Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2021 11:53:40 AM EDT
Here is a 60 minutes program displaying wokism back in the 80s.  I was too young to remember politics at the time.  For the older folks on arfcom, when did you first encounter the loony left?

The Loony Left (Full Programme)
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 11:55:25 AM EDT
[#1]
The Brits did nothing to stop it.  Nor are we.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 11:56:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Watch Quantum Leap, LOTS of woke story lines.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 12:14:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Watch Quantum Leap, LOTS of woke story lines.
View Quote

Sliders is another one.

I was slightly made aware of politics during the Carter administration.  I remember Mom was pissed as hell because her brother and his wife were big Carter supporters because he was from GA.  I never really understood the right/left thing fully until I was a grown ass adult and had a conversation with my brother over lunch around 1992.  I was 30 at the time.  But I was always drawn to the right as a young adult.  

I also remember in high school civics class on how the teacher was afraid to call it as it was.  He would talk about ideas and left leaning, right leaning etc.  I think kids these days are much more informed, but brainwashed to the left due to social media.
Link Posted: 8/30/2021 12:23:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Shoving woke shit down other countries hasn’t worked out real well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SGSDxd55Cc
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top