Page / 10
Posted: 11/4/2018 4:16:00 PM EDT
Could it be an interesting season?
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:17:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Could it be....,?
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:18:41 PM EDT
[#2]
They will find some little tiny things and explain it as giant treasures.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:20:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Did they find the treasure?!

They MUST be getting close.  I should tune in !
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:22:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I hear the tagline is "This time it'll be different!!"
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:24:09 PM EDT
[#5]
lol that shits be on for 5 years.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:28:39 PM EDT
[#6]
lol, people still watch that shit?
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:30:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Will they find a dead bigfoot trying to open a safe at the bottom?
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:32:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I love that show.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:32:56 PM EDT
[#9]
What is this.... Season 4?
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:34:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Yup I'm a fan also, They spent some serious coin drilling those bore holes. 10X
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I will watch this season.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Fuck network tv.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:39:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:39:39 PM EDT
[#14]
It’s a sinkhole, and that’s all.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:39:53 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll be watching.

No they haven't found "the treasure", and yes, they drag things out way too long.

But they have dug up some things that are quite interesting, such as human bone fragments recovered from depths not previously reached.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:40:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Cue the Chapel vault animation...
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:41:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:57:29 PM EDT
[#18]
I quit watching last season. It became too cumbersome. Too much repetition, too much hype, too little actual information/results.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 5:03:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Give me 1 Cat 385 and about 1,500 pounds worth of tannerite. I'll find you your buried treasure
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 5:07:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I love that show.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 5:08:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 5:09:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Can't wait to see if they updated the Chappel vault animation!!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 5:10:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I love that show.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love that show.
#metoo

Taking it back!
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 5:11:06 PM EDT
[#24]
How much longer could they possibly milk this show
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 6:00:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Think about it. If you were to bury a treasure on an island that isn't inhabited how far down would you bury it? Given the state of the art at the time of burial, pick and shovel, how wide would you have to dig the mouth of the hole to keep it from collapsing in on it's self? This show is pure bullshit, they will NEVER find any thing.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 6:02:04 PM EDT
[#26]
I could talk shit but Fuck it,in the end I know I will watch
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 6:02:52 PM EDT
[#27]
I hope they take it slow this time!

Chinook3
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 6:06:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Cue the Chapel vault animation...
View Quote
I can't believe no one has made that an animated gif.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 6:23:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
i've said this before..

at the bottom of the money pit is.. the ark of the covenant, the holy grail, the spear of destiny, the knights templars treasure, a live bigfoot, elvis, jimmy hoffa (still alive), a tibetan yeti, a live dodo bird, a real flying saucer and live alien that landed at roswell new mexico, hillary's real email server with all data intact, the lost dutcman's mine, amelia earhart (recently deceased) and her lockheed electra, all the planes and ships that disappeared in the devils triangle and the lost city of atlantis, and the entrance to the inner earth (its hollow you know) ... just to list a few things.

the real 'money pit' is the production company selling the hoopla to the hoople-heads who are starved  for content for the thousands of channels available on cable and satellite

if they really wanted to find something, they'd hire it out to a chinese company who would come in, drop a concrete barricade around the entire island and the excavate down to the bedrock no matter how far down that was, removing the soil of the entire island to said depth. heck that might even be worth watching
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 6:26:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Almost time to slam some can
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 6:36:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
i've said this before..

at the bottom of the money pit is.. the ark of the covenant, the holy grail, the spear of destiny, the knights templars treasure, a live bigfoot, elvis, jimmy hoffa (still alive), a tibetan yeti, a live dodo bird, a real flying saucer and live alien that landed at roswell new mexico, hillary's real email server with all data intact, the lost dutcman's mine, amelia earhart (recently deceased) and her lockheed electra, all the planes and ships that disappeared in the devils triangle and the lost city of atlantis, and the entrance to the inner earth (its hollow you know) ... just to list a few things.

the real 'money pit' is the production company selling the hoopla to the hoople-heads who are starved  for content for the thousands of channels available on cable and satellite

if they really wanted to find something, they'd hire it out to a chinese company who would come in, drop a concrete barricade around the entire island and the excavate down to the bedrock no matter how far down that was, removing the soil of the entire island to said depth. heck that might even be worth watching
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i've said this before..

that would be damn cool to watch
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 6:39:56 PM EDT
[#32]
You should watch OP.  I bet they are within inches of finding that treasure.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 6:50:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Its flooded Jim.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 6:53:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm a fan...Got my recorder set...
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 6:53:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I can't believe no one has made that an animated gif.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 6:56:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

i've said this before..

View Quote
I've said this too. The real treasure is what they bring in through tv and tourism, but there's (probably) nothing underground.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 6:59:22 PM EDT
[#37]
If the original story was ever true, my guess is it was a naturally exposed sinkhole, someone put something in it, then backfilled it with that coconut/gravel/charcoal/wood substance.

They won't find anything, but I'll watch.  I will say that dude diving into 10x was some of the most riveting TV I have ever watched.  Fuck if I would ever do that, it was seriously creepy.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 7:03:45 PM EDT
[#38]
It's like a safe thread but worse.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 7:22:36 PM EDT
[#39]
I watch it due to the samich maker getting sucked into it... I enjoy teasing her every show...
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 7:27:45 PM EDT
[#40]
I keep getting disappointed, but I keep watching it anyway.

Not really expecting them to ever find anything significant, but that island fascinates me, and part of me just wants to know what the heck happened there. We'll probably never really know.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 7:30:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 7:32:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Could it be....,?
View Quote
Could it be... on Oak Island?
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 7:37:10 PM EDT
[#43]
It's going to be epic, they will drill a 300 ft hole and find a bottle cap and a piece of wood. I can't wait!
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 7:38:37 PM EDT
[#44]
I'll help you out. There isn't anything there and never was. It's a LONG runing serial scam. One sucker gets taken then unloads it on the next sucker.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Fuck that
the show.
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 7:57:31 PM EDT
[#46]
The only way to make that show derpier would be to send the Hoffmans from Gold Rush to dig a hole.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 9:13:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Could it be happening?

New season starts 2100

That is a big dam on Smith’s Cove (shown in the preshow)
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 9:17:09 PM EDT
[#48]
If only they could show some kind of of animation to illustrate the Chapel Vault.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 9:17:35 PM EDT
[#49]
I skipped the last 2 seasons because of the long drawn out repetition. I did catch yesterday on last season though. I will try to hang in there.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 9:18:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Let me guess...

They'll find some hot new evidence that will unlock the secrets of Oak Island, spend 10 episodes talking about it, drill some holes, come up empty but pretend they are satisfied with the findings which consist of iron nails and a piece parchment with what appears to be a Templar cross if looked at sideways with one eye open?

All kidding aside I like the show.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top