Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2023 9:59:01 AM EDT
On the thread I made: https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2646798_The-COVID-19-Vaccines-Are-Neither-Safe-nor-Effective-nor-Reversible.html  the title is: The COVID-19 Vaccines Are Neither Safe, nor Effective, nor Reversible

I got a email update as well as was @ tagged in it but in my browser and the email it is using the title above. I tried it in edge instead of chrome where I am not logged in and same thing. Is it only on my end or did it mess up?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-/5-2646823/?page=1#i104252419 should be I don't know...it is not showing up for me lol

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/24/2023 10:20:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 11:33:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 11:44:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am confused. Two different threads and the one you linked with the @ and update both look like they fit with someone having mentioned you in the thread. (The second one.)

Am I missing the point of the question?
View Quote
The second one is someone else's thread. That one shows the title as the thread I made. Maybe it is just on my end. You can see it in the screenshot.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 11:57:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Your thread is "COVID-19 Vaccines..."

The other thread you were tagged in is "COVID-19 Threads..."

Are you just not noticing the one word difference?  It's a totally different thread.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 12:41:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Your thread is "COVID-19 Vaccines..."

The other thread you were tagged in is "COVID-19 Threads..."

Are you just not noticing the one word difference?  It's a totally different thread.
View Quote
OMG am I an idiot? lol...maybe not rhetorical....that is actually the name of it lol. I feel really stupid.
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 1:29:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 2:31:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Shot spotter is being used by departments to collect data and intel on places where switches might be manufactured. I saw some screenshot referencing Birmingham in particular.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top