BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:08:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m going to go the other way and say he decided to search himself and your name came up on my life or something similar and he clicked on it and went down the rabbit hole.  Your profile showed court records or something.
View Quote

You missed the part about full indoctrination. He hates guns.
Years ago my sister, BIL, niece, and dad came down for Thanksgiving so my dad could see my youngest before the dementia really got bad. Brother came in too.

Took my AR out to show my dad and he shouldered it looking through the scope my brother came around a corner seeing this and literally got scared and shuddered.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:09:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Your brother is going to red flag you. Make sure you hide your dag and getting anything questionable out of your house.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:11:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I have Democrat family members that I won't associate with going forward. Pretty sure they'll try and rat me out for something they imagine I did at some point. The Left is getting itself wrapped up in hysteria right now and is on a witch hunt for "domestic terrorists". They're being told that's us.

Pretty soon a lot of people are gonna get doxxed, fired, cancelled, etc. I mean ordinary people, not public figures. That's when the real fun starts.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:11:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I was not close to my brother.  I'd have kneecapped him.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:12:53 PM EDT
[#5]
funny thing is, he got baited.

i've done searches on potential employees and just people i meet. there are a couple web site that bait you in saying this person has a criminal record, arrests, bla bla bla.

i know its garbage because i look up other peeps i know and i know they are squeaky clean, including myself and it says there are records.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:12:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I suspect there may be a LOT of bloodied noses in some families going forward. Harsh words and promises made that will be kept. I'm glad I have a TINY family. I'm the oldest of everyone and there's only one borderline non-hardcore conservative.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:14:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I suspect there may be a LOT of bloodied noses in some families going forward. Harsh words and promises made that will be kept. I'm glad I have a TINY family. I'm the oldest of everyone and there's only one borderline non-hardcore conservative.
View Quote

heck ya, i steer clear on my lefty family members (cousins, aunts, uncles). glad to be an only and my parents are super conservative.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:28:46 PM EDT
[#8]
The left has some serious control freaks.  Is this the beginning of the Orwellian boot stomping on our human faces (or had that already started :D)?

"Never before have so many 'known' was best for others."
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:32:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
heck ya, i steer clear on my lefty family members (cousins, aunts, uncles). glad to be an only and my parents are super conservative.  
View Quote

We're changing retirement plans, because there is no way I'm going to move back home to be near family that has shown themselves to be raging libtards.  It would probably be a race to see which of them could turn me into the local commissar first.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:33:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He's also going to use "cancel culture" tactics to try and make your life untenable.  Be proactive - see an attorney about an order of protection. Might even want to have a chat with your boss, just in case he tries to raise a stink on your job.
View Quote

THIS.  It sounds like an overreaction but get ahead of it OP.  The paper trail will help protect you, and if he does start some shennanigans, he will face legal consequences. sounds like your sisters will back you, might want to have a chat about it with them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I haven't spoken to my brother or sister in 14 years over them being leftist. I have no idea why people interact with anyone like this.
View Quote

My brother and an uncle might be related to me but they would see me off at the train station if it came to that. Fuck them
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:36:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Years ago my sister, BIL, niece, and dad came down for Thanksgiving so my dad could see my youngest before the dementia really got bad. Brother came in too.

Took my AR out to show my dad and he shouldered it looking through the scope my brother came around a corner seeing this and literally got scared and shuddered.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’m going to go the other way and say he decided to search himself and your name came up on my life or something similar and he clicked on it and went down the rabbit hole.  Your profile showed court records or something.

Speaking of...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:38:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Never talk to your brother again.

He is planning on fucking you.

View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:42:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Speaking of...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:47:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just make sure to watch the watchers.
View Quote

But who watches the watchers, of the watcher?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:52:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Texas doesn't have any red flag laws I'm aware of.
View Quote

Yet

Bet we get RFL and UBIs at the national level at minimum. Wait until FJB EOs assault capacity babnana clips

Wait until they RFL people with evil bumpstocks or other stuff they shouldn't have

RFLs would work better than an AWB, then they wouldn't have to look bad when no one registers their stuff

Or not
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes. I've had people coming to me with that shit already too. Not family thankfully but I've warned several times that they are going hunting.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:09:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
funny thing is, he got baited.

i've done searches on potential employees and just people i meet. there are a couple web site that bait you in saying this person has a criminal record, arrests, bla bla bla.

i know its garbage because i look up other peeps i know and i know they are squeaky clean, including myself and it says there are records.

View Quote

I looked for my own name a while back and one of them says I have a criminal record.  I've never been arrested and I've passed every background and security clearance check I've ever had run; those things are definitely a scam.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:12:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
hi left, go fuck yourselves.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:13:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
What the heck does your brother hope to accomplish with looking at court or criminal records? Is he going to try and Arock you or something? Do you even have anything in your past to sweat about? If not, call your brother and tell him to go fuck himself. Hell, even if you do have something, tell him to go fuck himself anyway.
View Quote

That’s how we found out that my great uncles mental breakdown/suicide attempt was actually because he got caught trying to hook up with underage girls on the internet.

Also turns out he’s been caught more than once.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:14:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
  FPNI.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
hi left, go fuck yourselves.
  FPNI.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:15:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Every once and a while I type in the search bar "I know you're watching me and I'm coming to kill you"
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:15:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Patriots are watching them... so, this is for those watching us

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:22:55 PM EDT
[#24]
I’ve never understood all this familial squabbling.  As quick as I got my mother underground, I told my sister to go the hell back to Texas and if I ever saw here again, I’d kill her.

Been pretty peaceful, family-wise since.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:37:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

He's gay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's gay.

Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:38:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I really want him to know if it goes too far I can so make his life miserable with some info I have.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Better to know now before he comes to you for help in the future.

I really want him to know if it goes too far I can so make his life miserable with some info I have.

I would do it anyways. He's a commie.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 7:58:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I was not close to my brother.  I'd have Mozambiqued him.
View Quote

FIFY.
Also, watch your knitting.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:30:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm going to go the other way and say he decided to search himself and your name came up on my life or something similar and he clicked on it and went down the rabbit hole.  Your profile showed court records or something.
View Quote
ALL the profiles show court records or something.  That's the scam. They show that, get people worked up, and get them to pay for "removal" or "research more" services.

Pick any person who's full actual name you know, plug it into google and see what comes up. For extra fun, try someone who is under 18 and couldn't possibly have a public court record yet.  They'll still say 'court records are available'.

It means nothing.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:06:46 PM EDT
[#29]
They're not the only ones making lists.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top