Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Posted: 12/28/2020 9:16:13 AM EDT
Anyone done it and what dose did you take?  I’m about 99% certain we all have it. Wife is getting tested for it this morning. She tested negative Saturday for flu. Edit: wife tested positive this morning via the rapid test.

Done. I've dosed myself as "symptomatic at home" with TSC 1.87 apple paste. O2 is still pretty good at 95/96, but I feel like I was run over by a truck and I'm coughing. I'll dose again this afternoon if I'm still alive.

I give this to my goats from time to time with awesome results. Sorry, If I die, my neighbor has dibs on my guns.

Wife brought this shit home while she was out getting her "necessities". Now we all have it.

Update 12:45 EST:  I’ve been throwing up for hours. I wonder if it was the Ivermectin?  JK!  I actually feel much better but the cough is still persistent. O2 is still 96. I took aspirin along with my daily dose of vitamin C, D, and Zinc this morning. I doubled up on Zinc and D on Saturday when wife said she was sick. I’ll take the second dose of Ivermectin this afternoon.

I had bad sweating and freezing spells last night. I’m not as achy today. Still have my taste and appetite.

Kids both have it 100%.

Update 3:30 EST. Took second dose of TSC apple flavored Ivermectin horse paste. I feel pretty damn good. Still a little achy, but coughing has subsided a little. Wife feels like death and said she may take it also. I’m not encouraging it, if she wants it, she can take it. I have no fever and 02 currently still around 96. Oldest son is feeling like poo now also.

Update 7:15 EST. Feel really good still. Still achy, like I just woke up and walked out of bed achy.  Sp02 is 94. Feel like I need to cough a little more. It’s a very slight nag to cough. Feels like a piece of dry fuzz in the back of the throat.

Update 7:27 EST Youngest son (7) is coughing a little. Says he feels uh, ok. His O2 99.

Update 8:07 EST coughing appears GONE, I feel really good. Hope this feeling stays!  02 94/95.

Update 9:27 EST. Still feeling good, just tired. Coughing back, but slight.  No one seems any worse. That’s good. We’ll see what tomorrow holds....out for tonight.

Update 12/29- 0900 EST. Slept good, no sweating or freezing. Got a little cold once, which was abnormal, but never froze. Feel good today, still a little achy and stuffed up. Kids appear to be better, but youngest is running a fever. Wife is still sleeping, so she’s probably not feeling good. Still have appetite/taste/smell. Wife has completely lost taste and smell.  My 02 94/95. Wife’s 02 is 98

Update 12/29 - 12:15 EST wife can’t smell or taste anything, keeps repeating it. She feels ok. Her 02 is good at 99 and HR is 99. She tried to do some vacuuming and lasted all of 10 minutes. She feels like shit now, is sitting down, and Is breathing heavily. Both kids have low grade fevers, @ 100. I feel pretty good, but have a lot of nasal congestion. I took a Musinex D, and it’s helping. Took third dose of Ivermectin at 11:45. Wife’s loss of taste and smell took 4 days to go completely out.

Update 12/29 - 2:50 pm EST just took a hot shower. I coughed up a pair of socks it seemed. Not much came up, but what little phlegm came up, my lungs wanted it out!  My 02 is 95 and HR is 71. I feel pretty good, but the coughing spooked me. Seemed more like my lungs were getting rid of residue than more accumulation, but who knows. We’ll see.  Kids fever is down below 100, so that’s good. Wife feels about the same....she says meh.  She has not taken Ivermectin.

Update 12/29 - 6:10 pm EST. I feel really good. Went outside and worked with the goats some, nothing strenuous. Wife says she is feeling better. Kids are still running 100 degree fever. Youngest has a sore throat. No one is really coughing much. Hope this, minus the fever, sticks around.

Update 12/29 - 8:25 PM EST I’m still feeling really good. I do have a slight sore throat popping up. All O2’s 95 or near 100. Probably last update of the night.

Update 12/30 - 0725 EST I feel pretty good. Slept well. Lungs ache, but I think it’s from coughing hard yesterday. Body still aches a little, but that’s pretty normal for me in the mornings. O2 96 HR 60. Will update more when family wakes up. Edit: Wife is up and has some of her taste back. Says she can taste her coffee and says she feels better. I’m pretty sure we’re about to have this behind us...As far as the Ivermectin, I can’t say for certain, but my symptoms sure seemed to subside about 8 hours after taking it.

Update 12/30 - 5pm wife has lost her sense of taste and smell again. My kids and me seem to have turned the corner.

Update 12/30 - 7:50pm Youngest had a fever pop back up at 101. His 02 still 98/99. We’re watching him closely. He feels meh. Wife is congested and still can’t taste. Her 02 is 97. Rona is staying with us a little longer it seems...

Update 12/31 - 0900 Youngest still has low grade fever and cough @ 99.6. His 02 is 98. He says he feels good. I feel pretty good but have very very slight cough. My O2 is 94/95. HR 64. Oldest son seems fine and 02 of 100. Wife says she feels good, is still somewhat congested, and has 02 of 98/99. Ordered some Quercetin to add to daily regimen.

Update 12;31 7pm. Youngest sons fever kind of fought with us all day. He never felt bad though. His fever is gone right now. My 02 is 96/97. Wife’s is same. Her taste and smell are still gone. She had spurts of energy today but found it more tiring than normal. We went outside today and walked around our pond and fed our goats. We were both slightly winded.  Definitely a significant affect on our lungs.  I may cough once an hour now. It’s small pieces of Phlegm that come up. Who knows, I may actually be where I would be this time of year with normal sinus crap. Oldest son is non-symptomatic as of this morning. Hope this helps....

Update 1/1 0845. O2 is 95 to 97. Wife’s is 98. I feel pretty good. My lungs feel heavy but better and I don’t feel the urge to cough with really deep breathes. Wife says she feels good. She’s stuffy, sneezing, and still has no sense of taste or smell. My taste and smell never left me, they may have numbed some, but never left. Kids ares still sleeping, but I’m pretty sure they were up late farting around on their iPads. 0900. Youngest up. Feels good, no fever, and 02 was 99. Oldest up at 0930 and feels good. 02 is 99.

Update 1/1 1pm EST. Cough has returned for both the wife and me. Small balls of yellowish Phlegm coming up from deep down. Both of us feel....ok. Not great, but ok. Kids seem fine. My %SpO2 is 95/96, HR is 65. Wife’s is same, but higher HR. She’s winded again from light house work. I can tell I would be too. I dosed again with Ivermectin.

Update 1/1 8:15 PM. I’m feeling better. 02 is 94/95. HR 58. Not coughing very often. Still kinda glued to the couch, but passing the football with my kids. Wife feels better. Her 02 is 99. Kids are both non-symptomatic currently.

Update 1/2 0830. I feel pretty good. I slept well. My O2 is 95 (fixed) and HR is 60. Wife says she feels ok and kids appear non-symptomatic. There is definitely a cause and effect, for me, taking Ivermectin. I feel much better about 8 hours after taking it. I can tell unequivocally. One small issue I noticed is that I think it makes my eyes sensitive to bright lights during low light conditions. When I walked in to my kids room, his flashing Christmas lights jacked my eyes up temporarily. Nothing major, and it went away quickly. Lungs still feel a little heavy.

Update 1/2 3pm. I may have overdone it a little. I went out and used my Stihl MS290 to cut some pines for my goats and feel like I need to sit down. Sp02 is 93, HR is 73. I ate some French Fries and a Cheesesteak for lunch and have been sticking close to the restroom...glad I have a lot of good TP!  Lungs feel heavy, like I’m only getting 85% capacity, but I’m not breathing heavy or low on 02 Sat. Kids are fine and wife says she feels ok. She still has no taste or smell.

Update 1/3 0845. We all feel better. My lungs still feel heavy and I will cough if I take a really deep breath. Wife’s taste is still mostly gone. Kids feel fine. My Sp02 is 93/94.

Last Update 1/6 5pm. Today feels better. Sp02 is 93/94. Wife is better and can smell some so she is in good spirits. I was tired this morning, but feel much better this afternoon. I’ll likely not do any more updates unless I feel worse. Hope this helped some of you. I learned today that a deputy in knew well in Ft. Payne died of Covid the end of Dec. We always talked about our kids, so I know he had children in high school. Covid sucks!

1-18 So....I’ve been logged off for a while, well, since after the “attack” on the Capitol. Dumped FB, PayPal, Amazon and others. Anyway, I see this thread is still alive, so I wanted to mention today’s outing. My boys and me went hiking and exploring the bluffs on my deer lease for caves/Indian stuff etc...

I walked up and down big hills and draws with no problem with my 7 and 9 YO. My youngest was actually bitching about his feet hurting....(although he may have been telling the truth).  I think if the virus did damage to my lungs, I would have known today. I can report no damage.

Ivermectin. I’ll be taking it again at the first hint of Covid.

1-27-21 FYI, I called Durvet after looking at their website yesterday. I asked if their yellow boxed 1.87 Apple paste contained any Closonel. The tech that called me back said that it does NOT contain Closonel....at all. It contains Ivermectin and Apple flavoring, that’s it. It obviously is combined with the carrier gel paste, whatever that is. The gel has no active ingredient if that makes sense.

They were pretty responsive if you want to check for yourself. I left a message yesterday for the technical department, and this am I received a call from a guy that sounded very educated on the topic.

This sounds like the best way to get pretty clean Ivermectin. Please don’t accept my research as an attempt to deliver you facts or convince you to take the TSC paste. That’s on you!  You must do your own research and come to you own conclusion. I’m convinced it’s the cleanest way to get Ivermectin, minus the Apple flavoring, available in the U.S. I picked up 5 more tubes on Monday at TSC.

2-13-2021: I should have done this long ago...I added a poll to my OP.  This post has been viewed almost 30k times!  If you have had Covid and took Ivermectin to treat it, please respond. I’ll be the first to post on the poll. We can do our own quasi study. I’m curious to see where this goes...

To keep the poll on track, let’s go with you had active disease and dosed with Ivermectin. Let’s also go with you having taken Ivermectin within 5 days of becoming symptomatic or diagnosed. Thanks!

If I can revise the poll and make it better, let me know!
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 9:18:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag for info
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 9:19:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 10:35:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Done. I've dosed myself as "symptomatic at home" with TSC 1.87 apple paste. O2 is still pretty good at 95/96, but I feel like I was run over by a truck and I'm coughing. I'll dose again this afternoon if I'm still alive.

I give this to my goats from time to time with awesome results. Sorry, If I die, my neighbor has dibs on my guns.

Wife brought this shit home while she was out getting her "necessities". Now we all have it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 10:35:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I did.   Guess no worms for me!!

Eta my doc presc it for me.  Got it in pills
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 11:19:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Like to hear how worm medicine treats a virus.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 11:21:48 AM EDT
[#6]
I’m going to get tested soon myself for work. Symptoms started Saturday as shivering than a fever that jumped to just over 104. Yesterday fever hit 104 again but was able to keep it lower the rest of the day. It finally broke last night and feeling a lot better right now other than mild head ache.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 11:23:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Lots of studies showing it works incredibly well.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 11:49:15 AM EDT
[#8]
I have some Durvet apple paste 1.87% normally for goats that I'll be holding on to in case I get it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Well the fda says it's not safe... Though three billion doses have been given to humans for parasites.....
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 11:55:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I want to know the mechanism of action. A lot of medications “work well” but in the end do no better than chance.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 11:56:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I want to know the mechanism of action. A lot of medications “work well” but in the end do no better than chance.
View Quote

You would have never discovered penicillin.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 11:57:03 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm curious about this too. How it is helping a cold virus?

We give it to the horses and dogs for butt worms.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 11:57:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wasn't that just a fluke as a result of dirty lab equipment?
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:00:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Hydroxychloroquine, vitamin d, C, zink
and  erythromycin work for some.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:00:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well to be fair that was a pretty big leap.

“This mold appears to kill bacteria. Fuck it, let’s eat some and see if it works inside humans.”
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:02:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

To grossly oversimplify, it seems to block the virus from replicating.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:18:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

The basic mechanism is that Ivermectin inhibits the nuclear import of integrase proteins, and thus inhibits reproduction of the COVID virus. Repeatable, objective lab studies show a 99.8% reduction in the ability of the virus to replicate when treated in this manner. Link to scientific paper: The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

The FLCCC has compiled numerous studies done in vitro and in vivo which document the efficacy of Ivermectin for COVID-19 prophylaxis and treatment.
Here is a link to their recommended protocol, based on actual first-hand experiences of front-line physicians: I-MASK+ Protocol

I have been following the I-MASK+ protocol for over a month, using DuraMectin paste for the Ivermectin component. I simply mix the appropriate volume of paste for a 225-pound mammal (20 milligrams content) with a spoonful of apple butter, and take it orally. No side effects; cheap and easy.

ETA: the volume of 1.87% Duramectin paste required for 20 milligrams of actual medication is about the size and shape of the amount of toothpaste you'd put on a toothbrush. The taste is completely undetectable when mixed with apple sauce or apple butter.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:24:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Anyone got any info on how it affects the liver?

My mom is hesistan to take it as she has liver metasticisisisisis.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Here's the over simplified version:
Biologically, you're just one big chemical reaction, same as the virus with the exception that it is not self-sustaining without a host.  Introduce more chemicals into the system that interfere with the function of virus' system, particularly reproduction, and there you go - it doesn't really matter what the chemicals are, as long as they produce the desired effect.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:30:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Anyone got any info on how it affects the liver?

My mom is hesistan to take it as she has liver metasticisisisisis.
View Quote

Probably best to consult a physician. There are some individuals who take very large doses of Ivermectin to control scabies, and some report liver complications. It can build up in liver tissues, which is why you shouldn't take more than the suggested amount for prophylaxis.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:01:20 PM EDT
[#21]
You might also want to look into the Zelenko protocol, he is seeing success using HCQ + zinc + an antibiotic when used early (outpatient setting).  Also, Dr's are advising against veterinary IVM because it can contain additives that are toxic to humans.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 2:02:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Also, Dr's are advising against veterinary IVM because it can contain additives that are toxic to humans.
View Quote

Like what?  I'd be interested to hear of an additive that would be harmless to domesticated mammals that would harm a human.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 2:07:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

To grossly oversimplify, it seems to block the virus from replicating.
View Quote

Quercetin is supposed to work like HCQ and can be bought otc.

Don't forget to take it with zinc.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 2:15:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quercetin is supposed to work like HCQ and can be bought otc.

Don't forget to take it with zinc.
View Quote

I literally just went to Amazon to buy some and the first Quercetin/Zinc combo I clicked on, it said 'you purchased this on December 23'.

My wife is ahead of me on this one.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd like to hear that too. On another note, I have a friend that works in a nursing home and the staff there use Ivermectin to rid themselves of scabies which apparently happen fairly often in that environment. He did tell me you have to be careful of dosage as the drug is capable of crossing the blood/brain barrier (whatever that means).
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 2:44:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Like what?  I'd be interested to hear of an additive that would be harmless to domesticated mammals that would harm a human.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also, Dr's are advising against veterinary IVM because it can contain additives that are toxic to humans.

So it wasn't additives, it was adjuvants; specifically closantel and propylene glycol.  Might be others, but that's what I saw.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 2:47:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once the antibiotic action of penicillin was discovered, its mechanism of action was described.

The mechanisms of synthetic penicillins were therefore know in advance,

They can at least offer that in theory for ivermectin.

Science.

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 2:49:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The basic mechanism is that Ivermectin inhibits the nuclear import of integrase proteins, and thus inhibits reproduction of the COVID virus. Repeatable, objective lab studies show a 99.8% reduction in the ability of the virus to replicate when treated in this manner. Link to scientific paper: The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

The FLCCC has compiled numerous studies done in vitro and in vivo which document the efficacy of Ivermectin for COVID-19 prophylaxis and treatment.
Here is a link to their recommended protocol, based on actual first-hand experiences of front-line physicians: I-MASK+ Protocol

I have been following the I-MASK+ protocol for over a month, using DuraMectin paste for the Ivermectin component. I simply mix the appropriate volume of paste for a 225-pound mammal (20 milligrams content) with a spoonful of apple butter, and take it orally. No side effects; cheap and easy.

ETA: the volume of 1.87% Duramectin paste required for 20 milligrams of actual medication is about the size and shape of the amount of toothpaste you'd put on a toothbrush. The taste is completely undetectable when mixed with apple sauce or apple butter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you. Now I have a place to start.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 2:54:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I should try that.  My horse paste tasted like....bitter.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 3:00:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Tagged
Keep us updated please op
I hope your family and you get through the vid quickly
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 4:21:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So it wasn't additives, it was adjuvants; specifically closantel and propylene glycol.  Might be others, but that's what I saw.
View Quote

Propylene glycol is perfectly safe.  Closantel I don't know.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 4:30:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Propylene glycol is perfectly safe.  Closantel I don't know.
View Quote

True, but some people may have an allergy to it so maybe it was more a cautionary warning to read the label.  I think most Docs would not endorse going to your local pet store to self medicate.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 4:32:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Anyone done it and what dose did you take?  I’m about 99% certain we all have it. Wife is getting tested for it this morning. She tested negative Saturday for flu.

Update 12:45 EST:  I’ve been throwing up for hours. I wonder if it was the Ivermectin?  JK!  I actually feel much better but the cough is still persistent. O2 is still 96. I took aspirin along with my daily dose of vitamin C, D, and Zinc this morning. I doubled up on Zinc and D on Saturday when wife said she was sick. I’ll take the second dose of Ivermectin this afternoon.

I had bad sweating and freezing spells last night. I’m not as achy today. Still have my taste and appetite.

Kids both have it 100%.
View Quote

@migrapilot

How much and how often are you taking the Ivomac (paste I’m assuming)?
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 4:46:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

@migrapilot

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone done it and what dose did you take?  I’m about 99% certain we all have it. Wife is getting tested for it this morning. She tested negative Saturday for flu.

Kids both have it 100%.

@migrapilot

Twice a day. I just took my second dose. I used the weight guide on the plastic paste syringe based on a video and research I found. I weight 250 pounds. That equals about the amount you would put on a toothbrush if that helps. Still not dead, and actually doing better than my wife who is slender and 9 years younger than me. She’s in bed and feels like wormed over poo. I feel pretty good....for now.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 5:26:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Twice a day. I just took my second dose. I used the weight guide on the plastic paste syringe based on a video and research I found. I weight 250 pounds. That equals about the amount you would put on a toothbrush if that helps. Still not dead, and actually doing better than my wife who is slender and 9 years younger than me. She’s in bed and feels like wormed over poo. I feel pretty good....for now.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/181560/D6245608-407B-4F53-B13D-1C72D2CB656B_png-1752410.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kids both have it 100%.

@migrapilot

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/181560/D6245608-407B-4F53-B13D-1C72D2CB656B_png-1752410.JPG

Look at your chart again. The Ivermectin is once per day for two days.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 5:42:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kids both have it 100%.

@migrapilot

First dose was for worms.  2nd dose is for COVID.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 5:57:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Neighbor had it, her roommate has it.  Neighbor is over 70 and had some sniffles.  She seems to be over it, we are having drinks tonight.  Her roommate is still dealing with related pneumonia.  She is on an Oxygen concentrator and taking oral steroids, no other prescriptions.  She is a diabetic and I think asthmatic too, in her late 60s.  She was in the ER yesterday for most of the day after her oxygen sats dropped.  Back at home now.  

If we hadn't done all of this isolating and quarantining, USA would have probably been over this shit several months ago.

Another neighbor a few doors down, in his late 40s, had it this summer.  It knocked him down a bit, but he has fully recovered.

I am currently dosing with Gordons Gin because I don't have any fucks left to give.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 6:21:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Try to get your wife to take some. There's more than enough anecdotal evidence for me to believe that getting it early makes a big difference in how severe the symptoms get. We haven't had anything beyond a slightly runny nose in my house for almost a year now - but I have some Ivermectin for when the time comes.

How old are your kids? There will be someone along shortly to call you a liar because, "kids can't get or spread the virus."

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 6:22:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

The logic around here: fuck a vaccine that was designed specifically to prevent COVID-19, but take drugs designed to clear up worms in animals if you catch COVID-19.  

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 6:31:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The logic around here: fuck a vaccine that was designed specifically to prevent COVID-19, but take drugs designed to clear up worms in animals if you catch COVID-19.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Porque no los dos?
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 6:39:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll take the vaccine. The problem is though I am not a 72 year old African-American trans sexual nursing home confined illegal immigrants. That puts me really far down the list.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 6:49:23 PM EDT
[#42]
My dad is 65, diabetic, overweight, has had heart attacks and a stroke and my grandparents on my mom's side, 80's, regular old people stuff sick, both had it and kicked it in just over a week.
No meds, except antibiotics for my dad's sinus infection.

Even if ivermectin does nothing, the odds are in your favor.

I get a pretty regular dose of ivermectin pour on when working the cows, so hopefully I'm immune!
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 6:53:42 PM EDT
[#43]
On top of Ivermectin and zinc, make sure you are taking plenty of vit d3. It stops the cytokine cascade which leads to ARDS (fluid in lungs) and in the ICU.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:00:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Try to get your wife to take some. There's more than enough anecdotal evidence for me to believe that getting it early makes a big difference in how severe the symptoms get. We haven't had anything beyond a slightly runny nose in my house for almost a year now - but I have some Ivermectin for when the time comes.

How old are your kids? There will be someone along shortly to call you a liar because, "kids can't get or spread the virus."

View Quote

They are 7 and 9. One feels malaise and the other is just coughing periodically. Wife is still tired and feels really meh.

One of the neighbor kids had it a week or so ago. It’s also possible it came from them.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:02:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
On top of Ivermectin and zinc, make sure you are taking plenty of vit d3. It stops the cytokine cascade which leads to ARDS (fluid in lungs) and in the ICU.
View Quote

Yes sir, I’ve been taking D3.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:04:04 PM EDT
[#46]
How much Ivermectin 1.87% paste did you take for a dose at one time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AexpeCn08n0
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:12:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Entertaining and informative!

Keep it up!

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:16:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Ivermectin, ‘Wonder drug’ from Japan: the human use perspective

Ivermectin has continually proved to be astonishingly safe for human use. Indeed, it is such a safe drug, with minimal side effects, that it can be administered by non-medical staff and even illiterate individuals in remote rural communities, provided that they have had some very basic, appropriate training. This fact has helped contribute to the unsurpassed beneficial impact that the drug has had on human health and welfare around the globe, especially with regard to the campaign to fight Onchocerciasis.
View Quote

The story of Ivermectin is a pretty cool one.

Ivermectin: From Soil to Worms, and Beyond

The story of how ivermectin was discovered is quite incredible. In the late 1960s, Satoshi Omura, a microbiologist at Tokyo’s Kitasako Institute, was hunting for new antibacterial compounds and started to collect thousands of soil samples from around Japan. He cultured bacteria from the samples, screened the cultures for medicinal potential, and sent them 10,000 km away to Merck Research Labs in New Jersey, where his collaborator, William Campbell, tested their effect against parasitic worms affecting livestock and other animals. One culture, derived from a soil sample collected near a golf course southwest of Tokyo, was remarkably effective against worms. The bacterium in the culture was a new species, and was baptised Streptomyces avermictilis. The active component, named avermectin, was chemically modified to increase its activity and its safety. The new compound, called ivermectin, was commercialised as a product for animal health in 1981 and soon became a top-selling veterinary drug in the world. Remarkably, despite decades of searching, S. avermictilis remains the only source of avermectin ever found.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:21:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'd like to hear that too. On another note, I have a friend that works in a nursing home and the staff there use Ivermectin to rid themselves of scabies which apparently happen fairly often in that environment. He did tell me you have to be careful of dosage as the drug is capable of crossing the blood/brain barrier (whatever that means).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It means it might treat brain cancer too.  Just kidding.  Sort of.  What it means, is that it can cross over the brain's built in molecular "fence", the one that keeps most chemotherapies from being able to get to and attack cancerous brain cells.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:24:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clearly, you are not really interested in investigating this particular issue......if you were, you would find that there is a large contingent of critical care HCPs that developed this protocol and are succeeding with it in a large percentage of actual patients.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top