@TEXASROOTERSBROTHER
@thebeekeeper1

I've been a general Life member, then a Patron Life member and am currently a Benefactor Life member since joining ARFCOM. Are you saying we should be able to have an Eagle for each on? I've sent in the proof at the time of each upgrade as per instructions. It's really a cool idea if that's allowed.
Link Posted: 3/2/2018 10:40:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
@thebeekeeper1

I've been a general Life member, then a Patron Life member and am currently a Benefactor Life member since joining ARFCOM. Are you saying we should be able to have an Eagle for each on? I've sent in the proof at the time of each upgrade as per instructions. It's really a cool idea if that's allowed.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@TEXASROOTERSBROTHER
@thebeekeeper1

You'll get another eagle for 'life', like mine.

1 Benefactor, and 1 Lifetime.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 12:49:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 1:28:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 8:15:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 9:16:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Since when did this site go full Scientology?
Link Posted: 3/4/2018 10:51:29 PM EDT
[#33]
I'm confused. I see no NRA life forum. I see talk about eagles, but have no idea what is being talked about here.

I'm an endowment NRA member, recently upgraded to Patron.
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 4:35:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What he said. Hover your cursor over the Eagles and you will see what each represents. You are only supposed to have the highest one, but as above, there is a glitch that necessitates the basic Life one to be present in order to see/access the restricted NRA Life member forum.

I'm traveling so I can't do "staff stuff" until I return home late Monday night. Sorry!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@TEXASROOTERSBROTHER
@thebeekeeper1

You'll get another eagle for 'life', like mine.

1 Benefactor, and 1 Lifetime.
What he said. Hover your cursor over the Eagles and you will see what each represents. You are only supposed to have the highest one, but as above, there is a glitch that necessitates the basic Life one to be present in order to see/access the restricted NRA Life member forum.

I'm traveling so I can't do "staff stuff" until I return home late Monday night. Sorry!
Well, then I guess you'll need to help me when you get back. I cannot even find the restricted NRA Life member forum, doesn't show up anywhere for me. I failed to correctly state my life membership evolution. Like others, it started at Life member, then Endowment, then Patron and finally am at the Benefactor level today. Copies of each were sent in for my eagles as I increased my level.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 1:33:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Those with Patron, Endowment, and Benefactor who still cannot see/enter the NRA Life members special restricted forum please contact me, as I have a work-around that will get you in.  The fix for this is still not in place, so we can do this until such time as it is fixed correctly.  Your extreme patience is appreciated!  
View Quote
I have a question. I bought a life membership 6 days ago and got the auto response thanking me
and saying my free gift would come in 4 weeks or so. When do I get my membership number?

I guess they are swamped.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 1:43:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 1:44:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 1:45:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 3:17:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Usually within a few days you can log on to the site and do a screen capture of the upgrade.  Also, I have done some upgrades with the e-mail confirming the CC payment of $600.  You can forward that to:  [email protected]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those with Patron, Endowment, and Benefactor who still cannot see/enter the NRA Life members special restricted forum please contact me, as I have a work-around that will get you in.  The fix for this is still not in place, so we can do this until such time as it is fixed correctly.  Your extreme patience is appreciated!  
I have a question. I bought a life membership 6 days ago and got the auto response thanking me
and saying my free gift would come in 4 weeks or so. When do I get my membership number?

I guess they are swamped.
Usually within a few days you can log on to the site and do a screen capture of the upgrade.  Also, I have done some upgrades with the e-mail confirming the CC payment of $600.  You can forward that to:  [email protected]
I forwarded it to [email protected]   Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 4:02:05 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Done--but you need to log out/in to make it "take."  Thanks!

@MTShooter
View Quote
Thank you, kind Sir. Follow I shall, your directions.
Link Posted: 3/9/2018 6:04:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Thanks Beekeeper!
Link Posted: 3/10/2018 6:31:46 PM EDT
[#42]
I still can't see it.

Eta: Seems as though my eagle icon has disappeared. Sent a new pic of my card in.
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 3:15:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Everyone please be patient, as I came home to 364 e-mails.  

I'm working through them as fast as I can.  I am REALLY swamped--but that's GREAT (except for you having to wait!).  
View Quote
Thanks beekeeper1, I sent you mine on the 4th and am patiently waiting
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 3:27:49 PM EDT
[#44]
So I sent a pic of my endowment card in but still have no icon or access. Did I send it to the wrong e mail?
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 11:18:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/11/2018 11:20:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 10:44:09 AM EDT
[#47]
So how do you get access?
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 11:20:19 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 10:32:12 PM EDT
[#49]
I can see my Eagle but can't see a restricted forum and yes I have logged off and back on. Am I not looking in the right place?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 11:07:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top