Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 16
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:28:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree. but the Commies here in America are our first world problem!
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:28:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Being of Polish heritage, I hated Russians before it was cool. Fuck them and their shitty country and their shittier politics.

FHRC
FBHO
And I would like to add FR to the common AR15.com vernacular.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:29:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Being of Polish heritage, I hated Russians before it was cool. Fuck them and their shitty country and their shittier politics.

FHRC
FBHO
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:29:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I feel like this site has a decent amount of former cold war vets that were disappointed the red hordes never came pouring through the Fulda gap so they always feel a little bit empty inside.

Maybe though I shouldn't blame them. I will never set foot in the middle east again no matter how things change there in the future.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got anything to back your position other than prejudice? I've know Russians and they were good people.  We have more in common with them than the Chinese.
I feel like this site has a decent amount of former cold war vets that were disappointed the red hordes never came pouring through the Fulda gap so they always feel a little bit empty inside.

Maybe though I shouldn't blame them. I will never set foot in the middle east again no matter how things change there in the future.
If you think there aren't recent reasons to hate Russia, you aren't paying attention.

The cold warriors have my respect. They achieved peace through strength.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:29:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Mexico is a greater threat to American democracy than Russia could ever hope to be.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:31:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Sick and tired of all the bullshit Putin and Russia dick sucking going on. That seemed to be popularized during the Obama administration and still hasn't completely faded away.

Just because Obama was a POS President, doesn't make Putin and Russia our ally (). That's like having a druggy, jail bird cousin, and you both end up in a fight with a armed robber who is trying to take your shit or murder you, and picking HIS side instead of your own cousin. Like thinking the armed attacker whose trying to rob or kill you, has your interest more at heart, than your own fucking blood.

Russians and the Government of Russia hates America and everything it stands for. It wants to knock us down, and take over. Putin, wants to recreate the Soviet Union. He might not be able to achieve that, but that doesn't make him our friend.

Fuck Russia, and may they die a slow painful death.

View Quote
"Better to have the skunk inside the tent pissing out, than outside it pissing in."

Ike should have stopped at the Rhine and let Zhukov finish the job...
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:33:14 PM EDT
[#8]
YA - Vladimir Putin, i etu temu ya odobryayu.

Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:34:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Raise a family safely

be secure in their possessions

be left the fuck alone

Holds true for most people
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would wager I have more in common with the average rural Russian than the average urban American.
That doesnt mean Im going to trust him without safeguards.
I have seen several of you say this. Could you please list all these similarities you have with the rural Russian?  Genuinely,I am curious.
Raise a family safely

be left the fuck alone

Go on...
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:35:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

"Better to have the skunk inside the tent pissing out, than outside it pissing in."

View Quote
We should have nuked Moscow.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:36:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:36:59 PM EDT
[#12]
I’m sorta indifferent & slightly neutral about Russia but I pay attention to their disinformation campaigns and activities; Libya, Egypt, etc. they conduct worldwide. The reality is Russia does what’s in Russia’s interest and quite often, like most nations, it doesn’t overlap with our national interest. I appreciate some old school shit that Russian culture endorses but I’m not naive enough to assume Putin or Moscow is my best friend. They do their thing, we do ours. If shit ever gets dynamic, oh well, I’m not crying over it
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:37:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

FHRC
FBHO
View Quote
FR
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:37:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Turn off the CNN, OP.

Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:37:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Agreed, they're no friend. Which is why I'm confused why FBHO, FHRC, et all aren't all under indictment over the Uranium One shenanigans.

And, while I agree they are bad, what have they done to us vs. the ROP types FBHO was so cozy with? When was the last time a Russian mowed down Americans in a rental truck?
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:38:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I agree OP

but Russia isnt our biggest problem. We got a 5th column up in this mofof and I hope it can get fixed without blood
View Quote
This, focus needs to be on the enemy within our gates.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:39:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I have seen several of you say this. Could you please list all these similarities you have with the rural Russian?  Genuinely,I am curious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would wager I have more in common with the average rural Russian than the average urban American.
This^.

Seem like the average rural Russian lives in poverty and is more than likely a die hard commie who wants redistribution of goods.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:39:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If you think there aren't recent reasons to hate Russia, you aren't paying attention.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got anything to back your position other than prejudice? I've know Russians and they were good people.  We have more in common with them than the Chinese.

Communism was evil enough that only a culture completely lacking culture, would accept it.

There is something fundamentally wrong with Russians.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:39:39 PM EDT
[#19]
I will say though that Russians make the perfect Hollywood bad guys. Dare I say they are the most politically correct boogie men since they are white and christian.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:40:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Stop thinking because Russia doesn't like Hitlery, doesn't make them your best friend.

Fuck Russia.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:40:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cold war's over Johnny. If we can forgive the Japs, we can forgive Ivan.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:41:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Communism was evil enough that only a culture completely lacking culture, would accept it.

There is something fundamentally wrong with Russians.
View Quote
You said it!
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:41:26 PM EDT
[#23]
I for one am glad to see us returning to a Cold War Footing.

You know who's who and what's what and how to deal with it.

Russia can eat a bag of dicks.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:42:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Interesting theory you've got there. Admittedly, Russian culture pales in comparison to Mexican and Guatemalan culture.

Russian culture: chess

Modern American culture: NFL and Azis Ansari

Tell me more.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:42:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Ask Ukraine just how lovely Russia is.

IN for the "Russian Spy/sympathizer" outing thread.

Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:42:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Throughout the Cold War, one of the more common strategic messaging themes from and within the Soviet Union was about the decadent West, with its libertine ways and lack of solid foundation in traditional peasant and workers values. Back then, though, it just never really stuck or resonated with Americans.

The messaging really never changed as the USSR yielded to the Russian Federation on the global stage. But, wow, its successful penetration sure did.

I grow more and more convinced that the official atheism of the Soviet system, more so than any other aspect of its policies, was what limited its marketing appeal to Americans. With that ideological yoke removed, we suddenly have people convinced that the international brotherhood of the peasants and working class is very real, prevented only by the machination and bullshit politics of the ruling classes.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:42:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This is such horse shit. Russians don't hate America/Americans. Maybe their government does.
View Quote
Polls show more animosity recently ~ source Russian news
https://sputniknews.com/russia/201802081061477039-russia-america-trust-public/
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:43:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree OP

but Russia isnt our biggest problem. We got a 5th column up in this mofof and I hope it can get fixed without blood
What if we needed to fight them both at the same time, and could.

Not only can we, but they work in tandem, so it is better if we do.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:44:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Throughout the Clld War. One of the more common strategic messaging themes within the Soviet Union was about the decadent west, with its libertienways and lack of solid foundation of values. Back then, though, it just never really stuck or resonated with Americans.

The messaging really never changed as the USSR yielded to the Russian Federation on the global stage. But, wow, it's successful penetration sure did.

I grow more and more convinced that the official atheism of the Soviet system, more so than any other aspect of its policies, was what limited its marketing appeal to Americans. With that ideological yoke removed, we suddenly have people convinced that the international brotherhood of the peasants and working class is very real, prevented only by the machination and bullshit politics of the ruling classes.
View Quote
I know ex-Russians who have come here, and talked about how they MOCKED Christianity in Soviet Union schools. And it was "common knowledge" that all the US people lived in cardboard boxes on the street, thanks to Capitalism.

Fuck Russia.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:44:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Putin over Obama any day.
View Quote
American communists, International communists,Luciferian globalists,

Our oligarchs vs their oligarchs

They are all equally evil just play different roles in the one world order.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:44:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The only good commie...
View Quote
Has been shot in the face, tossed into a pit, burned, covered in lime, buried, and paved over.

FUCK IVAN, and anyone stupid enough, to think the bastards suddenly stopped being a threat when the wall fell.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:45:18 PM EDT
[#32]
FR
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:46:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Just for you guys stuck in the past, Russia isn't communist anymore, the commies you seek....are your fucking neighbors.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:46:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Stop thinking because Russia doesn't like Hitlery, doesn't make them your best friend.

Fuck Russia.
View Quote
I don't know if I have had as many beers as OP but seems like a lot of his arguments against Russia could be made verbatim for Israel too. Though I would replace take over with milk us for as much as they can.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:47:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Raise a family safely

be left the fuck alone

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Raise a family safely

be left the fuck alone

Loves his country
Fears his government
Honors God
Honors himself
Honors his family
Honors his brethren, helps them when he can
Strives for upward mobility
Enjoys his leisure time (probably in the same ways- hobbies, drinking with friends, masturbating, ect)
I wager the average rural Russian is a libertarian, same as the average rural American.

I call total bullshit on the idea that the average ANYBODY hates and wants to kill.
Communism is incompatible with freedom. Im sure I have more in common with the average man in Ukraine than Russia, but I dont fear this steely-eyed commie boogie man you want to portray.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:47:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I agree OP

View Quote
You and Me both bro. But I suspect it will be the later. Even if many heads roll and go to prison, The Liberal progressive 5th. column of lgbtq and pussy-hat wearears along the the deep state and Anti-Fi Snowflakes will not just weather and go away. Blood will need to be spilled in order for change to occur...
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:47:38 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:48:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Just for you guys stuck in the past, Russia isn't communist anymore, the commies you seek....are your fucking neighbors.
View Quote
So?

If Russia is America's friend. Who needs enemies?
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:48:24 PM EDT
[#39]
No Way Out

The Falcon and the Snowman

Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:48:39 PM EDT
[#40]
<--------------   It's just an avatar.....just an avatar
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:48:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Meh,  the average Russia doesn't "hate" us,  that's just silly.  I've met and worked with enough to think that.   I'm not worried about our country falling to Russia,  the infinitely larger threat is the radical leftists inside our very own borders.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:49:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I don't know if I have had as many beers as OP but seems like a lot of his arguments against Russia could be made verbatim for Israel too. Though I would replace take over with milk us for as much as they can.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck Russia.
Elaborate further, please.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:50:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Sick and tired of all the bullshit Putin and Russia dick sucking going on. That seemed to be popularized during the Obama administration and still hasn't completely faded away.

Just because Obama was a POS President, doesn't make Putin and Russia our ally (). That's like having a druggy, jail bird cousin, and you both end up in a fight with a armed robber who is trying to take your shit or murder you, and picking HIS side instead of your own cousin. Like thinking the armed attacker whose trying to rob or kill you, has your interest more at heart, than your own fucking blood.

Russians and the Government of Russia hates America and everything it stands for. It wants to knock us down, and take over. Putin, wants to recreate the Soviet Union. He might not be able to achieve that, but that doesn't make him our friend.

Fuck Russia, and may they die a slow painful death.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:50:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Is the 2 minutes of hate over yet? Can I stop yelling "Death to the Ruskies!" yet?
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:51:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Quote for truth
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:51:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Elabor88 further please.
View Quote
Oh jeez that ole shtick.

I don't think we should support Israel with as much money as we do and I am a literal Nazi.

You realize that is the same tactic liberals use...
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:51:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
Boomers watching too much CNN. Nothing good ever came out of it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:52:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quote for truth
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quote for truth
Or, if you will, Pravda.

That’s pretty much talking point 3.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:53:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Interesting theory you've got there. Admittedly, Russian culture pales in comparison to Mexican and Guatemalan culture.

Tell me more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell me more.
A German in England couldn't convince anybody but godforsaken potato drunks that dictatorship by another name wasn't dictatorship.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:54:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top