Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2020 7:27:14 AM EDT
As of 2100 Saturday night, there are no more NICS submissions accepted by the State of New Jersey for an undetermined length of time.

https://www.njportal.com/NJSP/NicsVerification

Gun shops are NOT listed as businesses allowed to remain open by Gov Gopher's Executive Order #107 yesterday, even though some serve dual purposes, some operating as Hardware or Home Improvement businesses.

And since NJ is a "Universal Background Check" state, with the State Police acting as the portal to the national NICS system, there is no way for purchases or transfers to be initiated except for immediate family and LEO to LEO

Welcome to THE NEW WORLD ORDER, where the Glorious Peoples Republik of New Jerseystan leads the way.  
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 7:34:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope this opens peoples eyes about gun rights.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 7:34:27 AM EDT
[#2]
All sales just constitutionally went person to person.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 7:43:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

This

What has and will happen is people will just ignore all laws currently in place and do their own thing.

I believe NOLA is doing the same thing.  
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 7:56:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
As of 2100 Saturday night, there are no more NICS submissions accepted by the State of New Jersey for an undetermined length of time.

https://www.njportal.com/NJSP/NicsVerification

Gun shops are NOT listed as businesses allowed to remain open by Gov Gopher's Executive Order #107 yesterday, even though some serve dual purposes, some operating as Hardware or Home Improvement businesses.

And since NJ is a "Universal Background Check" state, with the State Police acting as the portal to the national NICS system, there is no way for purchases or transfers to be initiated except for immediate family and LEO to LEO

Welcome to THE NEW WORLD ORDER, where the Glorious Peoples Republik of New Jerseystan leads the way.  
View Quote

This is how the 1968 GCA gets amended so folks can buy across state lines.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 7:56:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I like how you think.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 8:24:10 AM EDT
[#6]
This should be a talking point for all of us regarding universal background checks.

It's painfully obvious that the systems can barely support checks when everything is working.  Now one, although significant, event happens and general first time sales can't even be done. It just points out the fact that it's about control and not safety.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 8:25:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Well the impeachment didn't work so why not try a virus to bring it all together
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 8:57:26 AM EDT
[#8]
I have long thought that being able to shut down firearms purchases by not doing background checks was much of the idea....you can only buy guns if the people running NICS say you can.

I wonder if a national emergency supersedes the NICS system?  IOW, if there is a national emergency and firearms are needed, does the national emergency allow people to avoid prosecution for not using NICS that isn't even available?

Link Posted: 3/22/2020 9:01:03 AM EDT
[#9]
This whole state has been ruined by Dimwit Democrats!
A few more years till I can get out to a free state!
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 9:26:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Legitimately curious if this will result in a major legal victory.

But then again what do we win, a judge says yeah NJ you can't do that.  They say oh sorry my bad.

Then continue to do whatever the fuck they want.

Those who knowingly violate a constitutional right need to be removed from office and go to prison for a civil rights violation.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 9:51:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Hmmm... so when will they attack our rights to free speech? Or freedom of religion? They've already scuttled free association.
Link Posted: 3/22/2020 10:30:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This whole state has been ruined by Dimwit Democrats!
A few more years till I can get out to a free state!
View Quote

You don't have that much time, I fear.  That being said, I don't know that any of us do.  These are deliberate attacks on our Constitution.  

It's quickly coming to a tipping point I fear.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top