Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2021 3:09:07 PM EDT
Is there a car audio forum that is that version of ARF?

I’ve learned of troublefreepools.com which is awesome from ARF. Now please ARF help me with a car audio forum.

Any help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 9:42:11 AM EDT
[#1]
There is no ARF of car stereo that I can find.  General forums like caraudio.com are filled with a bunch of young guys asking questions about "getting louder".  DIYmobileaudio.com is probably the best but it deals with some either high end brands or brands you would necessarily consider as car audio.  I like to go to car specific forums to look for install details and what fits.  This was very helpful in replacing the head unit in my wife's Lexus.  A specific adapter was mentioned and since Crutchfield.com didn't even have a dash kit for an ES-350, I had to rely on this one detail.  The adapter was an analog to digital box for specific Toyota systems but it worked perfectly with this specific Lexus model.

For over-the-top systems, Steve Meade's forum is good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top