Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/19/2021 10:39:11 AM EDT
Some guy went to DC on the 6th. I went to school with him, but different grades. Don't really know the guy other than he was in the Marines late 2000s I believe.
- small town of 6000 ish
TXDPS, FBI and I believe other people.
APC and everything.
I'm told he's got 4-5 charges, one being having a firearm or weapon inside the capitol.

That's all the details I know. Also with small towns, information gets misunderstood or exaggerated easily, so time will tell

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:42:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Now that's being on a list.  

The 'Bring Armor and Air Support' list.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:42:53 AM EDT
[#2]
What’s the point of owning an apc if you don’t use the apc?

It’s a show of force
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:44:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Marine in the 2000's? His social media is full of goodies. OPSEC he has not. Hope it works out ok.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:44:50 AM EDT
[#4]
FBI regional swat teams are extremely well funded and equipped with little work to do.

Gotta use the equipment when you can
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:46:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FBI regional swat teams are extremely well funded and equipped with little work to do.

View Quote

Roger Stone agrees.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:46:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

training! training!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:48:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What’s the point of owning an apc if you don’t use the apc?

It’s a show of force
View Quote

Pretenders pretending.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:48:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Did they kills his dogs? That's my biggest concern. Cops love shooting dogs, gives them something to kill and nobody cares (other than the owner)
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:52:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Did they kills his dogs? That's my biggest concern. Cops love shooting dogs, gives them something to kill and nobody cares (other than the owner)
View Quote

'if you make us go back and get a warrant, we'll come back and kill your dags"
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:56:54 AM EDT
[#10]
"You don't need an RPG"
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:58:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Remember when they rolled through the streets of Boston with armored vehicles pointing their rifles at people in their windows? All that was over two sickly skinny looking kids.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:59:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
"You don't need an RPG"
View Quote

This is correct.  You need Javelins.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:00:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Noted.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:02:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Military theater, basically the same message as when the cartels cut people's heads off.
"gee, I wonder what terrible thing that guy did"? the good citizen asks through their non-medical mask
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:02:41 AM EDT
[#15]
To be honest, if they ever have reason to come and get ME, I hope they're as scared of me as Biden is of them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:08:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Remember when they rolled through the streets of Boston with armored vehicles pointing their rifles at people in their windows? All that was over two sickly skinny looking kids.
View Quote

Remember when those sickly looking kids detonated IEDs in crowds of people, murder a cop, kidnapped a driver, and got into a firefight with police?

Stop. Not even close to the same thing
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:13:55 AM EDT
[#17]
When he/you are alone, they can really focus and consolidate resources on your ass.

That is how 100 dudes can take 100,000 heavily armed men....one at a time....
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:16:43 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm a clairvoyant. This guy is not guilty And I've heard zero evidence against him.

On a somber note, there are many bootlicking idiots in GD who would happily convict this man.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:18:06 AM EDT
[#19]
If you didn't vote "D" you are next!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

If nothing else, it's training.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:21:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Remember when those sickly looking kids detonated IEDs in crowds of people, murder a cop, kidnapped a driver, and got into a firefight with police?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure, but none of that justified what went down in Boston that day.  Forcing Americans from their homes at gun point.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:30:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Really surprised we have not yet heard of anyone taking a stand when they come knocking.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:31:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Sure, but none of that justified what went down in Boston that day.  Forcing Americans from their homes at gun point.
View Quote

These things happen when you ignore warnings from other intelligence services warning you that you have terrorists in your country and don't do a smidgen of research into who you are letting into the country.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:32:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
When he/you are alone, they can really focus and consolidate resources on your ass.

View Quote

Nobody arrests an infantry battalion.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:32:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nice to know they already rounded up all the human sex traffickers, cartels, and election fraudsters!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:47:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Some guy went to DC on the 6th. I went to school with him, but different grades. Don't really know the guy other than he was in the Marines late 2000s I believe.
- small town of 6000 ish
APC and everything.
I'm told he's got 4-5 charges, one being having a firearm or weapon inside the capitol.

That's all the details I know. Also with small towns, information gets misunderstood or exaggerated easily, so time will tell

View Quote
So to be clear government agents from a discredited national agency the redcoats showed up and arrested a guy for possibly strolling through the Capitol building. He is now on a ship truck back to "Capitol City" the mother country to stand fair trial.  

If When convicted by a jury of "not his peers" he will serve 25 to life.

LOL. JFC.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:55:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

That and they’re terrified. Most FBI agents were never cops and have little to no street level experience. Even the ones who are veterans don’t have any experience in a civilian LE environment. Therefore you get a huge overreaction to minor LE encounters.

If it’s any consolation they’ll be writing reports about every little encounter for the next three days.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:59:44 AM EDT
[#28]
The FIB doesn’t phuck around!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#29]
They picked up a dude here over the weekend for a bomb, guess he posted something mean on the internet.
Sounds like they found a HMTD IED in his house.

I work with his brother.

They were in 2 blacked out Super Duty trucks.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:04:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That and they’re terrified. Most FBI agents were never cops and have little to no street level experience. Even the ones who are veterans don’t have any experience in a civilian LE environment. Therefore you get a huge overreaction to minor LE encounters.

If it’s any consolation they’ll be writing reports about every little encounter for the next three days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hut hut seems to be the order of the day, even with white collar stuff.
IIRC they ripped Roger Stone's front door off the hinges and went in in full battle rattle to serve a warrant. Instead of, oh, I dunno, contacting his attorney and saying they had a warrant and he needed to come in.
I have seen them do it with white collar financial crimes too.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:05:09 PM EDT
[#31]
But the FBI can’t find Hillary’s missing emails or Hunters lap top .  Collusion , collusion , we at the FBI know this Russo shit is a lie but fuck it the overlord commands us! oh wait we at the FBI are corrupt lying sacks of shit  .. disregard our treachery!  just obey the brown shirts and get into the van for political re education
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:07:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Protesters burned APC using molotov cocktails (ukraine)(Maidan Nezalezhnosti)
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:08:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:09:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Was it this guy?  Who threatened to shoot his kids if they turned him in for going to the capitol.

Link

A Texas man who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 was arrested and accused of having threatened to shoot his children if they told authorities that he had gone to Washington, D.C., according to federal court documents released Monday.

According to a complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Washington, the man, Guy Reffitt, was charged with obstruction of justice and knowingly entering a restricted building without lawful authority.

In an affidavit, an FBI agent described Reffitt as an apparent militia member who traveled from suburban Dallas to Washington with a Smith & Wesson pistol to help "protect his country."

In an interview with the FBI, Reffitt's son said his father told his family that he had gone to the Capitol while wearing a GoPro camera attached to a helmet.

Reffitt is alleged to have later threatened to "put a bullet through" his daughter's cellphone if she recorded or mentioned his comments on social media, the affidavit says.

Reffitt's wife told investigators that during an argument, he told his children that if one of them turned him in, "you're a traitor and you know what happens to traitors ... traitors get shot."

His wife, who said Reffitt was a member of the far-right 3 Percenters militia group, added that he is prone to "extreme" statements and that she did not believe he would act on his words, the affidavit says.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:11:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Intimidation.  Chilling speech effects.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:12:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Is he the guy that threatened his family over it?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:13:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
To be honest, if they ever have reason to come and get ME, I hope they're as scared of me as Biden is of them.
View Quote

I hope they're not.  That way you may have a fighting chance.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:14:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
"You don't need an RPG"
View Quote

You don't need to resist.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:15:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Watch me..this shit hasn't even started good yet....

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:15:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

The panicked, abusive, overreaction of police was PRECISELY the same.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:15:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

One of the team leaders in my former reserve unit is on a regional FBI SWAT team. He was an "operator" on active duty before the reserves, went to a SOC reserve unit, and does FBI SWAT now.

His SWAT team has a bunch of Marines and former ARSOF guys. They aren't pretenders.  Maybe his team is an an anomaly, but I would not bet on it.
View Quote

They’re pretending to be cops. This ain’t Baghdad.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:15:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Door to door, no warrants.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:15:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

One of the team leaders in my former reserve unit is on a regional FBI SWAT team. He was an "operator" on active duty before the reserves, went to a SOC reserve unit, and does FBI SWAT now.

His SWAT team has a bunch of Marines and former ARSOF guys. They aren't pretenders.  Maybe his team is an an anomaly, but I would not bet on it.
View Quote

Meh.  I'm sure there's a few real operators in the mix, doesn't provide any respect for the overall operational capability.  Sure they do fine overwhelming one or two.  Put them up against even a half-way determined group willing to fight most will run like bitches when "the plan" goes to shit, and probably leave your buddy ODF in the process.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:16:05 PM EDT
[#44]
If anyone thinks they can stand a chance fighting invading UN blue helmets or the Chinese Army, they should ask themselves if they can handle federal agents and all their toys first.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:16:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Really surprised we have not yet heard of anyone taking a stand when they come knocking.
View Quote

Who would report on it?

How do you it isn't happening already?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:16:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:18:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"You don't need an RPG"

Then someone would use a javelin, and then you guys would cry "Boo hoo drone strikes, not fair!"

Everybody wants to be a gangster until its time to do gangster shit.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:18:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So to be clear government agents from a discredited national agency the redcoats showed up and arrested a guy for possibly strolling through the Capitol building. He is now on a ship truck back to "Capitol City" the mother country to stand fair trial.  

LOL. JFC.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
- small town of 6000 ish
APC and everything.

LOL. JFC.

Due to Covid, he won't get an in person jury trial any time soon, either.  And he will no doubt be relentlessly interrogated in the meantime.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:18:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a law-abiding citizen.  They have no reason to come and get me.  If it ever comes to that, then I'm done anyway - they've ginned up enough fake evidence that I'll never see the outside of a prison again.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 12:20:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top