BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/19/2021 6:29:01 PM EDT
Mexico?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:29:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Dumb topic. Things don't change literally overnight.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:31:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Funny you should say this.  As talk of secession in Texas started back up I started asking myself, who should Texas align with?  Mexico or the former USA?  

hmmm
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:32:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yesterday that was true.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:33:21 PM EDT
[#4]
This is some grade A drama.  No one believes Mexico is a better place to live than the US.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:33:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Funny you should say this.  As talk of secession in Texas started back up I started asking myself, who should Texas align with?  Mexico or the former USA?  

hmmm
View Quote

If Texas seceded I would venture to guess that a lot of other states would join them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:33:33 PM EDT
[#6]
You aren’t wrong.

If you’re a cartel member there’s really nothing you can’t do.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:33:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Ask that question when they hang all DJT's judicial picks.

Until then the courts aren't dead, and your constitutional freedoms are still intact.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:34:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Lol drama queen
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:34:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

First post does not nail it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:36:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is some grade A drama.  No one believes Mexico is a better place to live than the US.
View Quote

Agreed, but if was President of Mexico or a Central/South American country, I'd be thinking hard about cutting taxes and other ways to incentivize fed up Americans and their businesses to relocate.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:36:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Much worse place to live for the non-ruling class but definitely more free.  You think they have taxes, gun laws, fireworks laws, hate speech laws, noise ordnances,  vehicle emissions regulations, or any of the unending garbage we do?  And I don’t mean on paper I mean in reality. Same goes for most of the third world.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:38:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If Texas seceded I would venture to guess that a lot of other states would join them.
View Quote

Agree !  All it will take is one to bring the whole house of cards down .
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:41:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup, if Texas goes at least 20 other states would eventually follow in my opinion.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:48:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Ay Guey!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:49:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yup, if Texas goes at least 20 other states would eventually follow in my opinion.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's why there is no peaceful way to fix this
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:53:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Think so?

I have a house down in Jalisco, have lived there quite a bit over the years.  

Literally everything in Mexico is illegal without the proper permit if it’s legal at all.

Ev. Ry. Thing.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:54:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

You should talk to some of the former business owners I know. Several moved to Mexico a few years back and never stop raving about it. My wife and I love going to Mexico, it's one of our favorite places.

You should get out more.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Until then the courts aren't dead, and your constitutional freedoms are still intact.
View Quote

You would be wrong, SCOTUS proved that during the election.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:56:44 PM EDT
[#19]
So what’s the answer?  Anyone here contemplation relocating down to Mexico to enjoy all of the “freedom”?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:57:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Alabama
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:59:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Jesus, some of y'all need a xanax.

This place is worse than when the dumbass doomers were losing their shit a few months ago.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:00:44 PM EDT
[#22]
You are safer in the third world now where you can ignore most of the laws or low level bribe your way around them...

Make America Mexico!
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:05:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You should talk to some of the former business owners I know. Several moved to Mexico a few years back and never stop raving about it. My wife and I love going to Mexico, it's one of our favorite places.

You should get out more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should get out more.

Expats can be some dumb bastards.

I know of a few that tried to retire in Guanajuato and thought it was such a cute old quaint place.  They all ended up dead.  

Americans don’t have the mentality to live in a 3rd world shithole.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:06:53 PM EDT
[#24]
We all Mexicans now??

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:09:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

hmmm
View Quote

Although it's a lot of border to defend...

Neither.

Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:11:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep, you'd see Louisiana, Oklahoma, and probably states like Kansas, most of Arkansas, etc. follow suit real quick.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:11:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Mexico has a lot going for it policy wise sure, but...it's still fucking mexico

I guess if you like the flat barren desert or patches of primitive jungle, it's cool. I like dense hardwood forests myself.

If I was older and had severe medical conditions, I might retire there. I hope not though.

Speed
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:13:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You would be wrong, SCOTUS proved that during the election.
View Quote

Courts aren't perfect, they never have been.

And I agree they punted when they shouldn't have.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:17:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Mexico has a lot going for it policy wise sure, but...it's still fucking mexico

I guess if you like the flat barren desert or patches of primitive jungle, it's cool. I like dense hardwood forests myself.

If I was older and had severe medical conditions, I might retire there. I hope not though.

Speed
View Quote

Mexico has some beautiful mountains as well.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#30]
This is a stupid fucking thread.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:28:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Alabama
View Quote

Man, don't be telling people that. Nothing here but dumb rednecks and low wages.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:32:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

What constitutional freedoms are intact? Be specific. Except for amendment #3, there isn't a single one that isn't subject to a number of large infringements.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Heh, hold my over-taxed beer.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:36:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What constitutional freedoms are intact? Be specific. Except for amendment #3, there isn't a single one that isn't subject to a number of large infringements.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Um. the right to sniff children and traffic them to pedo island is still ok.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:36:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Northern Alaska is the correct answer.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:36:43 PM EDT
[#36]
If Tejas secedes it can become Mexicos hat....
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:38:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Agreed, but if was President of Mexico or a Central/South American country, I'd be thinking hard about cutting taxes and other ways to incentivize fed up Americans and their businesses to relocate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would be simple. Lower taxes, fight corruption, and increase safety. People would flood into that country and pour money into the economy.

Though the influx of money would raise the cost of living for the average citizen so if it happened too quickly it might also bring with it civil strife
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:49:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
If Tejas secedes it can become Mexicos hat....
View Quote

We could finally secure the Rio Grande. . . also the Sabine and Red River.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:52:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

ohboy.gif

Well let me ask you first, do you believe rights are absolute?  If yes, skip to b)

a)  Rights aren't absolute.  So yes, when you  go to prison, you get your gun taken away from you while in prison.

b)  Yes.  Your rights are being infringed.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:56:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I were the president of Mexico, I  would make the corporate tax rate and personal income tax rate zero, for what and who  is physically in the country.

It would be like the CA to TX move, but on a country level.

I would also fast track nuclear power plants on the border, CA can watch Vegas strip like lights during their rolling black outs while I mock them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:00:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Which is why the U.S. will never allow it to happen. Not only are we of huge economic and strategic importance (oil reserves and half the nation's refining capacity), but OK, UT, ID, AR, LA, KS, NE, ND, SD, WY, MT, AL, TN, KY, WV, FL, SC, etc. would all be clamoring to join us. Letting us go would literally dissolve the Union. Besides, leftists never have a "live and let live" attitude about anything. They will ALWAYS resort to violence to make everyone do things their way.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:01:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Jan. 6
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:02:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Will they tear down the wall first before we flee? Im too short to hop fences. Ill at least need a boost?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:26:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Jan. 6
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jan. 6

March 12, 2020
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:40:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Mexico has some beautiful mountains as well.
View Quote

I'm sure they do. I've only see the twin mountains in Monterey, but...it's not my type of landscape.

I actually know an expat who lives there; he married a smoking ass mexican girl about 15 years his junior, sold his house, and just lives off of that til his social security or whatever kicks in in I guess about 20 years. He loves it, but I don't like the city or the desert so...if I had to I guess I'd go to a jungle area with the Indians.

Speed
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:41:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

you're right - bump the thread Monday.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
If the western Canadians promise not to try and pass off their bacon as bacon, I think we could have an agreement to link up with them for an actual replublic to replace the one that the communists killed off.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:02:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Can those suffering from chronic pain get treated there and go to an RX for their needs or did the politicians declare themselves doctors and tell them to use over the counter Tylenol and yoga?
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:08:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Man, don't be telling people that. Nothing here but dumb rednecks and low wages.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Alabama

Still waiting on a lottery, though...
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 6:10:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You aren’t wrong.

If you’re a cartel member there’s really nothing you can’t do.
View Quote

Also according to Ed Calderon of Ed’s manifesto.

White liberal Karens continually fight to destroy our freedoms.  They have done more damage than Al Qaeda.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top