BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2019 10:23:01 PM EDT
it's a revenge thriller wrote by an ex Navy  SEAL
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 11:46:04 PM EDT
[#1]
He has a new book comming out.  And he does this so he can stay at home.with his special needs child.
Link Posted: 6/11/2019 7:59:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I met him at the NRA show, and was early enough I got a free signed copy of it, but haven’t had a chance to read it yet. I talked with him for a while about military stuff.  He seemed down to earth and just a laid-back, good dude.  He said he expects Terminal List to be made into a movie.  I can’t recall if he said anything about a time frame.
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 6:23:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Bought it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 8:43:44 AM EDT
[#4]
It's a good read
Link Posted: 7/13/2019 4:44:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I bought the book and 5-starred it to support him, but I thought the story was actually pretty boring and the writing was kind of juvenile.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 3:01:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I’ve read both books in the series. Enjoyed both but liked the second one the best.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 3:09:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I like Jack Carr. He is a good guy and a patriot. That being said....

His writing isn't all that great. It's not terrible but it kind of annoys me. His stories are also not all that great either. Very mundane.

I will still continue to support him and by his books.

I hated the first two books of who eventually became one of my favorite authors, so I have high hopes that his writing and stories mature overtime.
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top