Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2021 6:19:18 PM EDT
I need to buy an econobox.

I drive < 10,000 miles/year; usually < 7,000. I want something in that size of sedan.

I like the way they look, and they seem to get good-enough mileage, and they have thus-far avoided going to CVT in this vintage.

Quite a few of them around here < 100,000 miles for $10,000. Seems reasonable.

Are they reliable? Anything to look out for with them?
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 2:44:58 PM EDT
[#1]
My SIL has one with 200k + miles and has only had to perform normal maintenance. Most of her mileage has been interstate and she isn’t what I would call rough on vehicles so it has served her well. It seems to be a decent car from the times I’ve rode in it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:23:08 PM EDT
[#2]
A little off topic but have owned mazda 3's. I drive approx 50k miles a year and other than normal maintenance, they have been trouble free.  I usually  trade them in at 200k. My current is a 2018 with just over 100k. 4 door hatchback.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top