Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:27:30 AM EDT
[#1]
He who makes monkey his slave is a poor master.  - Chairman Mao

I really don't know that using monkeys for forced labor would be any more effective than teaching cats how to march close order drill.  So I'm thinking there's something in it for the monkey if he's doing anything at all.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:31:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Monkey farm workers
Forced out of work by PETA
Now monkey hookers
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:12:03 PM EDT
[#3]
What I want to know is why PETA isn't all up in arms about the whole "support animal" craze going on.  I mean, people have "support" horses, and "support" snakes... What the fuck, PETA?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:14:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Should any company that uses animals be similarly shunned?

Using dogs for herding or security?
Using pigs to hunt truffles?
Using horses for transportation?
View Quote

Stealing their unborn and eating them? (chickens)
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:17:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Do they still sell NBA labeled products?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Bravo
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:21:11 PM EDT
[#6]
That's not the same brand my local Costco sells. I'll pick some up anyway before they can yank it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:21:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
CoC  1  Removed --- Edited by brass
View Quote

I really wish I could read this comment.  I bet it was a doozie
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:31:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
CoC  1  Removed --- Edited by brass

Sorry comrade. Not allowed to talk about slave labor in China because of Xiden executive order.

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:56:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Teavanna, which was a spinoff of Starbucks, had a tea called Monkey Picked. I remember hearing them talking about it in the store. They'd send monkeys to the tops of trees to get the tea leaves. Why is this a problem now?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:06:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Better job picking coconuts than being launched into space.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:09:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Meanwhile how many products that the left loves are made in China with near slave or actual slave and child labor?
View Quote

Everything!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:13:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Monkeys are an evolutionary bottleneck. They have no place on this planet other than be a potential disease carrier, test subject for everything from makeup to nuclear warfare exposure and crash testing. Other than that, they waste resources and make very poor pets (danger of murder and mayhem not to mention taking over the world damn dirty ape style). PETA wants to exterminate humans and let animals take over. PETA is the apex terrorist group on the planet! They and their monkey armies need to go!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:18:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Target and Costco are 2 of the worst companies for jumping on every stupid feel good cause that comes down .

Cannot tell you how many times I've heard clerks working in these liberal enclaves complaining " it's Corporate It's Corporate ".

Not sure what they mean but they appear to be brain washed on company policy .

FT.   FC .  

gd
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:24:42 PM EDT
[#14]
These hypocrites are doing this since the coconut milk is a small item in the grand scheme of things, and monkeys are a little genetically closer to humans that we'd like.  I don't see them dropping other products from enslaved animals.

I'm sure plenty of agricultural products from India and Thailand are produced by elephants that have shitty lives.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:45:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Monkeys' need job too!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:05:35 PM EDT
[#16]
I thought that was what coconut crabs were for.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 3:32:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Monkey slave labor... this truly is clown world!
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 3:38:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Want a monkey that can mow my yard so I don' thave to use child labor lol.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 3:42:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Freaking clown world when 1% of the loudest idiots dictate the policies of companies.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 3:44:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Can Monkeys be trained to pick Ripe Blueberry's reliably? Without sticking a finger in their ass, and maintaining some semblance of hygienic practices?

Just asking for a friend that wont pay 15 bucks Min. Wage, and really doesn't want to retire from farming, moving, and starting over just before retiring....and always liked the idea of a Primate rescue.

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 3:48:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That’s my go-to brand after trying many. As long as the monkeys aren’t abused, that kinda makes it more awesome.
View Quote

I read they were spanking their monkeys.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 3:50:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Should any company that uses animals be similarly shunned?

Using dogs for herding or security?
Using pigs to hunt truffles?
Using horses for transportation?
View Quote

Stealing the blood of Horseshoe crabs, just to make medical supplies?

Using Elephants to paint pictures to sell?

Where will it end?!?!?

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 3:50:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Okay, gotta update the list.

Making a monkey work = bad and wrong
Shooting a core in the head and eating it = acceptable

Where do draft animals like oxen and horses fit here? Do we boycott a farm that still use horses to pull carts, for example?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 3:56:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You beat it.  Monkeys that pick  the cocinuts, get babnanna monkeys that dont, get the stick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How do you force a monkey to work?

You beat it.  Monkeys that pick  the cocinuts, get babnanna monkeys that dont, get the stick.

So exactly the same as a whole bunch of people in slavery all over the world? Which libs give zero shits about.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 3:56:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

According to PETA, just having a pet is cruel.
View Quote

Doesn't PETA kill 99.99% of it's "rescues"?
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 3:59:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
At least the monkeys are working, unlike the leisure/welfare class in this country.
View Quote

You could have just said "like peta supporters". No need to make it about class, stupidity transcends class.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 4:02:54 AM EDT
[#27]
What about cotton products picked by Uyghur slaves?

Eventually China will wish they had picked their own cotton once they get Uyghur Lives Matter burning down their cities, business and industry.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 4:07:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Doesn't PETA kill 99.99% of it's "rescues"?
View Quote

Averages out to more like 85% but yes. And they generally do that immediately.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 4:22:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Monkeys' need job too!
View Quote

If ya notice, Pedo Joe has a bust of Ceasar Chavez in his office.

There are no accidents or circumstance in Politics, Political optics, or Agriculture.

Mechanized Tomato harvest, cut the Chavez movement down.
The Marxist movement supported by academia(Specifically Harvards entitled cunts) with the support of the media(ABC national and all regional broadcast outlets) attacked my neighbor, with a slander piece because he had the contract for Wal-Mart, Kroger, IGA, and several others, that he supplied with our regional growers, and independent growers in several states, supporting him. Over the years, he took damn good care of his crews, and despite all the small town bullshit and he and I coming to blows several times, business is business, and our bullshit wasn't the neighbors problem. The bigger problem was and always will be the ass maggots and Marxist trash in DC.  The fuckers killed him, and destroyed a regional agricultural hold out to centralization. Now we are all fucked. Dole, Naturipe,Berry Giant, the Asian market exporters, and the multinational giants, have moved in and have driven all the growers to ground, by buying the freezer space, and filling it with imported garbage, and fruit I wouldn't feed to a rabid fucking Coyote.

They had to control the markets here, and went after the largest outlets, and did.
Using the same tactics.

https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/young-children-working-blueberry-fields-walmart-severs-ties/story?id=8951044

Pay attention when watching. We are on the shore of Lake Michigan. There are no mountains or hills here, as it Glacial heave, sandy loam, and hardwoods around the fields.
I caught the fuckers in the west field when they tried filming, and kicked the assholes back to the minivan and sent them packing. My crew gave me heads up.
NONE of the footage is on any one of Adkins fields, or any Farm around here.

The assholes are going after the Ag sector and retailers again. They don't need truth, just perception driven by a supportive media.

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 4:29:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Eventually China will wish they had picked their own cotton once they get Uyghur Lives Matter burning down their cities, business and industry.
View Quote

In a fair and just world without Marxists...I would agree. But until the last Marxist is driven to ground, it wont happen.

Not a fan of Mooselimbs. But at least they are fighting off of the same pages, with a different interpretation, and have a somewhat logical claim, and are Human.

The folks in Hong Kong...are proof.

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:34:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What’s wrong with monkey labor?
View Quote

They haven't found a way to unionize it yet.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:38:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Better job picking coconuts than being launched into space.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/33050/space-rhesus-monkey-e1475256881212-1280x-1799108.JPG
View Quote

Or being the centerpiece in a Faces of Death dinner scene
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 7:09:50 AM EDT
[#33]
There you go the Dems are going to put monkeys on the unemployment line!  We need a monkey job protection law.  Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 7:28:31 AM EDT
[#34]
I wish I had a monkey like that.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 7:44:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Get em addicted to meth, reward them with a small bump for every 20 coconuts.

I could raze fern gully to dust with a couple monkeys and a few ounces of ice.
View Quote

Menthol cigs will do in a pinch
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 7:55:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Forced monkey labor?

Have these motherfuckers never heard of livestock, or working animals?

Link Posted: 1/28/2021 8:00:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Forced monkey labor?

Have these motherfuckers never heard of livestock, or working animals?

View Quote

But monkeys look like cute little people!  

Poor monkeys have no purpose now.  Likely going to die.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 8:12:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'd like to know this too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd like to know this too.

You let them see working. When they see it they do it, everyone knows that.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:31:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Stealing the blood of Horseshoe crabs, just to make medical supplies?

Using Elephants to paint pictures to sell?

Where will it end?!?!?

View Quote
The elephant thing really annoys me. Not that the elephants are being abused, it's not that. They get to mess around with edible ink in the yard with a kind trainer who praises them no matter what. What critter wouldn't like that? They obviously do as they come over to do it and have the option not to.

The annoying part is they CUT THE PICTURES UP and sell parts of them. Like the one elephant that painted a no shit artists rendition of a fire truck, and if you look at it and a kid says "fire truck" you go "oh yeah I see a fire truck in there".  They. Cut. It. The. Fuck. Up.

Goddamn hippies got no goddamn respect for art.

Here, solve this. You SELL OUT all these things all the time. RAISE THE PRICE and DON'T cut it. Sell the whole board in it's glorious elephant size so you really get the experience of the fucking elephant having painted it, instead they cut it up to fit in skinny jean soyboy faggot's little art room in his shitty manhattan apartment.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:43:23 AM EDT
[#40]
They’re free to unionize.

posted from my Apple mobile device likely built by child labor (who are also free to unionize).
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:55:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

There is one thing you must be sure of. I can't take any more. Darling, don't you monkey with the monkey!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

it works, Or it  spends the night in the box.   It picks coconuts.. , Or it  spends the night in the box.   It makes quota, , Or it  spends the night in the box etc..

There is one thing you must be sure of. I can't take any more. Darling, don't you monkey with the monkey!
Hey yaah hey hey
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 9:58:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, they won't. There won't be a Uyghur left in a 100 years.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:00:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Get em addicted to meth, reward them with a small bump for every 20 coconuts.

I could raze fern gully to dust with a couple monkeys and a few ounces of ice.
View Quote

I think it would be awe inspiring to teach chimpanzees (or other large primates) who lack the ability to understand value of life or morals but also have opposable thumbs how to use assault rifles and LMGs.  The sight of an coked-up gorilla swinging through thick jungle canopy wielding an M60 in his feet with the ammo belt trailing behind him like a kite tail fluttering in the wind ... simply majestic.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top