Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2021 4:03:24 PM EDT
The Swedish health agency said it would pause using the shot for people born in 1991 and later as data pointed to an increase of myocarditis and pericarditis among youths and young adults that had been vaccinated. Those conditions involve an inflammation of the heart or its lining.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/sweden-pauses-use-moderna-covid-vaccine-cites-rare-side-effects-2021-10-06/
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 4:19:27 PM EDT
[#1]
There is no medical reason for the young and healthy to get this vaccine.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 4:31:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Not us.  That fucking pants shitter will see your toddler injected or by god you'll be barred from society.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 5:09:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not us.  That fucking pants shitter will see your toddler injected or by god you'll be barred from society.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

APNI
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 5:20:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Money & control are the reasons for all of this.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 6:21:51 PM EDT
[#5]
This can't be true. The "vaccine" is "safe and effective", as well as "rigorously tested". The MSM, vax shills and my TV have told me so a million times.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 6:42:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This can't be true. The "vaccine" is "safe and effective", as well as "rigorously tested". The MSM, vax shills and my TV have told me so a million times.
View Quote

I can't wait for the class action lawsuit commercials during One Life to Live.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 10:19:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Sweden extends pause of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine in young people under 30 due to concerns the shot causes rare heart inflammation

Swedish health officials are extending the pause of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine in young people over continued concerns that the shot causes rare heart inflammation cases.

The pause was initially supposed to last until December 1, but will now last beyond that to a date that is yet to be announced.

Sweden is one of four Nordic nations that restricted the use of the jab in young people this month, with a fifth, Norway, also discouraging younger males from getting the Moderna shot.

Despite the concerns arising about the vaccine in Europe, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has stood by its authorization of the shots, and even authorized booster shots of the vaccine earlier this week

Link Posted: 10/23/2021 12:09:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don’t much care for this present society anyways.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 1:53:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Despite the concerns arising about the vaccine in Europe, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has stood by its authorization of the shots, and even authorized booster shots of the vaccine earlier this week

View Quote

Of course…because these are political authorizations by the apparatchik.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top