Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:20:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Ducks?  People go full retard when it comes to the last day of elk season.

RIP to the 2 victims.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:29:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I’ve not heard of any at Reelfoot but there have been several confirmed just north of Memphis in the past few years and 2 near Kentucky Lake in the last year.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It almost sounds like Vowell may have ended up in the water, perhaps in a struggle for the shotgun.  If so, maybe he's already dead.  
Do 'gators range that far north?

If not, he'll float.

I’ve not heard of any at Reelfoot but there have been several confirmed just north of Memphis in the past few years and 2 near Kentucky Lake in the last year.

I’d say never say never, but I’ve not heard of alligators that far north. It’s only a couple miles south of the Kentucky state line.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:44:01 PM EDT
[#3]
From the forum a member posted earlier...  https://www.refugeforums.com/threads/good-ol-reelfoot-drama.1069577/page-31

As any info not verified take this for what is worth. A young fellow in our club has a friend that is a couple of blinds away from where this happened. He said the 2 blinds have had a fued this season about the boys shooting his ducks on the swing. He said the man snuck over in the pouring rain into their boat shed, one boy came out into the boat shed to take a leak and was shot in the back of the head. He then went into the blind where he shot the next one. The 3rd guy grabbed his shotgun and a fight ensued where the young guy knocked him out. He said he put all 3 in the boat and headed for the ramp when the old man came to and another fight ensued. He didn't know whether the old man jumped out of the boat or fell out in the fight.
View Quote

Damn if that's the way it went down.      
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:52:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Exactly. If I'm with two guys and somebody shoots both of them, I don't think I'm content just taking the gun away from the shooter and letting him disappear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He probably used his duck gun, which is going to hold either 2 or 3 rounds. Seems reasonable enough that the third guy could have overpowered him during a reload.

What seems strange is that the third hunter (Crabtree?) didn't just shoot him back.

Exactly. If I'm with two guys and somebody shoots both of them, I don't think I'm content just taking the gun away from the shooter and letting him disappear.
Sources are calling him a guide. probably did not have a shotgun.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:54:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Duck around and find out!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Millenial's vs Boomer

Duck around and find out!

More like fudd around and find out.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:11:08 PM EDT
[#6]
More from that other forum.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:22:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
From the forum a member posted earlier...  https://www.refugeforums.com/threads/good-ol-reelfoot-drama.1069577/page-31

View All Quotes
Quoted:

As any info not verified take this for what is worth. A young fellow in our club has a friend that is a couple of blinds away from where this happened. He said the 2 blinds have had a fued this season about the boys shooting his ducks on the swing. He said the man snuck over in the pouring rain into their boat shed, one boy came out into the boat shed to take a leak and was shot in the back of the head. He then went into the blind where he shot the next one. The 3rd guy grabbed his shotgun and a fight ensued where the young guy knocked him out. He said he put all 3 in the boat and headed for the ramp when the old man came to and another fight ensued. He didn't know whether the old man jumped out of the boat or fell out in the fight.

The good news is if he went in the water and didn't make it to his truck, he's likely dead.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:39:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He probably used his duck gun, which is going to hold either 2 or 3 rounds. Seems reasonable enough that the third guy could have overpowered him during a reload.

What seems strange is that the third hunter (Crabtree?) didn't just shoot him back.

Sounds like he had the one he took, and had enough time to get in a second scrap.

An empty shotgun will deliver the coup fatal to a disabled old man with ease.

Gonna guess he was younger and had not yet had his heart hardened by life. I wouldn't have turned my back on the old man's body until I was certain it wasn't pumping anymore.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:28:37 PM EDT
[#9]
He said the 2 blinds have had a fued this season about the boys shooting his ducks on the swing.
View Quote

Interesting. Went to look that up and found this:

The Etiquette of Duck Hunting

Never shoot at swinging ducks that are being worked by another duck blind. This is an extremely poor and despicable action.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:40:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
He said the 2 blinds have had a fued this season about the boys shooting his ducks on the swing.

Never shoot at swinging ducks that are being worked by another duck blind. This is an extremely poor and despicable action.
That's certainly a thing and all, but shooting the kids is still bullshit. I Hope the guys body floats up soon.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:57:00 PM EDT
[#11]
This thread has caused me to do a little reading on the subject of duck hunting.

I have zero hours of duck hunting experience.  For some reason, I always thought duck hunting was a very laid back type of hunting, that people enjoyed but weren't fanatical about.  

Boy, was I totally wrong.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 6:03:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This thread has caused me to do a little reading on the subject of duck hunting.

I have zero hours of duck hunting experience.  For some reason, I always thought duck hunting was a very laid back type of hunting, that people enjoyed but weren't fanatical about.  

View Quote

I went once 20 years ago and that was more than enough duck hunting for me.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:14:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

It can be either. The problem with hunting in major flyway areas is that it attracts the sort of people who'll pursue the sport aggressively to the detriment of others.

Some of my best days in the woods were in areas where because of weather or hiking distance needed, me and a buddy had lakes to ourselves and could sit and shoot ducks as they filtered in throughout the day. But I've also slept in the truck and jumped out at 2AM to throw my waders on and make a mad dash (waddle?) to a public area because we woke up to see approaching headlights of other hunters and wanted to 'beat them to the good spot'.

All of that latter stuff is for younger guys. Not me. I totally understand the older guy wanting an unmolested hunt. But the way to have that is to BUY A DUCK HOLE. Nobody 'deserves' an easy day on public land. But the way Reelfoot works enables the locals to feel like they 'own' some part of the lake in some sense.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:56:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I started duck hunting this year. Duck people are weird as shit.

It has a very high cost to meat ratio.

I can walk into my woods and shoot a deer with my 300 dollar rifle and get a shitload of meat. Drop thousands of dollads on duck hunting and walk away with like, three birds worth of meat.

Duck people are very protective of their spots. Go on a duck forum and ask where the ducks are in various areas, people get testy about "internet scouting"
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:59:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Sounds like he had the one he took, and had enough time to get in a second scrap.

Gonna guess he was younger and had not yet had his heart hardened by life. I wouldn't have turned my back on the old man's body until I was certain it wasn't pumping anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

While I don't disagree, he did have 2 guys bleeding out and the gun.  Maybe it was empty by then?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:05:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I can walk into my woods and shoot a deer with my 300 dollar rifle and get a shitload of meat. Drop thousands of dollads on duck hunting and walk away with like, three birds worth of meat.

Duck people are very protective of their spots. Go on a duck forum and ask where the ducks are in various areas, people get testy about "internet scouting"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know a duck hunter that got a PHD in geography just so he could hunt ducks better.  His specialty is river/costal waterways and interaction.  The university bought him an air boat for "research."   Guy has got a ton of good duck spots that way.

The man is a genius.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:08:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I know a duck hunter that got a PHD in geography just so he could hunt ducks better.  His specialty is river/costal waterways and interaction.  The university bought him an air boat for "research."   Guy has got a ton of good duck spots that way.

The man is a genius.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The man is a genius.

Just Duck people things....
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:18:40 PM EDT
[#18]
https://www.wbbjtv.com/2021/01/27/new-details-emerge-in-reelfoot-lake-double-homicide-investigation/?fbclid=IwAR0azOfqM0OQfokkvwGkm3d8ujya_wKK7WkcF35J6fRFIxlw11ufy5X3y1w

Thomas says investigators believe 70-year-old David Vowell approached the blind around 9 a.m., asking if he could hunt in the blind.

The men said yes, but something was off.

“Approximately 9:00, a boat approaches their blind, and that was the suspect, David Vowell. Mr. Vowell asked them if he could hunt out of that blind. They said yes. He started getting his gear together. A few seconds after that, the gun went off, and Mr. Grooms was shot,” Thomas said. “Just a few seconds after he arrived and asked if he could use the blind, and they said yes, and that’s when the survivor noticed him loading his gun, turned around and heard the gunshot, and he thought it was an accident.”

The survivor went to help the injured friend, Zachary Grooms, and that’s when Thomas says Vowell allegedly grabbed another gun and shot Chance Black.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:29:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
https://www.wbbjtv.com/2021/01/27/new-details-emerge-in-reelfoot-lake-double-homicide-investigation/?fbclid=IwAR0azOfqM0OQfokkvwGkm3d8ujya_wKK7WkcF35J6fRFIxlw11ufy5X3y1w

Thomas says investigators believe 70-year-old David Vowell approached the blind around 9 a.m., asking if he could hunt in the blind.

The men said yes, but something was off.

"Approximately 9:00, a boat approaches their blind, and that was the suspect, David Vowell. Mr. Vowell asked them if he could hunt out of that blind. They said yes. He started getting his gear together. A few seconds after that, the gun went off, and Mr. Grooms was shot," Thomas said. "Just a few seconds after he arrived and asked if he could use the blind, and they said yes, and that's when the survivor noticed him loading his gun, turned around and heard the gunshot, and he thought it was an accident."

The survivor went to help the injured friend, Zachary Grooms, and that's when Thomas says Vowell allegedly grabbed another gun and shot Chance Black.
View Quote

Cold-blooded murder.

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 7:58:31 AM EDT
[#20]
There are all kinds of stories/ theories as to what exactly went down. I just hope that old fucker is washed up in a log jam somewhere in the depths of Reelfoot.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 8:26:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Here's the latest news story I could find:

https://www.wbbjtv.com/2021/01/27/new-details-emerge-in-reelfoot-lake-double-homicide-investigation/

There have been several so called stories to this and how it went down. Obviously not all are true if any.

But something still sounds fishy even if you believe the latest story. And according to this latest story, no where in it is it mentioned about an argument happening prior to the shooting, in fact quite the opposite as he asked to join them.  What I do know is that there were 4 people total involved in this, 2 are dead and 1 is missing and possibly dead or on the run and that leaves 1 to tell the story. Think about it.........
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 8:28:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I’d say never say never, but I’ve not heard of alligators that far north. It’s only a couple miles south of the Kentucky state line.
View Quote

The record north for a gator found is in in Iowa somewhere. It amazed me when I read it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 8:30:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It almost sounds like Vowell may have ended up in the water, perhaps in a struggle for the shotgun.  If so, maybe he's already dead.  
Do 'gators range that far north?

If not, he'll float.

You have to go north to get to Reelfoot from Missouri.

It’s pretty far up there, in regards to “the South”.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:17:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

https://www.wbbjtv.com/2021/01/27/new-details-emerge-in-reelfoot-lake-double-homicide-investigation/

There have been several so called stories to this and how it went down. Obviously not all are true if any.

But something still sounds fishy even if you believe the latest story. And according to this latest story, no where in it is it mentioned about an argument happening prior to the shooting, in fact quite the opposite as he asked to join them.  What I do know is that there were 4 people total involved in this, 2 are dead and 1 is missing and possibly dead or on the run and that leaves 1 to tell the story. Think about it.........
View Quote

I don't get what sounds "fishy"?  What other semi-plausible scenario do you envision?  I've thought about it a fair bit, and colossal-asshole-FUDD with a history of extreme anger goes on shooting rampage seems about the only one that fits.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:46:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I don't get what sounds "fishy"?  What other semi-plausible scenario do you envision?  I've thought about it a fair bit, and colossal-asshole-FUDD with a history of extreme anger goes on shooting rampage seems about the only one that fits.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What sounds fishy to me is the story changing from one extreme to the next. First there was an argument and on going feud, next he was coming by and wanted to join them and he was invited in. Granted, I am sure a lot of these stories have originated elsewhere but still something doesn't sound right to me.

The other thing is the so called shooter is missing. He left his car and boat at the scene. If he was dead his body should be easy to find due to the shallow depth of the lake. The other thing about the so called "colossal-asshole-FUDD" is that there are many others saying he was as laid back as it came. Then again they are friends/family of his, but he has no record with the area LEO's as being that way. Again, something just doesn't sound right.

In the end, yes it may be that he just flipped and it is as simple as that. But with only 1 guy left to tell the story just has me thinking it sounds fishy. I have my opinion, you have yours. No harm, no foul.

I will say as well, having been to Reelfoot many times to hunt, that area the locals take their duck hunting very seriously as for a lot of them it is their livelihood. Getting in someone else's blind is not tolerated too well nor is shooting working birds on the swing. Used to be when you had an "altercation" the blind was burned out, that was the old way of handling it. I have also seen fights break out back at the dock or boat ramp over this crap.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:57:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
He is literally the fudd meme guy.

View Quote

Yeah really. And as big an asshole as the meme guy.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:33:50 AM EDT
[#27]
https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=445282256653282&ref=watch_permalink
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:58:42 AM EDT
[#28]
AUTHORITIES SEARCHING FOR SUSPECT IN DUCK HUNTING DOUBLE HOMICIDEUPDATE: January 27, 1:40 MT

District Attorney Tommy Thomas released more information today on the Reelfoot Lake shooting. He said David Vowell approached the three waterfowlers from a nearby blind and asked if he could hunt with them. Shortly thereafter, with no explanation, he shot Black and Grooms.

Crabtree, the third hunter, took the gun from Vowell and hit him with the butt of the firearm, knocking Vowell into the lake. Crabtree then threw the gun into the waist-deep water and loaded the two victims into a boat. As Crabtree drove away, he saw Vowell crawl out of the water and into the blind. That was the last time Vowell was seen.

In an interview with the Tennessee River Valley News, a friend of the hunters speculated that something went wrong mentally with Vowell. According to those who know him, this is out of character for the man who has no criminal history.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:00:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

What sounds fishy to me is the story changing from one extreme to the next. First there was an argument and on going feud, next he was coming by and wanted to join them and he was invited in. Granted, I am sure a lot of these stories have originated elsewhere but still something doesn't sound right to me.

The other thing is the so called shooter is missing. He left his car and boat at the scene. If he was dead his body should be easy to find due to the shallow depth of the lake. The other thing about the so called "colossal-asshole-FUDD" is that there are many others saying he was as laid back as it came. Then again they are friends/family of his, but he has no record with the area LEO's as being that way. Again, something just doesn't sound right.

In the end, yes it may be that he just flipped and it is as simple as that. But with only 1 guy left to tell the story just has me thinking it sounds fishy. I have my opinion, you have yours. No harm, no foul.

I will say as well, having been to Reelfoot many times to hunt, that area the locals take their duck hunting very seriously as for a lot of them it is their livelihood. Getting in someone else's blind is not tolerated too well nor is shooting working birds on the swing. Used to be when you had an "altercation" the blind was burned out, that was the old way of handling it. I have also seen fights break out back at the dock or boat ramp over this crap.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your points are valid IMHO.  I was just having this discussion with some family and brought up similar things.  

Vowell was generally an OK guy.  He was active in a few community programs and helped run a family business.  

The negative viewpoints were expressed by former hunting partners who stopped hunting with Vowell.  According to them, his persona changed dramatically when in the blind.

As to finding the body easily (if its there), we had about 3.5" of rain in a 24 hour period followed by a pretty good snow.  You know from personal experience that the Rellfoot Lake area is prone to flooding as most of it is lowland and kinda swampy.  They won't be able to get trucks or UTVs anywhere near the banks of the lake where his body would presumably be.  It's going to take a while for the water level to drop since the ground is saturated at this point.

I'm hearing/reading that two separate weapons were used to kill the victims which seems strange to me unless it was premeditated.  

I don't know the Crabtree fella (sole witness) and neither do any of my friends so I can't speak to him or his character.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:07:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Your points are valid IMHO.  I was just having this discussion with some family and brought up similar things.  

Vowell was generally an OK guy.  He was active in a few community programs and helped run a family business.  

The negative viewpoints were expressed by former hunting partners who stopped hunting with Vowell.  According to them, his persona changed dramatically when in the blind.

As to finding the body easily (if its there), we had about 3.5" of rain in a 24 hour period followed by a pretty good snow.  You know from personal experience that the Rellfoot Lake area is prone to flooding as most of it is lowland and kinda swampy.  They won't be able to get trucks or UTVs anywhere near the banks of the lake where his body would presumably be.  It's going to take a while for the water level to drop since the ground is saturated at this point.

I'm hearing/reading that two separate weapons were used to kill the victims which seems strange to me unless it was premeditated.  

I don't know the Crabtree fella (sole witness) and neither do any of my friends so I can't speak to him or his character.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, yes, the weather can make Reelfoot real dicey at times. Didn't know you all had that much rain. I'm in east TN and we haven't had that much. I have seen snow and high winds move across the lake and it can really get bad, fast.

Yeah the two separate weapons sounds odd. I would think the forensic evidence should help establish how it went down, but with the site conditions that will not help.

You know it could be Vowell has some kind of brain dysfunction due to disease or whatever and he just simply snapped. That does happen. I have known guys that when hunting, they had a completely different personality, maybe he was one of those as well.

Hopefully this will all get sorted out soon.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:14:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=445282256653282&ref=watch_permalink
View Quote

Thanks. I just watched that whole thing. Seems that they now think this may have been triggered by his dementia, not necessarily a dispute over actual hunting. Still terrible and tragic.

What's truly interesting, though, is how the locals process this as a tragedy as the rest of the world tries to paint it as a drama. This underscores the value of community, and the value of keeping government as local as possible.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:27:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Years ago I ran across one of these fanatical duck hunters.
He would sit before the sun was up in his boat with another boat in tow full of decoys at a dock on the Mississippi River near Vicksburg.
He had a pilot hired to take off before sunrise and fly up and down the Mississippi River spotting the largest flocks of ducks within range of the boats' fuel capacity
as the sun came up.  The pilot would radio the position of the ducks and off they would go.
This guy said below freezing temperatures, whole mature oak trees with root systems tumbling in the river and strong, weird currents could have easily killed them.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:34:03 AM EDT
[#33]
He's broken.........take him out back......."may God have mercy on your soul"........BOOM!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:33:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Just read this update.

Apparently Vowell approached the blind, asked to hunt, was told yes and then shortly thereafter started shooting. Looks like mental illness may be a big part of what happened.

Crabtree even tried to get Vowell out of the water before he left in the boat for help.

New details emerged yesterday surrounding the incident. Patrick Mudge, host of the Back to the Lodge Podcast, relayed a message on his show from Jeffrey Crabtree, the hunter who witnessed the murder.

“There was no confrontation. There was no fighting over a duck. There was no fighting over a blind,” Mudge said. “What did take place was heartbreaking. And that is that a gentleman (Vowell), who was going through something very, very difficult and challenging, was not able to process what they were going through. And that resulted in the tragedy on Monday.”

This corroborates what District Attorney Tommy Thomas said in a recent interview.

“Approximately 9:00, a boat approaches their blind, and that was the suspect, David Vowell. Mr. Vowell asked them if he could hunt out of that blind. They said yes. He started getting his gear together. A few seconds after that, the gun went off, and Mr. Grooms was shot,” Thomas said. “Just a few seconds after he arrived and asked if he could use the blind, and they said yes, and that’s when the survivor noticed him loading his gun, turned around and heard the gunshot, and he thought it was an accident.”

After the second hunter was shot, Crabtree took the gun from Vowell, struck him with it, and knocked him into the lake. The last time Crabtree saw Vowell, he was in waist-deep water and walking towards the bank.

“The gentleman that survived this didn’t even have the heart to shoot the guy in self-defense,” Mudge said. “He even tried to help the third party that is wanted. He even tried to get him to shore.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 11:18:24 PM EDT
[#35]
I do hope that this guy isn't still running around loose.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 1:33:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Pretty much all of this stories contradict each other. At this point I kind of doubt that we will ever know what really happened.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:03:47 AM EDT
[#37]
He has to show up at some point. If he was walking to shore and it was waste deep I doubt he drowned but maybe he did.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:29:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Pretty much all of this stories contradict each other. At this point I kind of doubt that we will ever know what really happened.
View Quote

The stories in the newspapers, social media snd third hand accounts contradict each other.  Those stories are irrelevant.  I bet the survivors story has remained consistent from the beginning.  

At first there were only a few details, so people telling the story made up the rest.

We may never know why it happened, but what happened seems fairly clear. Whether it was out of anger or mental illness, Vowell is a double murderer.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:37:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Arkansas is worse than this. They think public land is their bc their family built the blind years ago.

Lots of fights and gunfire over public land every year.
View Quote

You know the biggest problem with public hunting?
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:50:28 AM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Quoted:

Ive was threatened countless times while riding quads, dirt bikes, sleds on land that was not posted.  A few times I thought for sure we were going to go to blows with these old jerkoffs who think they control everything.  Some were armed.  I bet they feel really tough threatening teenagers while carrying.  

Ive flung lots of dirt in old farts faces...

Quoted:

not posted.  i believe in NY its required by law or you cannot do much about it.

Quoted:

see my other post.  

they can confront me, but threatening with a weapon over land, lol.  especially when we were kids..  ol boomers
I'd stay in NY if I were you .
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 9:11:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
He has to show up at some point. If he was walking to shore and it was waste deep I doubt he drowned but maybe he did.
View Quote

I have been thinking exposure, but he'd have to get pretty far away from the site before succumbing to not turn up in a search.  At least I would think so.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 9:11:14 PM EDT
[#42]
It has gotten awfully quiet.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 9:23:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Impossible to Fudd harder than that.
View Quote

This.  Probably hates black rifles, too.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 9:11:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 9:14:49 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 9:14:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
He's dead
View Quote
What a shame that won't bring the other two back.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Damn. Fuck that guy.
View Quote
He's already dead.
They found his body in the lake.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 9:16:37 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Good...
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 9:17:05 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Good.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 9:17:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Any word on CoD? Self inflicted GSW? Drowning?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top