Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2021 1:49:21 PM EDT
There is still plenty of snow on the ground.
And I do NOT mean the snow that was plowed or shoveled into miniature Alps.

What's making you want to jump into Old Faithful for an hour or two
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:00:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Going to my best bud and business partners funeral tomorrow. That kinda sucks, 39 YO.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:49:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Stupid Umbrella update dicked up DNS on remote student's MacBooks. So, hands on every one of those bastards..
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 2:57:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I work nights this weekend and I can't sleep... it's going to be a long weekend...
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Can't pay myself or anybody else this week. $25k in receivables but everthing was iced over last week so no checks came in. Fuck.

I will ease the pain by going to see my two week old granddaughter this weekend though.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:03:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Moving on monday so I gotta pack up the rest of my shit and clean the place good, my current landlord is moving into my unit.

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:06:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I need a CETME flat and all I can find in stock lately are G3 flats.

I want the flat mag well.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:11:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I kinda want to eat an egg  
fried, scrambled, omelette.
I just dunno  
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:12:08 PM EDT
[#8]
My credit score went down because I don't owe anybody anything.  I paid my cc bills as they come in.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:12:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm out of Guinness, but have plenty of Jameson.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:12:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Rain, fucking rain. All projects likely stopped for next week.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:14:27 PM EDT
[#11]
I get home today and my wife's uncle is parked in my fkin spot, normally not so bad but when I have a bad arm and have to carry all my work shit in the house from farther away than I should have to I get pissed off.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:19:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I went to the doctor today because I have had a massive sinus infection since Monday. She wouldn’t write me a prescription because current guidelines say you must have symptoms nine days before getting a script. FML

Anybody got a bootleg Zpack they want to make a few bucks on?

Dear moderators, the above comment is satire. Don’t taze me, bro!
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:20:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My credit score went down because I don't owe anybody anything.  I paid my cc bills as they come in.
View Quote

@4v50

Pay your credit card online weekly. It will bump your score a little.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:22:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

You must be in north PA, the almost foot of snow here is gone after several days of 45-55 and some rain. Plenty of mud now, I guess that is my current problem. I want to ride my dirt bike.

Undecided on shooting on my range tomorrow. Only the target area is muddy and there is steel up now but at 50 yd I can only shoot pistol calibers or 22lr at that.
I have a new LPVO and mount I am going to put on my 5.45 AR so I can shoot some corrosive surplus, will need to zero that. That would require mudding it to the target holder.
I could go to my club, haven't been there in a couple years.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:23:59 PM EDT
[#15]
I cannot get a job in my field, I am being forced to move short notice, I honestly fear for my future.  I am not yet depressed but fear that in my future.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:40:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Undecided on shooting on my range tomorrow. Only the target area is muddy and there is steel up now but at 50 yd I can only shoot pistol calibers or 22lr at that.
I have a new LPVO and mount I am going to put on my 5.45 AR so I can shoot some corrosive surplus, will need to zero that. That would require mudding it to the target holder.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just south of Harrisburg
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:45:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Wife December 2020:  "Shop is recommending we change the front brake pads and machine rotors on my car."
Me December 2020:  "It's due.  Have it done."

Wife today:  "Front brakes are squealing really bad.  Shop says to replace brake pads and rotors because they're too far gone to machine."
Me today:  "WTF, didn't you just have that done?!  Fuck THAT!  I want to talk to them!"
Wife today:  ...

...HEATED THEN CONFUSED THEN CONTRITE DISCUSSION WITH SHOP ENSUES...

Me today:  "The shop says you declined to have the work done when they strongly advised you to get them done in December."
Wife today:  "I didn't want to wait last time and thought I could do the work at the next oil change."

The marital institution strikes again!
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:52:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Had an MRI this week, i got diagnosed with severe spinal stenosis in my neck.

Too much head banging back in the music days I guess. Earned it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:53:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Wife said we're having a bunch of people over for cake for your birthday tonight.

I said I don't want a bunch of people over for cake for my birthday tonight.

Wife said tough...
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:54:20 PM EDT
[#20]
everyone is stupid except for me.

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:03:39 PM EDT
[#21]
My "career" is in a rut...

I am stuck in a cycle of low-paying jobs beneath my skillset.

I try to make the best of it - but I'm not a "fit" for these environments. I'm surrounded by people not at my level, who think I'm after their job when all I'm doing is being "me".

It's not just my career, but I keep on putting myself in situations "beneath" me. I live in a crappy neighborhood and "date" crappy men.

I mean, people tell me I'm a "Type A" personality. I try to scale back, but sorry, people see that I am "capable" and it intimidates them...I think I can do better, but I'm afraid of achievement, so I put myself in these "low" situations and they don't work out.

Sorry for the rant, but yes, am upset. God help me.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:04:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
everyone is stupid except for me.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:05:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Off of work for a bit and I’m bored!
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:05:12 PM EDT
[#24]
I have to go back to work after 2 weeks vacation.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:06:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Wife said we're having a bunch of people over for cake for your birthday tonight.

Wife said tough...
View Quote

I hear you Man, "what do you want to do for your special day?", Sit quietly by myself. "Tough I brought a bunch of people over you can barely stand to remind you you are getting older."
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:07:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Loud thunderstorms last night woke me at 3am but just woke from a nice nap and feel better now , bourbon later so things are looking better.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:09:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Wife December 2020:  "Shop is recommending we change the front brake pads and machine rotors on my car."
Me December 2020:  "It's due.  Have it done."

Wife today:  "Front brakes are squealing really bad.  Shop says to replace brake pads and rotors because they're too far gone to machine."
Me today:  "WTF, didn't you just have that done?!  Fuck THAT!  I want to talk to them!"
Wife today:  ...

...HEATED THEN CONFUSED THEN CONTRITE DISCUSSION WITH SHOP ENSUES...

Me today:  "The shop says you declined to have the work done when they strongly advised you to get them done in December."
Wife today:  "I didn't want to wait last time and thought I could do the work at the next oil change."

The marital institution strikes again!
View Quote

Unless it's an off brand or ultra performance vehicle it's not worth turning them anymore. They will be at the min thickness before you start with new pads and rotors are cheap because they all come from China now. Like everything they are throw away now.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:10:36 PM EDT
[#28]
My wife had all day to run her errands and decided to screw me out of my lunch break, again, while I stayed home to watch the kiddo. Now she's back and I'm on calls the rest of the day. My lunch break is sacred. It's the only time I can run out for a bit to get my own shit done. Do not mess with my free time. I'm still bitter about her pulling me and the kids off the lake last Saturday to go to my witch-in-laws last minute birthday party on my only day off.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:11:03 PM EDT
[#29]
GSD SHIT IN MY TRUCK
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:11:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I kinda want to eat an egg  
fried, scrambled, omelette.
I just dunno  
View Quote

Solved!  I made an Egg McMuffin thing
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:19:09 PM EDT
[#31]
I have a 4pm client appointment  and everyone knows no appointments after Noon on Friday.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:25:28 PM EDT
[#32]
My Son came home from college on the 17th because he was sick. Yesterday, he tested positive for the Shanghai Shivers. High fevers, and it's spread to his lungs. We have  a fairly long house, so we are all staying apart. Wife has the right side, I have the left, Son's area is the middle. Nightmare style. Fuck China....
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:25:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
My wife had all day to run her errands and decided to screw me out of my lunch break, again, while I stayed home to watch the kiddo. Now she's back and I'm on calls the rest of the day. My lunch break is sacred. It's the only time I can run out for a bit to get my own shit done. Do not mess with my free time. I'm still bitter about her pulling me and the kids off the lake last Saturday to go to my witch-in-laws last minute birthday party on my only day off.
View Quote
"What phone call?  I didn't hear that.  Must have had the engine running."
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:29:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Fucking car dealers.  You would think if I called you and told you that I want to buy  $60k truck on your lot (dealer an hour away), that they could put a little fire under their ass.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:56:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Got covid shot on Monday
Felt like shit Tuesday and Wednesday
Armpit started swelling Thursday
Can't feel fingers today.

CBC says maybe cancer

FML

Eta.  Not cancer
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 5:01:24 PM EDT
[#36]
YLYL 6.0 just got locked.

We just can't have nice things around here.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 8:49:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

@4v50

Pay your credit card online weekly. It will bump your score a little.
View Quote

Thanks for the tip, but I don't do online banking.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 8:57:53 PM EDT
[#38]
My brand new in box, very expensive rifle, is fucked up from the factory.

I feel it's impossible to buy a true quality firearm anymore.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 8:58:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Came to post the same.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 8:58:42 PM EDT
[#40]
work in two hours

i have weird tingles in my face
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:25:13 PM EDT
[#41]
We have finally ticked over freezing and the snow is staring to melt but it now revealing the ice. Everywhere I go on the mountain it is ice so I am in need of ice skates.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:25:09 PM EDT
[#42]
We purchased a house and started moving in tonight.
I just found water damage and mold in the attic that my 385.00 home inspection didn't find..
Calling that inspector in the morning when I find the paperwork that is now packed.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 10:36:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I hear you Man, "what do you want to do for your special day?", Sit quietly by myself. "Tough I brought a bunch of people over you can barely stand to remind you you are getting older."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wife said tough...

My Mom asks me,every year, what kind of cake do I want for my birthday. I respond, as I have for 50+ years, white or yellow cake with white frosting.
Every year she gets a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Me: Why do you do that? Her: Everyone else likes chocolate. Me: Its not their birthday, it mine!
ETA: Was expecting some computer parts for my laptop from EggHead. Said were going to delivered today. Just checked, they moved it to Monday. WTF? OnTrac ships it quickly, hands it off to USPS where it sits for 12+ hours then they claim a "delay". Its a 20 minute drive from where I'm sitting, I wish I could just go get it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 12:48:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You must be in north PA, the almost foot of snow here is gone after several days of 45-55 and some rain. Plenty of mud now, I guess that is my current problem. I want to ride my dirt bike.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just south of Harrisburg.

I have a cousin half an hour due south of me.  They're in The Zone that got nearly a foot of snow while I only got about 4 inches.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 5:44:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

That fucking blows...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 6:14:11 AM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That fucking blows...

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/BlondLeadingGuppy-size_restricted-533.gif

Link Posted: 2/27/2021 7:36:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm just south of Harrisburg.

I have a cousin half an hour due south of me.  They're in The Zone that got nearly a foot of snow while I only got about 4 inches.
View Quote

1 hour north of harrisburg we got 3 more inches last night. looks like its melting already.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top