Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2021 3:43:53 PM EDT
I inherited my brothers Tag and was thinking a Nato strap might look good.

What do you think?    
Stock pic but this is the one.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 4:10:16 PM EDT
[#1]
For me personally, no. To each his own.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 6:03:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I like nearly every watch on a NATO so at least give it a try. Worst case you're out $5 for a strap assuming you don't already have one laying around.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 6:18:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Straps are a nice way to change things up, but I invariably go back to the bracelet eventually.

Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:05:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a formula one tag that lives on a nato strap.  I prefer nato on everything. Granted I don’t have anything over 1k. But even if I did I’d probably run it on a nato.
   In my head, the watch is more secure on a nato than when on a bracelet.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 10:33:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Attachment Attached File

same idea. I threw a nato on to see if I liked it and ended up buying a few more. Nice to be able to switch out and shit. I like it, especially because the Omega bracelet was such a pain in the ass to get back on. But now that I have better tools it makes swapping quick and easy
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 10:35:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I have been tossing around the idea of doing a nato or rubber strap for my aquaracer. I just really like the style of the bracelet, though.
Link Posted: 5/28/2021 11:02:01 AM EDT
[#7]
NATO goes on everything. I still go back to a bracelet or leather strap from time to time, but 90% of the time all of my autos are on a NATO.

Hodinkee carries Ute Watch Co straps, formerly ToxicNATO, and I would highly recommend them.
Link Posted: 5/29/2021 10:19:02 AM EDT
[#8]
They look great on everything.

Attachment Attached File

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top