Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/13/2021 11:03:35 AM EDT

The CV19, loss of freedoms, end times....

If there is a “Great Reset” that humanity really needs, this can only come in the return to God, in a true conversion of individuals and of society to Christ the King, which for too long we have allowed to be dethroned in the name of a perverse freedom that permits and legitimizes everything except the Good. That “Great Reset” was accomplished on Golgotha, in the moment in which Satan believed that he was putting the Son of God to death and preventing the Redemption, while in reality he was signing his own definitive defeat. What we are witnessing today is only a painful after-effect of the battle between Christ and Satan, between the offspring of the Woman clothed in light of whom the Book of Revelation speaks and the accursed offspring of the ancient Serpent.
View Quote

Archbishop Viganos Address to the "TRUTH OVER FEAR" Summit

Link Posted: 5/13/2021 5:27:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Outstanding as always.  Thank you for posting it, brother BNA.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 7:12:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Correct
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 6:30:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, Brothers!

I thought his points were well-taken and right on the mark, so I shared the full text with my local Parish Priest.

Wow! Did I get an earful: I was told although the Archbishop's statements were bold, they were "too broad-brushed," and "polemical," tending to "rile people up," and "too populist."

....IMHO if Catholics in America don't have an absolute need to get "riled up," I don't know who does....

Just recalling that 'ole Roman tax-collector's first-hand knowledge of our Lord and Savior:

"Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword." MATT 10:34
View Quote

if THAT isn't "riling believers up," then I don't know what is. Jesus simply said: "FOLLOW ME!"
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:04:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks, Brothers!

I thought his points were well-taken and right on the mark, so I shared the full text with my local Parish Priest.

Wow! Did I get an earful: I was told although the Archbishop's statements were bold, they were "too broad-brushed," and "polemical," tending to "rile people up," and "too populist."

....IMHO if Catholics in America don't have an absolute need to get "riled up," I don't know who does....

Just recalling that 'ole Roman tax-collector's first-hand knowledge of our Lord and Savior:

if THAT isn't "riling believers up," then I don't know what is. Jesus simply said: "FOLLOW ME!"
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eoErMcFohzU/V97p2SoFOcI/AAAAAAAANeM/J78e9A5_Vy00uMmaJIyIFSVkx4GdruE2gCEw/s1600/1650_TORNIOLI%2BNiccolo_Conversion%2Bof%2BSt.%2BMatthew_c.1650-52_Rouen_Musee%2Bdes%2BB-A.jpg
View Quote

That's very sad.  Some of these people would have told Christ Himself that He was divisive and intolerant.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 7:24:35 AM EDT
[#5]
That's very sad.  Some of these people would have told Christ Himself that He was divisive and intolerant.
View Quote

Roger that, Brother, abnk!

You took the words right out of my mouth!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top