Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2021 2:38:55 PM EDT
Disclaimer. I sometimes daydream what is the worst case most complex conspiracy that the deep state can pull.
I am not suggesting that what I type below is true so let’s keep that all in mind.

So here is my active imagination at work on the vaccination push.  So it has been surreal how hard vaccination is being pushed in spite of the survival rate data. We are at the point that it’s being suggested to start turning people in etc etc.
  For the most part .gov scare plan has worked and general population is just letting their fear manifest.   Now what if the  grand scheme is far beyond.   Sure we have had Nano bots, weird gene therapy and future sterilization theorists.

Now judging  by the lefts radical decisions on policy that isn’t sustainable. Things like overloaded power grids but eliminate fossil fuels, reduced meat consumption and water shortages in farming yet no effort to create desalination plants, and just ecosystem friendly everything that doesn’t work. Are they stupid?  I don’t think they are.  Say what you want but the liberal deep state has a plan and it’s not one created by stupid people.  
  This brings me back to vaccinations .  
What if.... just what if the vaccination isn’t really designed for any of the variants so far. What if there is a much more deadly version that the vaccination does protect against Rewarding those who have bent the knee with keeping their life.
Only it still makes them very sick and very scared.

Now a full scale martial law lockdown going door to door would be acceptable by the general public.  If the virus doesn’t kill you and your not part of the original vaccinations it’s to late. Your a super spreader. The ones still suffering with a vaccination will blame those without if they are still alive.
   There would be no choice but to sacrifice those super spreader non vaccination groups for the greater good.
    Most nations has been disarmed aside from the USA, Middle East tribes and the few lucky enough to hold a special license in their respective countries.
 Liberal .gov has been trying to disarm us with no luck. They have tried to appeal to our senses lol. They have tried bans and constant attempted legislation.  There can never be a one government new world order as long as their are armed citizens.
  The liberals view themselves as saviors. They are pushing the vaccination to save as many of the worthy as they can.  Without free thinkers who are armed to back up their freedom they can finally save the planet.  
Without Trumps 51% the power grid and all other infrastructure is already suitable to sustain policy.  The technologies are far enough along that losing a large part of the population can be managed in due time.

The above is pretty much a plot for a book or movie but how far off are we from something just like this?  
     I can’t see why things are being pushed in the current direction and it’s not like anyone is trying to hide the Great Reset deal.   How bad does the left want it to happen? I’m convinced they are willing to kill or at min accept it happing.
The Germans didn’t have have much trouble getting their public to accept it.  If Hitler had access to virus technology that could use my above strategy  would he have used it?
I do recall reading that Hitler was not a fan of Bio War but I don’t think he is a man that could be trusted ;)

Once again the above is pretty much a daydream I had making sense of the crazy.   It’s a pretty far out deal but maybe we can see what other crazy you guys have thought of.

Link Posted: 7/27/2021 5:39:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 5:49:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Oh come on don’t tell me I’m day late lol

Link Posted: 7/27/2021 7:25:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That little segment of the show blew my mind.  Brought to you by Jeff Bezos too on Prime...  Kinda creepy really.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 8:37:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That little segment of the show blew my mind.  Brought to you by Jeff Bezos too on Prime...  Kinda creepy really.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn that was creepy.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 1:42:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 2:24:36 AM EDT
[#6]
I firmly believe in my heart of hearts that our Government along with other countries are under control of the most sinister, vile, soulless people that the world hasn't seen since the dark ages. Whatever agenda or cause or program they push is inherently detrimental to anyone and everyone. Most uninformed people would flip their fuckin lid if they were made aware of what's really going on behind the sham and facade that media and big tech put up to protect them and conceal their wickedness.

So as for your theory OP, I expect the worst when it comes down to it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:14:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:05:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I find it funny that the ufo and creatures of legend forum is more civil and analytical in a discussion the GD.  Not shocked or anything, but I thought it was worth a comment.
  All things aside the string pullers of the world are very busy.
I’ll we can do is guess and seems guessing the worst is prudent.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 11:21:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I find it funny that the ufo and creatures of legend forum is more civil and analytical in a discussion the GD.  Not shocked or anything, but I thought it was worth a comment.
I’ll we can do is guess and seems guessing the worst is prudent.
View Quote

That's because it's considered a tech forum, and tighter rules apply.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 6:48:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll we can do is guess and seems guessing the worst is prudent.

While that's true I find the posters who frequent this forum most are typically more civil in GD than others.  I think people interested in these topics are not so ready to ridicule or harass others who hold differing opinions.
Link Posted: 7/30/2021 9:58:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:33:50 AM EDT
[#12]
I watched the 2020 Utopia deal. Very spooky I enjoyed watching it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:40:03 AM EDT
[#13]
The vaccine is to protect the aliens from us.  They're coming, and we pose a threat to them with our germs.  They sent us the vaccines and want us vaccinated before they arrive.  

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 11:08:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The vaccine is to protect the aliens from us.  They're coming, and we pose a threat to them with our germs.  They sent us the vaccines and want us vaccinated before they arrive.  

View Quote

What if it’s the transmission method like the africanized honey bees were in the x-files?
It’s all just too weird and suspect.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 1:22:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Control is the key word, as in control groups.  The vaccines are different experiments, and isolation is required to keep results from getting contaminated.  One group may get a vaccine which is actually tiny cloud of nanobots which look for compatible nodes in order to attach to and deliver specific payload.  Imagine waking up a month later, discovering you can speak and understand Mandarin Chinese?
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 11:32:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Lol I said the same thing in Gd or somewhere in here months ago. That the antivax movement for Covid is just one big psyop to get conservatives to refuse it and once it seems that vaccine refusal peaks they unleash the deadly variant and kill off a huge number of conservatives. Currently half the country is angry and ready to fight. If they squashed that number down to say 10% then any resistance/armed rebellion would be easily taken care of and the liberals would still be here as good little worker bees for the elites.

I doubt any of that is the case. This is just the government not letting a good crisis go to waste and using it to empower themselves and erode our rights further. It’s also about them not wanting to admit they don’t know how to handle it so they run around pants on head retarded and double down on the vaccine. The media has a role in all this because they are sensationalizing the whole thing because can make a ton of money by bombarding people with 24/7 fear mongering.

Do I think the vaccine works and will at worse reduce the severity of symptoms should you contract the disease? Yes.

Do I think it’s as effective as they keep pushing it to be? No big no.

Do I support government mandates and work and osha vaccine requirements? Gigantic NO.

I doubt there is any nefarious plan beyond consolidating power for the elites but then again I could be wrong. Alex Jones was partially correct about chimeras. He said human pig hybrids but it seems to be human rat hybrids at Pitt.
Link Posted: 9/28/2021 11:21:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Lol I said the same thing in Gd or somewhere in here months ago. That the antivax movement for Covid is just one big psyop to get conservatives to refuse it and once it seems that vaccine refusal peaks they unleash the deadly variant and kill off a huge number of conservatives. Currently half the country is angry and ready to fight. If they squashed that number down to say 10% then any resistance/armed rebellion would be easily taken care of and the liberals would still be here as good little worker bees for the elites.

I doubt any of that is the case. This is just the government not letting a good crisis go to waste and using it to empower themselves and erode our rights further. It’s also about them not wanting to admit they don’t know how to handle it so they run around pants on head retarded and double down on the vaccine. The media has a role in all this because they are sensationalizing the whole thing because can make a ton of money by bombarding people with 24/7 fear mongering.

Do I think the vaccine works and will at worse reduce the severity of symptoms should you contract the disease? Yes.

Do I think it’s as effective as they keep pushing it to be? No big no.

Do I support government mandates and work and osha vaccine requirements? Gigantic NO.

I doubt there is any nefarious plan beyond consolidating power for the elites but then again I could be wrong. Alex Jones was partially correct about chimeras. He said human pig hybrids but it seems to be human rat hybrids at Pitt.
View Quote

Personally I don’t know what to think anymore.  While I tend to believe the vaccine mandates are about control I still have a bad feeling about them.  
 I do know that our government is no longer for the people. That in itself is scary if you think about the technology.gov posses and how they might use it.     I once stopped by the Georgia Guide Stones.   What they have written on them seems like a NWO wet dream.   I don’t know what wack job commissioned them but they must be pleased
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 8:02:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 1:27:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

99.99999% chance it was Ted Turner who commissioned them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Personally I don’t know what to think anymore.  While I tend to believe the vaccine mandates are about control I still have a bad feeling about them.  
 I do know that our government is no longer for the people. That in itself is scary if you think about the technology.gov posses and how they might use it.     I once stopped by the Georgia Guide Stones.   What they have written on them seems like a NWO wet dream.   I don’t know what wack job commissioned them but they must be pleased

99.99999% chance it was Ted Turner who commissioned them.

Interesting. Has there been any evidence to point towards him? Geographically that makes perfect sense and he was definitely a nut job
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 9:37:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Directly? No. He was quoted as saying about half of what is on those guide stones in the years previous to them being commissioned, though, but he did say specifically the numbers of people sustainable by the planet. If you want a good rabbit hole to go down get to researching him. Fascinating character, and all kinds of weirdness surrounded him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting. Has there been any evidence to point towards him? Geographically that makes perfect sense and he was definitely a nut job

Directly? No. He was quoted as saying about half of what is on those guide stones in the years previous to them being commissioned, though, but he did say specifically the numbers of people sustainable by the planet. If you want a good rabbit hole to go down get to researching him. Fascinating character, and all kinds of weirdness surrounded him.

After doing some reading on my own I’d say he certainly a prime suspect.  If he didn’t it wouldn’t surprise me that he was heavily influenced by them.  

Ultimately I do believe population is out of control, but I’m not God. It’s certainly not for me to decide what should and shouldn’t be.  To bad the “ elites” don’t realize this.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 6:11:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

After doing some reading on my own I’d say he certainly a prime suspect.  If he didn’t it wouldn’t surprise me that he was heavily influenced by them.  

Ultimately I do believe population is out of control, but I’m not God. It’s certainly not for me to decide what should and shouldn’t be.  To bad the “ elites” don’t realize this.
View Quote

Yeah, the elite will ensure that the non-woke are the first ones eliminated. They want docile sheep without borders.

The man who presented the order and payment for the guidestones used the the pseudonym R. C. Christian which is suspected to refer to the founder of the Rosicrucian (Rose Cross) secret society. I would not be surprised if TT is a patron member though.

If you want to start diving down the rabbit hole have at it. :

William Cooper Mystery Babylon #20: 68th Convocation of the Rose Cross Order

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top