Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:10:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
On this same note, I wonder if all aliens are demons, or are some angels?  Ex- the ‘Swedes’ v the Greys
View Quote
Possibly.  The key is to judge them by their fruit.  What evidence can you present that there are "good" aliens as well as "evil" ones?
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 2:18:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Possibly.  The key is to judge them by their fruit.  What evidence can you present that there are "good" aliens as well as "evil" ones?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
On this same note, I wonder if all aliens are demons, or are some angels?  Ex- the ‘Swedes’ v the Greys
If you listen to UFO circles that is the thought, I don't recall but I thought greys were here to help, reptilian to conquer.

I think they are all the same, demons or appearing how those people feel they would look, there is a show on Amazon that follows the Marzulli's theory. I don't recall the name, very crappy production. They also have one called Wight Space, neat idea, horrible production.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 3:19:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Chuck Missler was big on that theory.
View Quote
Good Book says satan is the "prince and power of the air''.  you look at ancient structures and sites that are still standing after 4-8k years and we cant make a road that will last 5, you realize that the ancients had some type of info that we arent privy to.  couple the ancient sites with human sacrifices etc and it makes more sense...

pre-Noahs flood Bible says even the earth was corrupted by man.  some have interpreted that as genetic modification (centaurs etc) with demonic info.  Remember.  satans plan is always to destroy humans cause he jelly.  hell do it anyway he can whether it be goofy "death cults" like islam and incas or possibly by trying to mess so hard with human genome through mods.  think how happy he musta been watching folks die during flood... wonder what kinda attacks noah must have been under, as he was floating around with the last humans...

heres an excellent radio show, live, mtn time 4-5 pm.  they yuck it up and have a good time and dont act like "stuffy, personality-less christians" nor holier than thou, seriously give it a listen...

https://csnradio.com/tema/

the number to call in and ask questions is 8888askcsn

seems like evry other day folks callin in and asking about nephilim etc....
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 3:31:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
More just things I’ ve read or heard.  Like the ‘Swedes’, they seem good, or just dont care.  They also look like ‘perfect’ versions of us.

The Greys are very different than us, and are the ones often reported to put implants in, etc.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 3:48:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 11:24:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Had a thought today about this.   Pan dimensional beings.  Considering that I consider angels and demons as residing on anther plane, this makes sense.  They, the Greys,  have often said they arent ETs, they as multidimensional.
Link Posted: 8/17/2019 5:10:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Good Book says satan is the "prince and power of the air''.  you look at ancient structures and sites that are still standing after 4-8k years and we cant make a road that will last 5, you realize that the ancients had some type of info that we arent privy to.  couple the ancient sites with human sacrifices etc and it makes more sense...

pre-Noahs flood Bible says even the earth was corrupted by man.  some have interpreted that as genetic modification (centaurs etc) with demonic info.  Remember.  satans plan is always to destroy humans cause he jelly.  hell do it anyway he can whether it be goofy "death cults" like islam and incas or possibly by trying to mess so hard with human genome through mods.  think how happy he musta been watching folks die during flood... wonder what kinda attacks noah must have been under, as he was floating around with the last humans...

heres an excellent radio show, live, mtn time 4-5 pm.  they yuck it up and have a good time and dont act like "stuffy, personality-less christians" nor holier than thou, seriously give it a listen...

https://csnradio.com/tema/

the number to call in and ask questions is 8888askcsn

seems like evry other day folks callin in and asking about nephilim etc....
View Quote
Great post!
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 1:20:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That’s making the assumption that our souls are affected by our DNA?  I mean it could be true, who knows, but I doubt it.  The mark of the beast  has to be spiritual mark.
View Quote
I would have to agree with that.  DNA wouldn't affect the soul, it being a spiritual thing.  In addition, there probably has to be some voluntary aspect to "the mark of the beast."  It seems to me that damning people who were forced to get it or tricked into getting it would be opposite to 2000 years of Christian theology that states that sin must be an overt act of the will, not a product of coercion or deception.
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 4:31:55 PM EDT
[#9]
The movie Signs touches upon this. Most people see that film and think it's stupid that aliens are affected by water but if you think of the aliens as demons and the movie about faith it completely makes sense.
Link Posted: 8/21/2019 8:35:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The movie Signs touches upon this. Most people see that film and think it's stupid that aliens are affected by water but if you think of the aliens as demons and the movie about faith it completely makes sense.
View Quote
I think it more likely an homage to War of the Worlds.  Aliens defeated, not by man, but by simple microbes.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 10:50:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I think it more likely an homage to War of the Worlds.  Aliens defeated, not by man, but by simple microbes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get both.
Link Posted: 8/27/2019 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Remember our member from Utah (ex football player) who had the encounter with Bigfoot?  He related the "extreme hatred" flowing from the look and vibe.

He speculated it could be Cain or similar entity cursed to walk the world forever.
Link Posted: 8/27/2019 2:53:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Remember our member from Utah (ex football player) who had the encounter with Bigfoot?  He related the "extreme hatred" flowing from the look and vibe.

He speculated it could be Cain or similar entity cursed to walk the world forever.
View Quote
I won't post this in a Bigfoot thread because I don't want to spoil it for the folks posting that he's an undiscovered animal or something, but since this is a "demon" thread, I'm going to state that I think Bigfoot is an example of a modern Nephilim.

The demonic are experimenting with the human genome, for what reason I don't know.  I think Bigfoot is a genetic hybrid between demonic entities and humans.  He may even be the result of eggs and sperm being harvested from UFO abductees.

I'll say it's possible the chupacabra is the same thing.  Not all chupacabras turned out to be mangy coyotes.  Early reports describe it far differently than what it's become.
Link Posted: 8/27/2019 6:10:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Some say there was a Horton at the Ranch used for radar testing. That's what Lazar supposedly saw. The rest he fabricated. He was a technician, not an engineer or scientist. There was no internet as we know it at the time for him to look at what the "thing" he saw might have been.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-U3XPLJHiMmM/UYIqMY3lCwI/AAAAAAAAESg/_VNoOLDOza4/s1600/6.jpg

http://www.infiniteunknown.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Horten-Ho-2-29-Bomber-01.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXZhhL6bKCI
View Quote
This is close to true.... Lazar was actually the janitor.

The fact that he correctly predicted the existence of element 115 decades before science had discovered it can be attributed to the formula 409 that he used to mop the floors with.
Link Posted: 8/28/2019 11:18:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I won't post this in a Bigfoot thread because I don't want to spoil it for the folks posting that he's an undiscovered animal or something, but since this is a "demon" thread, I'm going to state that I think Bigfoot is an example of a modern Nephilim.

The demonic are experimenting with the human genome, for what reason I don't know.  I think Bigfoot is a genetic hybrid between demonic entities and humans.  He may even be the result of eggs and sperm being harvested from UFO abductees.

I'll say it's possible the chupacabra is the same thing.  Not all chupacabras turned out to be mangy coyotes.  Early reports describe it far differently than what it's become.
View Quote
@DocGlockster

What led to this conclusion? Personal encounter. Not widely known  info? Genuinely interested.
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 12:09:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

@DocGlockster

What led to this conclusion? Personal encounter. Not widely known  info? Genuinely interested.
View Quote
Same here. That's what's great about this sub forum,  is you get other theories and ideas that take you in directions you'd not likely think of.
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 12:28:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah I fully support this theory.
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 10:12:00 AM EDT
[#18]
This is going to sound like a "cop out" answer, but it requires way more space than I can take up in this thread.  I could write a book on this.

To start, check out the works of L.A. Marzulli (he also has a podcast), Chuck Missler, Tom Horn, Cris Putnam (yes that's spelled correctly), as well as terms like Nephilim, alien hybrids, alien agenda, and the Book of Enoch.

Linda Moulton Howe tap dances around the edge of this subject without the benefit of "getting it" that it's a demonic, not extraterrestrial, phenomenon, but if you want to start with "light research" and work your way up to the deep rabbit hole, she's probably a good place to start.

L.A. Marzulli

For those that want to start with a couple of fascinating radio broadcasts, I give  you Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis on a couple of recent shows.

With Linda Moulton Howe

And just last night they touched on the subject again:

Alien Hybrids

These are good places to start if  you want to stoke the fires of "gets ya thinkin'" before  you stray into the religious and demonic aspect of this.

BTW, I think Clyde Lewis himself is dead wrong about the phenomenon not being demonic because he doesn't want it to be demonic.  Just my humble opinion.

But be warned:  Once you start down this path and really get into the research I don't think you can ever look at the aliens as simply beings from another planet anymore.

Our entire species may be in danger....

(And I'll leave it at that. )
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 3:03:28 PM EDT
[#19]
My old man didn't believe in aliens and mentioned this as an explination for UFOs.

He said we would be "fucked with", to try to shake out faith.

Made sense, from that point of view.
Link Posted: 8/29/2019 3:18:46 PM EDT
[#20]
I posted a lot of this earlier, but I'll restate some of it just to try to make it clearer.

Here's my personal opinion, and this is  just me.  I don't know anyone else putting this forward.

The kingdom of Satan is trying to find a way to escape the fires of Hell.  To do so, they think having physical bodies will do it.  If L.A. Marzulli and others are correct, the demons are the disembodied spirits of the Giants and the Nephilim destroyed during the Great Flood.  Fallen Angels are technically not "demons" but they are controlling the demons.  That's why they are abducting humans and taking reproductive material, creating hybrids, etc.  But something isn't right.  It isn't working as fast as they want.  They think if they can create physical shells for their spirits to inhabit, and somehow alter the genes of those vessels to live for eons, then their judgment in Hell will be postponed or anulled.  And if the bodies they create only last a few hundred or a few thousand years, then they can just create a new body when the old one wears out.

L.A. Marzulli believes that the alien implants somehow change the DNA of persons implanted.  Dr. Roger Leir agreed with this.  He was the foremost expert on alien implants when alive.  Marzulli believes that the implants are the key to the "mark of the beast."  The demonic entities will land in their "spaceships" and tell humanity, "Serve  us and we will give you this implant that will let  you live disease-free for a thousand years."  The trouble is, the implant changes your DNA so you are corrupted by the seed of the serpent and can no longer be considered created "in the image of God."  That's why taking the "mark of the beast" has no redemption and no forgiveness:  you no longer qualify for Salvation once you accept this implant that changes you into a creature God did not create.

The Book of Revelation says that the people who take the mark will seek death and not be able to find it.  That lends support, according to Marzulli, for the implants to be some sort of life-enhancing device that makes you resistant to disease, maybe instantaneously heal from injury, etc.

So, to wrap up, the entities abducting and experimenting on people, performing cattle mutilations, etc., are in the development phase of this implant technology.  In other words, they are trying to perfect the "mark of the beast" before they land in their spaceships, announce that they created  us, require our complete submission, and force us to take the implants.
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 12:07:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This is going to sound like a "cop out" answer, but it requires way more space than I can take up in this thread.  I could write a book on this.

To start, check out the works of L.A. Marzulli (he also has a podcast), Chuck Missler, Tom Horn, Cris Putnam (yes that's spelled correctly), as well as terms like Nephilim, alien hybrids, alien agenda, and the Book of Enoch.

Linda Moulton Howe tap dances around the edge of this subject without the benefit of "getting it" that it's a demonic, not extraterrestrial, phenomenon, but if you want to start with "light research" and work your way up to the deep rabbit hole, she's probably a good place to start.

L.A. Marzulli

For those that want to start with a couple of fascinating radio broadcasts, I give  you Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis on a couple of recent shows.

With Linda Moulton Howe

And just last night they touched on the subject again:

Alien Hybrids

These are good places to start if  you want to stoke the fires of "gets ya thinkin'" before  you stray into the religious and demonic aspect of this.

BTW, I think Clyde Lewis himself is dead wrong about the phenomenon not being demonic because he doesn't want it to be demonic.  Just my humble opinion.

But be warned:  Once you start down this path and really get into the research I don't think you can ever look at the aliens as simply beings from another planet anymore.

Our entire species may be in danger....

(And I'll leave it at that. )
View Quote
Thanks for the links.

Txl
Link Posted: 8/30/2019 12:19:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote
That would be crashburnrepeat.
Link Posted: 9/1/2019 9:39:41 AM EDT
[#23]
For my Christian Brothers out there...  Watch them both!

Link Posted: 9/4/2019 6:21:42 PM EDT
[#24]
There's a book on this general subject by Gay Wayne titled the Genesis 6 conspiracy that some of you might find interesting. The first few chapters are a bit of a slog because they look at all of the different allegory's for this through man's recorded history but he ties it all together very well later. It is available on Scribd online if you have a subscription as well as amazon etc. He has done interviews on YT also speaking about the subject.

Jesus warned us as in the days of Noah so shall it be at the coming of the Son of man. Remember, Noah was a man perfect in his generations. Consider also what many kids with little religious instruction are being fed with all these movies and shows today laced with occultism.

I too think both the UFO/Alien/Sasquatch phenomena are all intertwined with this.
Link Posted: 9/10/2019 3:43:38 AM EDT
[#25]
UFO aliens are not demons.

Genesis and the Book of Enoch make it pretty clear that UFO aliens are fallen angels or.. a subset of fallen angels called The Watchers.   You've got Lucifer and his group, then the Watchers are a different group.  There was the first Lucifer rebellion but there was a branch of angels that although they obeyed God's command, they were resentful that Lucifer was banished and cast out of Heaven.  It is believed that this group had a splinter group called The Watchers.

In both cases, Lucifer's group and the Watchers took human wives and had children.  Those children were referred to as the nephilim.  The nephilim were giants and rose to become kings of humanity. They pretty much started having wars with each other. This lead to a ravaged earth and humanity being lead compltely off God's path and resulted in the biblical flood.

After the flood the nephilim are cursed to roam the earth as powerful spirits until judgement day. The Jews call them dybbuks, Christians call them demons, and Muslims call them Djinn.   In all three religions they can possess humans.  In Islam and Judaism, they can be captured and banished to containers - like the story of a genie in a bottle.
Link Posted: 9/10/2019 3:13:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Long but very interesting read on the subject

http://www.ryanmcginty.com/fallen/

Graham Hancock also goes into this quite a bit in his book "Supernatural"
Link Posted: 9/10/2019 11:41:31 PM EDT
[#27]
I must admit that a connection between aliens, bigfoot, dogman, etc. and the demonic world is an interesting notion.  I can't completely discount it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2019 10:15:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I must admit that a connection between aliens, bigfoot, dogman, etc. and the demonic world is an interesting notion.  I can't completely discount it.
View Quote
There is one thing we haven't delved into, and I'm trying to find a good, concise source to broach the subject.

People who have encounters with  UFO's and other phenomena have often dabbled with the occult beforehand, as if they have somehow "invited" the encounters with aliens and other paranormal beings.

Stay tuned....
Link Posted: 9/11/2019 10:29:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/11/2019 10:48:29 AM EDT
[#30]
My old man didn't believe in aliens and mentioned this as an explination for UFOs.

View Quote
Over the years I think people witness a phenomenon that exceeds their comprehension, and they subconsciously attempt to fill in the blanks.  Once technology reached a point where we could imagine space travel being possible, the cultural notions of being "spirited away" by monsters and demons turned into being probed by aliens for scientific reasons.
Link Posted: 9/12/2019 7:56:22 PM EDT
[#31]
A book you should read OP. They don't have the power you think they do:
Spirit of the Rainforest: A Yanomamo Shaman's Story
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 9:18:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Great post!
View Quote
thank you! brain runs faster than fingers and lotsa times on here folks never can grasp what i am getting at, and then folks dont seem to hardly read on here, its disappointing,  its not aforum per se but a "message board of old" where folks just throw poop at wall as fast as they can without reading to see if someone has already slung that very poop... hahah anyways
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 9:20:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
whoa thats deep!!  i didnt hate it, like most of his movies they are intersting, and you cant usually guess whats going on too easy
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 9:43:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
“The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie” (2 Thessalonians 2:9-11).

ya, this "strong delusion" is definitely worrisome.  we have it real easy as a society, so anything could be "strong"...
Link Posted: 9/21/2019 10:02:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
im gonna try findin that, but do you remember more fora link, etc?
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 12:47:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

thank you! brain runs faster than fingers and lotsa times on here folks never can grasp what i am getting at, and then folks dont seem to hardly read on here, its disappointing,  its not aforum per se but a "message board of old" where folks just throw poop at wall as fast as they can without reading to see if someone has already slung that very poop... hahah anyways
View Quote
Punctuation and grammar could solve most of your issues.

Txl
Link Posted: 9/22/2019 8:33:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

im gonna try findin that, but do you remember more fora link, etc?
View Quote
Quoted:
I'm the guy from Utah that has seen a bigfoot from a few feet away in bright light.

the important parts of the story:

- Two of us saw him. Me and the Wife.
- Neither drunk or on drugs. Both non-users of anything but diet mt dew
- I almost ran it over, I hammered the brakes to keep from hitting it
- I saw it, in the bright lights of my car, from just a few feet past the hood of my car
- I looked in it's eyes, and saw it's face, very clearly.
- It's not human. It is absolutely, 100% guaranteed no a "traditional" human being.
- I am better prepared than most to judge size and speed due to my time in D1 College and NFL. This thing was bigger than Shaq, and moved like Barry Sanders. We're talking a very-sub 5.0 40 time. if I had to guess, I'd put him around a 4.0-4.3 40 time. Maybe a little lower.
- it dived head first over a thick wall of oak brush approximately 7' high
- it crossed an entire 2 lane dirt road, the barrow pit and over the bushes in 3-4 long strides
- It hated us. Or was highly extremely irritated by us
- I think it was briefly considering killing us.
- I almost shit my pants. I mean literally. It had the same raw primal energy of fear that a lion or big tiger has. And when you see something that big move that fast, after staring at you with malice, it's scary. It's still scary.
- I have no reason to lie. I don't care if you believe or not. I am not a "bigfoot guy". I don't go chase him or even much care.
- I suspect that there is only 1 bigfoot. Just that one. It explains ALL the counter-theories. There is apocryphal mormon lore that explains that 1 bigoot
- I will, under penalty of eternal damnation, swear on the lives and souls of my children that we saw that one, and only one bigfoot.
- I can't tell you if there are bigfeet, but I can tell you with 100%, absolute certainty, that there is 1 bigfoot.
- If the Cleveland Browns drafted bigfoot tomorrow, they would be the undisputed NFL champions and win the 2018 superbowl. there's a pretty good chance they'd also win the NBA title. If they could team him to bat, without getting eaten, they could also win the World Series.
- I'm not kidding about that. He's that athletic. I spent a year getting my ass handed to me every day by Bruce Smith, arguably one of the best defensive ends to ever play the game. One of the fastest and most graceful humans I have ever met.
- Bigfoot makes Bruce Smith look like a tiny, slow and completely ungraceful sack of shit. I'm 100% sure bigfoot could kill an elk with his bare hands
- He's fricking HUGE. his biceps look like my thighs, his thighs, my waist. I wear a 46" waist. he's giant, but very cut. no fat. Not pudgy like the patterson film, which doesn't look anything like the bigfoot I saw. Bigfoot looks like a body builder but covered in fine brown hair.
- He is not a monkey. He looks like some prehistoric human. SUPER strong brow, Very prominent jaw, just forward.
- he looks a LOT like this guy, height is probably close, physically he's bigger, but his face looks a lot like this, but covered in hair to just below his eyes. Like a deep beard but not wiry hair, just long straight almost fine hair.
https://itsrockingwrestling.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/greatkhali2528392529.jpg
- I would not hunt bigfoot. I don't ever, ever, want to be alone in the wood with that thing again. He was not only physically frightening, he felt....malevolent. Evil. Look on his face was.... bad. I got followed about a half mile by a cougar once, physically scary, but not malevolent. Bigfoot, at least that bigfoot, felt... Bad.

Those are the important points. I don't know if there are 2, but I'll swear on my soul and everything I hold dear, that there is 1.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 9:25:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

whoa thats deep!!  i didnt hate it, like most of his movies they are intersting, and you cant usually guess whats going on too easy
View Quote
Some of the clues in the movie that lead to this is that only the water that was touched by the little girl affected the aliens. The movie specifically points out that she takes a sip of water from a glass and leaves it lying around. There is also a blurb during one scene where a newscaster says they found out how to fight them in Israel or the middle east somewhere using an ancient method of something.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 10:34:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

- I suspect that there is only 1 bigfoot. Just that one. It explains ALL the counter-theories. There is apocryphal mormon lore that explains that 1 bigoot
- I will, under penalty of eternal damnation, swear on the lives and souls of my children that we saw that one, and only one bigfoot.
- I can't tell you if there are bigfeet, but I can tell you with 100%, absolute certainty, that there is 1 bigfoot.
View Quote
So you're thinking Bigfoot is like Mothman?  A singular entity that is able to manifest itself from time to time?  It's been said that the appearance of Mothman portends disaster.  I'd be curious to know if a Bigfoot sighting brings the viewer "bad luck" for several days afterword or some other manifestation related to the sighting.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 10:37:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Some of the clues in the movie that lead to this is that only the water that was touched by the little girl affected the aliens. The movie specifically points out that she takes a sip of water from a glass and leaves it lying around. There is also a blurb during one scene where a newscaster says they found out how to fight them in Israel or the middle east somewhere using an ancient method of something.
View Quote
The girl sipping the water and leaving them around was just a plot device to have glasses of water around the house to fall on the alien when the brother smashes him with the baseball bat. Nothing special about her touch.
The blurb only mentioned that they found a way to fight them in the middle east. The didn't mention he method because it would ruin the rest of the movie where the characters find out on their own that water harms the aliens.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 2:09:59 PM EDT
[#41]
..... Or maybe they are just aliens...
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 2:42:46 PM EDT
[#42]
A taste of the occult connection

Upon investigation, Dr. Ross consistently found a connection between occult involvement and residual UFO encounters. For example, he said, countries with a high degree of occult activity such as Russia during the Soviet era, France, and certain parts of Brazil also had high percentages of UFO encounters. During Russia's Soviet period when every expression of religion except occult activity had been outlawed, he said, “Russians were seeing UFOs at five to eight times the rate Americans were.”
View Quote
“Typically what I discover is if it's a residual UFO encounter, the person will be checking off four or five things on the list. The more involved in occult activities they are, the more likely they are to have encounters and the more likely they are to have repeat encounters.”
View Quote
more

Due to the paranormal attributes of many UFO encounters, it can be logically argued that some supernaturally devious activity exists within the UFO phenomenon. Consider the following observations:

Evil Encounters. Speaking generally, UFO abduction encounters are not pleasant and wholesome experiences. For the most part, they are nightmarish events that often plague victims for years, if not for the rest of their lives. These abduction encounters are obviously not the work of benign and benevolent “space brothers.”
View Quote
A significant percentage of all alleged contactees have admitted to being involved in some form of occult beliefs or practices.14 It is therefore reasonable to presume that in some cases a spiritual dimension is within the UFO phenomenon, and it is obviously outside the presence, activity, and authority of the Holy Spirit.
View Quote
Possible UFO Connection to other phenomena

The investigative "I-Team" for CBS affiliate KLAS-TV in Las Vegas, NV has brought forward new documents related to the secret Pentagon UFO program first revealed by the New York Times in December. But even stranger than the documents, which delved into theoretical warp drive and extra-dimensional technologies, was the response provided to KLAS-TV by an unnamed "senior manager" within the program, who connected the Pentagon's UFO program to poltergeists, "invisible entities" and "bizarre creatures."

The new statement from BAASS (Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies) to KLAS-TV indicates the team contracted by the Pentagon delved into phenomena far beyond the UFO purview indicated in the NYT's original reveal, in some ways continuing the paranormal research begun by founder Richard Bigelow in the 90s.

"The investigations by BAASS provided new lines of evidence showing that the UFO phenomenon was a lot more than nuts and bolts machines that interacted with military aircraft," the senior manager said. "The phenomenon also involved a whole panoply of diverse activity that included bizarre creatures, poltergeist activity, invisible entities, orbs of light, animal and human injuries and much more."
View Quote
Why would the Pentagon be investigating these phenomena together unless they have evidence they are somehow related.

If you've watched the TV show "Unidentified" on the History Channel, the creators of that show have asserted repeatedly that higher-ups in the military believe there is a demonic component to the UFO, or as they term it "UAP" phenomena.

What do they know that we don't?

And more

“More and more, it became clear that there is only a thin line that separates what is known as poltergeist phenomena and events of a UFO nature,” Beckley remarked. “I always say what happens in a séance room or a haunted house is very similar to what you can expect to find at a UFO landing site or in the home of a UFO percipient.”
View Quote
(The entire article is interesting, but that short clip is the meat of it).
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:01:43 PM EDT
[#43]
While not discounting anything put forth, I have to say what would a demon want with a possibly inter dimensional spacecraft?

According to the Bible, aren't the satanic bunch able to appear anywhere at will without the aid of flying saucers?

The only thing I can think of in the case of terrifying abductions is that yes, they are aliens from some distant planet or planets and no, they are NOT our friends.

Space criminals I'd say.
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 7:53:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

So you're thinking Bigfoot is like Mothman?  A singular entity that is able to manifest itself from time to time?  It's been said that the appearance of Mothman portends disaster.  I'd be curious to know if a Bigfoot sighting brings the viewer "bad luck" for several days afterword or some other manifestation related to the sighting.
View Quote
Check out 1:13:06 in this 8 hr. bird video for an accidental bigfoot sighting.  Notice how it vaporizes. Would explain why we never find any physical evidence.

Videos for Cats to Watch - 8 Hour Birds Bonanza - Cat TV Bird Watch
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 10:49:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Check out 1:13:06 in this 8 hr. bird video for an accidental bigfoot sighting.  Notice how it vaporizes. Would explain why we never find any physical evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbs7FT7dXYc
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 2:17:50 AM EDT
[#46]
That seems like its in the foreground, not the background.  Frost from the snow being wing buffeted by one of the birds.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 9:51:56 AM EDT
[#47]
lolz that was pretty wild...

watched the videos, wish they had a better speaker... but he got the info across.  very interesting for sure.

what i still dont understand, per the "extra biblical texts" is how the modified dna stuff happens.  so angels are supposed to be asexual/non-reproductive/etc, so what were the things that bred with humans that werent asexual/nonreproductive? ive heard someone explain it as a ritual that was performed and somehow modifying the sperm and egg inside a female who was going along with it?
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 10:01:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
While not discounting anything put forth, I have to say what would a demon want with a possibly inter dimensional spacecraft?

According to the Bible, aren't the satanic bunch able to appear anywhere at will without the aid of flying saucers?

The only thing I can think of in the case of terrifying abductions is that yes, they are aliens from some distant planet or planets and no, they are NOT our friends.

Space criminals I'd say.
View Quote
The demonic realm is trying to deceive humans that the extraterrestrials are actually our "creators", that there is no Heaven or Hell, that God does not exist, and that the aliens are somehow our "salvation."  If you delve into a lot of UFO videos, some of them seem to change shape like they are insubstantial or can morph into anything at will.
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 12:07:44 PM EDT
[#49]
I found that there is some very interesting things in the book of " Enoch " .
I may need to re read it
Link Posted: 9/24/2019 12:08:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I found that there is some very interesting things in the book of " Enoch " .
I may need to re read it
View Quote
Should be required reading for everyone interested in this subject.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top