Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2021 2:11:50 PM EDT
What would it take to get voter rolls, broken down by precinct, and distributed among at least two validators per enrolled voter, such that an independent database with two photographs, a validated domicile address, birthday, signature, DOB, place of birth etc could be compiled ?

Basically, a non-governmental administered census plus to actually validate voter rolls as existing and living in the stated place?

I bet by dividing up the legwork and validating at least by 2x we could at least figure out where the voter rolls are dominated by fake-dead-moved away voters.

If 75 million trump voters participated at a rate of 10% (7.5M) it would take about a calendar week to do, maybe less. Easily doable in a few weekends. I have volunteered more time to less productive causes.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:19:58 PM EDT
[#1]
No doubt it’s been needed for years but it’s definitely not going to happen with the controlling party. It’s how they want it. Why do you think they’re against voter ID? Illegal voting works for them and they strive to enhance it by calling anything to stop it as racist. Purging the rolls and voter ID would change things dramatically.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:56:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I am talking about a privately organized, privately funded, privately executed endeavor.

Only part govt plays is to provide their list which is already public record.

After that, we divide it up and go out and gather the data.

Two people independently gather data for each voter.

If a person doesnt exist, is dead, or has moved, that gets logged.

Lawsuits to purge the roles at the end.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 3:59:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Or better yet, throw them all out and start over.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:06:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Seems the only reasonable way at this point. Delete everything and start over. If you would like to vote in 2 years then show up with id and re-register. But LOL, that's racist or some shit I'm sure.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:12:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Voter registration should require renewal like a driver's license.  Say every 8 years.  At least the dead folks would be taken out, maybe!
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:19:08 PM EDT
[#6]
States are required to purge their rolls periodically. Most don’t. Judicial Watch has successfully sued some to get them to comply.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:35:49 PM EDT
[#7]
It should be done, but there is only one way to keep the swamp from cheating.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:38:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No doubt it’s been needed for years but it’s definitely not going to happen with the controlling party. It’s how they want it. Why do you think they’re against voter ID? Illegal voting works for them and they strive to enhance it by calling anything to stop it as racist. Purging the rolls and voter ID would change things dramatically.
View Quote

Yup, the uniparty doesn’t want the voter rolls assessed in any way...

...unless more invalid voters are being added
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:40:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Voter registration should require renewal like a driver's license.  Say every 8 years.  At least the dead folks would be taken out, maybe!
View Quote

Not a bad idea...
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:47:44 PM EDT
[#10]
So I can have some enraged asshole goon squad come to my house with a fucking gun and demanding answers? And when he's unsatisfied with my responsiveness, he already has all my identifying information for identity theft?

Put me down in the "fuck no" column.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:50:54 PM EDT
[#11]
The votor rolls are a mess because politicians and bureaucrats WANT them to be a mess as it enables fraud to go whichever way they want.

Period.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:51:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Lol

wont matter.

either fraud will give them what they want, or the 20million illegals they grant citizenship to will take away their need for fraud.

Elections no longer matter.  Once we as a people start coming to terms with that we can begin to plan accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:54:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Just putting it out there, but the way voter registration is done here in Canada, is that when you pay your taxes you check a box for "register me to vote in the next election" and your current address gets added. If you moved then it gets deleted from the old address location. The voter rolls are only collected for the most recent years tax records. You also have to be a Canadian citizen to vote. None of this "names added for decades" shit.

When you go to vote, they check your ID (has to be picture with address, or picture with mail addressed to you) and mark off your name on the registration roll. No info on who your party affiliation is or whom you vote for, just a check off that you got your ballot.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 4:56:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Won't matter.
The percentage of citizens that have the beliefs that we do is getting smaller and smaller. The country is getting exactly what they are asking for.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:02:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Too late now. Republican politicians were to scared by being called racist.  No chance.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:30:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Voting
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:36:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fd/Inked_finger.jpg
View Quote

We might as well admit we are a third world, election wise, and start putting third world voter fraud protections in.  Inked fingers, and in person voting, is a great start.

I actually worked voter fraud as an LEO.  It's always absentee or mail in voting where it happens.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:41:13 PM EDT
[#18]
@Group9

Did you work a larger city? Is a voter fraud section normal in most cities?
Any other LE want to chime in? Please do.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:48:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
@Group9

View Quote
Of course it is. Why else would they say in Chicago "Vote Early, Vote Often"

I wish our politicians were as forward thinking
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:48:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fd/Inked_finger.jpg
View Quote

Third world corruption needs Third world solution.

And firing squad for traitors.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:51:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
@Group9

View Quote

I worked in a state Attorney General's Public Integrity Division.  We could have worked nothing but voter fraud and kept busy.  Unfortunately, we had a lot of other violations we had to work, too.

Two things I learned.  It's almost always mail in fraud or absentee ballots, and there is always someone in on it in the elections office (circuit clerk's office in our state).  You need that inside person to get the names and addresses, to harvest ballots for(mainly of people who are registered still, but haven't voted in several elections, they are the safe ones to submit fraudulent ballots for) and to help with dummying up whatever signature verification is required (notarized in our state, which doesn't do anything to stop it).

Strangely enough voter ID probably wouldn't stop that much fraud, although it would stop a little.  It's the ballot harvesting.  When I saw all the battleground states cooking up mail in ballot processes on the fly, with no security considerations, I knew it probably over for Trump.   You just need the voter fraud in the right place, to not need that much of it.   We had individuals, who by themselves were casting 100 fraudulent votes.  With effort (and time, which they were given wit the relaxed rules), one person could do ten times that.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:57:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The votor rolls are a mess because politicians and bureaucrats WANT them to be a mess as it enables fraud to go whichever way they want.

Period.

View Quote
This is the way.  None of this is by accident
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:59:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I worked in a state Attorney General's Public Integrity Division.  We could have worked nothing but voter fraud and kept busy.  Unfortunately, we had a lot of other violations we had to work, too.

Two things I learned.  It's almost always mail in fraud or absentee ballots, and there is always someone in on it in the elections office (circuit clerk's office in our state).  You need that inside person to get the names and addresses, to harvest ballots for(mainly of people who are registered still, but haven't voted in several elections, they are the safe ones to submit fraudulent ballots for) and to help with dummying up whatever signature verification is required (notarized in our state, which doesn't do anything to stop it).

Strangely enough voter ID probably wouldn't stop that much fraud, although it would stop a little.  It's the ballot harvesting.  When I saw all the battleground states cooking up mail in ballot processes on the fly, with no security considerations, I knew it probably over for Trump.   You just need the voter fraud in the right place, to not need that much of it.   We had individuals, who by themselves were casting 100 fraudulent votes.  With effort (and time, which they were given wit the relaxed rules), one person could do ten times that.
View Quote
Yep. The electoral college could have been swung by a very small number of people harvesting 1,000 votes each.

Several states had very small margins.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 7:59:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Voting
View Quote

Lawsuits

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:00:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who is them?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:00:56 PM EDT
[#26]
election integrity is dead, and it aint coming back. lefty wont let it.

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:10:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Who is them?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is them?

The purgees,.. duh
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 8:16:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Court blocks Wisconsin
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/2020/01/14/appeals-court-blocks-purge-wisconsin-voter-rolls-time-being/4465158002/

Court blocks Indiana
https://www.aclu.org/press-releases/federal-court-blocks-indiana-voter-purge-law

Court blocks Georgia
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/28/georgia-voter-rolls-senate-451820

There are cases from Michigan, Pennsylvania, and more.

Democrats, and Democrats only, block every effort to have fair and honest elections.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 4:52:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Yep. The electoral college could have been swung by a very small number of people harvesting 1,000 votes each.

Several states had very small margins.
View Quote

You have to keep in mind, it's a pretty serious felony to commit voter fraud in our state.

People wouldn't be doing it, if they thought it wouldn't make a difference.

That's my argument to people that say, "Yeah, there was some voter fraud, but it didn't change the election."  Why would they do it they didn't think it would work?  Would you try and rob a bank if you thought you wouldn't get any money?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:02:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Voting is so last century.
CNN picks our presidents now.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:18:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes delete all, registration to vote again with photo ID, proof of residency.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:56:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Laughs in Dominion voting machines...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top