View Quote

Yea, I saw a KRISS
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:09:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Black people all want to kill us?

Fuck!

I’m going to have to keep my eye on them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish there was a way to really bridge the gap between black and white gun owners so they can't keep splitting us as factions. We're Americans.
Stronger together.
Nope.
They may find firearms useful to protect their interests.
But, as a group, they still want to expropriate and possibly kill us. At the very least, they won't be sorry to see their extremists do it. This is what they say. This is how they vote.
Don't believe me? Try walking down any MLK Boulevard in this country and see what happens.

Black people all want to kill us?

Fuck!

I’m going to have to keep my eye on them.

Colin Noir and the long con
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:15:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Says more about the mob than the store owner IMO.  

I'm in the "whatever works" to protect yourself bucket.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't like the fact that they put "black owned" on their stores, as if it's OK to loot "white owned" businesses but they should be exempt from being looted because they're black.

Good for them for defending their property, but the sign is kind of racist.

This is where I fall. Sucks that they have to, but I'd do it too if I was in their situation.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:16:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I take it with a post like this you would not even believe yourself to be ignorant would you?  Let's begin by acknowledging that I am one of "those" people that you speak about.  Yes, I am a scary black man insofar as you're concerned.  The sad truth is that even though I don't know you and only know that you are an ignorant fool to say something as blatantly racist as you have said, I would still be there to help you out if I happened to be around you when you needed help.  The reason being is that unlike yourself I don't see you by the color of your skin.  Contrary to your f*ck*d up beliefs, not all blacks are ignorant fools even though you obviously see all of us as such.  What you obviously don't realize is that many of us care about the same things that you do...family, friends, and our ability to care for those that we are in charge of protecting and caring for.  Yes, there are a lot of blacks on welfare, but so too are there a lot of Whites, Asian, and Hispanics also.  Even though you likely don't want to believe it, I have no desire to f**k your wife or girlfriend.  The truth is that if you actually don't cross the street when you see me walking towards you and you don't bring attention to yourself then there's a good likelihood that I won't even pay attention to you as contrary to your beliefs, I have to deal with more people who probably look like you every day than you have to deal with people who look like me.  Respect is something that is earned.  It's clear that you don't give respect to blacks given your obvious bias against them.  However, in truth a post like yours immediately loses my respect given the fact that ignorance can't be overlooked when it's as blatant as you have shown.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope.
But, as a group, they still want to expropriate and possibly kill us. At the very least, they won't be sorry to see their extremists do it. This is what they say. This is how they vote.
Don't believe me? Try walking down any MLK Boulevard in this country and see what happens.

I take it with a post like this you would not even believe yourself to be ignorant would you?  Let's begin by acknowledging that I am one of "those" people that you speak about.  Yes, I am a scary black man insofar as you're concerned.  The sad truth is that even though I don't know you and only know that you are an ignorant fool to say something as blatantly racist as you have said, I would still be there to help you out if I happened to be around you when you needed help.  The reason being is that unlike yourself I don't see you by the color of your skin.  Contrary to your f*ck*d up beliefs, not all blacks are ignorant fools even though you obviously see all of us as such.  What you obviously don't realize is that many of us care about the same things that you do...family, friends, and our ability to care for those that we are in charge of protecting and caring for.  Yes, there are a lot of blacks on welfare, but so too are there a lot of Whites, Asian, and Hispanics also.  Even though you likely don't want to believe it, I have no desire to f**k your wife or girlfriend.  The truth is that if you actually don't cross the street when you see me walking towards you and you don't bring attention to yourself then there's a good likelihood that I won't even pay attention to you as contrary to your beliefs, I have to deal with more people who probably look like you every day than you have to deal with people who look like me.  Respect is something that is earned.  It's clear that you don't give respect to blacks given your obvious bias against them.  However, in truth a post like yours immediately loses my respect given the fact that ignorance can't be overlooked when it's as blatant as you have shown.

@dave3223

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:18:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Wyoming lol
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:55:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't like the fact that they put "black owned" on their stores, as if it's OK to loot "white owned" businesses but they should be exempt from being looted because they're black.

View Quote

I see your point, and thought about it for a while. I think it says the MOST about how much they don't trust their "own people" (defined in complicated ways) in this situation. That ain't a black power sign. That's "don't burn me down, bro." It also suggests that a lot of the rioters are not from around there. My neighbors would know not to burn my house down. Imported rioters would not.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:58:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see I was beat.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:01:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Racism will never go away.  You are living in a fairy tale if you think it will.  In my experience, blacks are some of the most racist people I've ever come across....though we did have a pretty big KKK group not far from here  

When is the last time the whites/asians/hell, even the hispanics ever looted, rioted, burned businesses, and beaten innocents because someone of their skin color was killed?  Never having even met the person killed...just going by their skin color?

There's good and bad people of every race...but....stereotypes exist for a reason.  

That said, I'd probably stand with those men if I could
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:17:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Racism will never go away.  You are living in a fairy tale if you think it will.  In my experience, blacks are some of the most racist people I've ever come across....though we did have a pretty big KKK group not far from here  

When is the last time the whites/asians/hell, even the hispanics ever looted, rioted, burned businesses, and beaten innocents because someone of their skin color was killed?  Never having even met the person killed...just going by their skin color?

There's good and bad people of every race...but....stereotypes exist for a reason.  

View Quote

Agreed. IMO everybody is pretty much a racist, it's just a matter of where you fall on the continuum. Some have so little that it is never seen. Others try to hide it but they can't. One's life experiences inform where one falls. I've seen white on white racism. I've seen black on black. I have been with black people when the subject of how NOT dark someone is. I learned the term "high yellow." Man can they be hard on one another.

Comparing when majority power holders have resorted to violence with when minority non-power holders have resorted to violence is not a clean way to compare the relative propensity for violence between races, so I will just leave that one alone.

Stereotypes do exist for a reason, and that reason is the memory of prior similar acts. Broad sweeping generalizations also have a reason, and that's ignorance.

I would stand with those men if I could, and I would stand with you too.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:51:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I changed a flat tire on my trailer on MLK boulevard Monday afternoon. Some guy on a bike stopped and offered to help.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish there was a way to really bridge the gap between black and white gun owners so they can't keep splitting us as factions. We're Americans.
Stronger together.
Nope.

I changed a flat tire on my trailer on MLK boulevard Monday afternoon. Some guy on a bike stopped and offered to help.

ETA : (expand quote to see what I'm referencing)
In Wyoming? I would expect to get trampled by a herd of antelope. That is if the wind didn't bowl me over first. Jeezus, you need to get out more.
And by the way, I've walked down a few MLK streets and the worst thing that happened was that I made it safely to my destination.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 1:03:58 PM EDT
[#11]

Hahaha classic.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 2:01:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'd concur with that.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 3:52:26 PM EDT
[#13]
I agree with them protecting what’s theirs.

However, I would bet that I know what kind of politicians and policies they vote for, assuming they vote.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:50:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

My neighbors are black and I'm just now finding out that they're trying to kill me?

What the fuck!
View Quote

Damn, I've got two black neighbors and a black girlfriend. I had no idea they were after me. LOL
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 8:53:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Agreed. IMO everybody is pretty much a racist, it's just a matter of where you fall on the continuum. Some have so little that it is never seen. Others try to hide it but they can't. One's life experiences inform where one falls. I've seen white on white racism. I've seen black on black. I have been with black people when the subject of how NOT dark someone is. I learned the term "high yellow." Man can they be hard on one another.

Comparing when majority power holders have resorted to violence with when minority non-power holders have resorted to violence is not a clean way to compare the relative propensity for violence between races, so I will just leave that one alone.

Stereotypes do exist for a reason, and that reason is the memory of prior similar acts. Broad sweeping generalizations also have a reason, and that's ignorance.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@ExecutiveMendicant
My partner is pretty much white,  though people confuse him for "hawaiian/islander/etc" because he has JUST enough color to not be totally white.

His father is eyes-and-teeth black.

I've seen black people treat him shitty for being mixed race and light skinned,  and whites treat him shitty because his daddy looks like a Nigerian Mountain.

People are shitty and racist everywhere. It's a part of the human condition and as Freud said, Weltanschauung.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 8:56:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

He's not kidding though, he seriously looks like he would happily rip your leg off and beat your friend to death with it,
Or eat you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not being a frightened little racist also does wonders.

He's not kidding though, he seriously looks like he would happily rip your leg off and beat your friend to death with it,
Or eat you.

Unfortunately these days it's the latter. I didn't even realize I was in a bad hood. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. It was honestly a great time. I guess I don't start to worry just because I'm in a black neighborhood. I watch for the same signs no matter where I'm at or what color the people are.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 8:57:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Damn, I've got two black neighbors and a black girlfriend. I had no idea they were after me. LOL
View Quote

My neighbor and her grandson were out "picking weeds" today while I was out cleaning my chain . I kept my eyes on them the whole time now that I know they're out to get me
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 9:02:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

My neighbors are black and I’m just now finding out that they’re trying to kill me?

What the fuck!
View Quote

Crap!  I've got them on both sides of me, I'm surrounded!  Guess I better lock and load.  No sleep tonight, will have the wife take the day shift.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:18:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Unfortunately these days it's the latter. I didn't even realize I was in a bad hood. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. It was honestly a great time. I guess I don't start to worry just because I'm in a black neighborhood. I watch for the same signs no matter where I'm at or what color the people are.
View Quote

I think it has a lot to do.with where we grew up, we don't act stupid, we know how the game goes, and when nothing trips our alarms we just go with the flow.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:46:38 PM EDT
[#20]
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being in the ghetto as long as you stay away from the drug and gang areas.  Just don't be an asshole and start running your mouth... If someone runs their mouth at you, unass the area.  

I'll drive around just about anywhere in Gary, or the South side of Chicago, and as long as you avoid certain areas, you will be fine.  

Also, stay the fuck away from the projects.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:00:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:03:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Excellent...
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:06:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Stronger together.
View Quote

There is for some of us.  It's called mutual respect.

That requires the people to not buy into the media talking points.  That's the hard part.  Most people are too stupid and inattentive to look around and see truth.

The video in another thread of white and blacks open carrying and protesting side by side in their neighborhood against police brutality and violation of rights was great.  "They" (the people in that neighborhood) get it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:27:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

What would happen is I would get to where I'm going.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope.

What would happen is I would get to where I'm going.

My shop is 3 blocks south of MLK, and I’m definitely a minority in this neighborhood.  I’m more comfortable in this neighborhood than when I’m at home getting the stink eye from my Covid Karen neighbor for having a couple friends over for beer.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:36:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Somehow, while clicking on the twitters, i landed on a proximate link that says a cop was responsible for breaking out the windows at the Autozone. Doxed as such. Dunno if it's true or not.
Probably covered already.  

https://twitter.com/dyllyp/status/1266166402521522176]https://twitter.com/dyllyp/status/1266166402521522176

One thing I took away: someone carrying an umbrella when its not raining is planning on evading surveillance.

quick check https://www.inquisitr.com/6080600/jacob-pederson-st-paul-protest/ says no.
View Quote

Yeah, because the police dept would have NO incentive to cover up another crooked cop. Wake up and smell the burning stores bro.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:39:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My neighbors are black and I'm just now finding out that they're trying to kill me?

What the fuck!

Sheeeit

You’re already dead you just don’t know it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:48:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

@tetoncounty

Bullshit. They have their vocal extremist minority just like we do. I have spent PLENTY of time on more than one MLK Blvd, D Street, and all the other numbers and letters. Don't walk around the hood looking like you don't belong and staring at every black person like they're an escaped plantation negro.

Sure, the ghetto is the ghetto. They're often inhabited by ghetto goblins.  Ghetto goblins are somewhat dangerous if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

My partner's father is blacker than nigerian night on a new moon, and he's one of the most educated, well dressed, and well spoken people I know. ????? absolutely despises ghetto blacks, and isn't shy about telling them to GTFO. I reckon he'd tell you the same and you'd pee your ignorant pants in your hurry to comply. Lol
View Quote

Listen to their vocal "minority" on social media.  They (vocal minority) are arming up to protect themselves from white people who are out to kill blacks.  Follow #blackgunsmatter on insta a get back to me in a few days it is quite disturbing.

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:53:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

@ExecutiveMendicant
My partner is pretty much white,  though people confuse him for "hawaiian/islander/etc" because he has JUST enough color to not be totally white.

His father is eyes-and-teeth black.

I've seen black people treat him shitty for being mixed race and light skinned,  and whites treat him shitty because his daddy looks like a Nigerian Mountain.

People are shitty and racist everywhere. It's a part of the human condition and as Freud said, Weltanschauung.
View Quote

That's funny.  I always wondered how the genetics get figured out when a kid is made.  My kids are half Asian.  One looks like a Mexican/asian and the other is about as white as I am gets sun burns and everything.  

Link Posted: 5/29/2020 11:57:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You're obviously triggered. Here's the deal:
-I've hired, and worked with, blacks.
-I've had them, recently, as guests in my home.

With the people I know, and trust, background makes no difference.
But, I'm not stupid enough NOT to understand that the game now is identity politics, and there is very little common ground. I didn't make the rules in this new game. But I'll play. You want comity, civility? Might happen if I start hearing some pushback against the people who are threatening me and mine, and blaming me for their inadequacies and failures. Vicious identity politics may be a winning political strategy. Or not. But it WILL result in some very bright lines being drawn. Kumbayah time ended a while back.

Bottom line: If I enter one of those ghetto enclaves, I will, eventually, be attacked because of my skin pigmentation.
If they come to my neighborhood, they will be left in peace.

So you can save your insults.

View Quote

LoL, what-aren't there like only 3 black people in Wyoming??

How many ghettos y'all got?
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:02:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Good for them.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:08:22 AM EDT
[#31]
So does that mean I can only guard a "white owned business"?

They are still playing identity politics with this tripe.

I did not see the Truck Bros playing that shit guarding a middle eastern smoke shop in MN.

They did it because it was the right thing to do. Not skin color.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:14:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

ARFCOM...

Everyone is a battle-hardened commando.

But NYC is terrifying.  

And if you see a dog off leash...SHOOT IT!  It will TOTALLY bite you.

And NOW the Black people are scary???

What's next?
View Quote

I am guessing Virtue Signaling?

Wouldn't you agree?
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 7:57:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top