Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 25
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 10:03:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Yet another "new normal" death of a sportsperson.

Former Ghana striker Raphael Dwamena "dies suddenly" aged 28.

The forward, who had played in the top flight of the Spanish league system and nearly signed for Brighton, collapsed in the middle of an Albanian league match on Saturday.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/111406201005003090
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 10:04:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Ex-NFL star Devon Wylie dies at the age of 35 from unknown causes: Family says former Kansas City Chiefs and Tennessee Titans wide receiver was 'always making people laugh and entertaining us'
Devon Wylie, 35, has passed away at 35 from unknown causes
The star played for the Kansas City Chiefs and the Tennessee Titans
His family said there are 'no words to express the sadness' of his death

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-12752535/NFL-Devon-Wylie-dies-unknown-causes.html
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 12:16:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: diggerwolf] [#3]
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 2:35:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: exponentialpi] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By diggerwolf:
View Quote

More heart disease.  It's like it is accelerating.  
Link Posted: 11/16/2023 2:42:35 PM EDT
[#5]
At least this story had a happy ending, except for the normalization of high school students having heart attacks.

Dallas firefighter saves Irving Nimitz basketball player who collapsed on court
Link Posted: 12/1/2023 8:13:48 AM EDT
[#6]
MUST WATCH!

Link Posted: 12/3/2023 9:41:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
MUST WATCH!

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/4/2023 10:34:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By RSG:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
MUST WATCH!

Well that didn't take long....
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 10:57:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 11:01:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 12:40:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 3:15:20 PM EDT
[#12]
So, do you think there where just bad vaccine doses or is it across the board with all the shots?
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 3:37:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By speedracer422:

Ya, I'm sure the actuaries are very busy.
I can't help but think that essentially doubling premiums and a 20% increase in total policies written over last year so far should keep my employer solvent for a while.

I don't wanna think about what may happen if the shot taking and younger deaths trend doesn't plateau at some point soon though...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By speedracer422:
Originally Posted By David0858:

A major problem for the life insurance companies is that a lot more younger people are dying, their payout is just as much as an older person but they have been paying a lot less in rates and haven't been paying in that long.

Ya, I'm sure the actuaries are very busy.
I can't help but think that essentially doubling premiums and a 20% increase in total policies written over last year so far should keep my employer solvent for a while.

I don't wanna think about what may happen if the shot taking and younger deaths trend doesn't plateau at some point soon though...

How long before the vax is a "knock-out" question during underwriting?

*Knock-out = unqualified for coverage.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 5:07:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

View Quote

I don't think the government would permit that to happen.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 6:14:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By zeekh:
So, do you think there where just bad vaccine doses or is it across the board with all the shots?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zeekh:

I think _DR made a good point on how fragile the vaccine was.  How many of the doses were bad because the doses were still active and the good ones were okay because they had gone inert?

From page 19 of this thread:

Originally Posted By _DR:

In my estimation, you are very fortunate. One of the great saving factors was the fragility of the vaccine. If it was shaken too much, not diluted correctly, not stored within the exact temperature parameters during the entire cold chain, shipping storage and administration, not given within the strict window of viability after warming, it would just be so much inert liquid.

That and the quality control during manufacture of the vaccine was found to be so variable and inconsistent that many different actual dosages were given without respect to the marked dose on the vials. And they kept extending the expiration date on this raw experimental product. It was very common to be giving doses with long past expiration dates on the multi-dose vials under instructions from the CDC and the manufacturers. That is something that is never done when administering pharmaceutical products, under normal circumstances.

I have yet to see a package insert on ANY of the different flavors of Moderna, Pfizer, J&J and Novavax Covid vaccine we received. I have never seen that before for any other drug or vaccine in the past or present. That is highly irregular and very suspicious in the pharmaceutical world. We have now pulled all covid vaccine at our clinic under specific instructions from our state health authority none of it expired. It is gone, just as suddenly as it came.

So who knows what you really got in your 6 injections. Maybe just 0.2mLs of nothing much. And that would be a good thing.

Biggest health scam ever foisted on the public I have seen in my lifetime.

Link Posted: 12/7/2023 6:21:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By glock27bill:

View All Quotes

I don't know.

Insurance companies have to be profitable to survive.

As an aside, this thread is so sad. I'm damn glad I didn't get jabbed, but I know plenty who did - several, experiencing health conditions now (one, a long dormant cancer returned aggressively and she's not expecting to last long). It's a damn travesty.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 10:38:48 PM EDT
[#17]

I don't know.

As an aside, this thread is so sad. I'm damn glad I didn't get jabbed, but I know plenty who did - several, experiencing health conditions now (one, a long dormant cancer returned aggressively and she's not expecting to last long). It's a damn travesty.
View Quote

I think a lot of institutions may become nationalized in order to maintain the facade.

Regarding things in general...I have a friend who got jabbed (just once) due to existing health issues and pressure from his wife and then-college age daughter.  His daughter recently had her first wedding anniversary and I know he's worried about her ability to have children because of the vax.  He drops comments about hearing how it affects women's periods.

We talk about it pretty regularly, especially as more and more data comes out.  We've talked about it from the beginning.  I always remind him that he got the shot and is concerned he may not have done the right thing, and early on when I refused it I was concerned that I might be leaving myself exposed.  So here we are having made 2 different decisions and neither of us are confident we did the right thing because our government is lying to us.  I tap dance around being too specific because we both know he and his family are at risk, and I am not, and he can't un-ring the bell.  And the effects of the vax have yet to peak.
Link Posted: 12/7/2023 11:06:41 PM EDT
[#18]

I don't know.

View All Quotes

I don't know.

Big difference too between health or life insurance. Both are seeing issues right now.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 1:26:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 1:28:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 11:31:20 AM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 12/11/2023 11:46:50 AM EDT
[#22]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GBE512FWkAEyAes?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/11/2023 11:57:21 AM EDT
[#23]
AUSTRALIA

CENSORSHIP KILLS: Grieving For Our Freedom

WTF Squad member, Wayne Clarris, singer and lyricist of TOXICON, joins Courage Is The Cure on Relentless for an uncensored discussion about the past, present and future.

Link Posted: 12/13/2023 8:57:38 AM EDT
[#24]
She had also done promotions in China to get vaccinated.

HK Actress Kathy Chow Dies Suddenly At 57; Said To Have Been Found Unconscious By Colleague In Her Beijing Home

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/asian/kathy-chow-death-57-found-unconscious-home-lupus-823456
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 6:09:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 6:56:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 9:24:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Scoobysmak:
Not a death but cant start new threads…just putting this here

https://nypost.com/2023/12/12/entertainment/big-bang-theory-star-kate-micucci-reveals-lung-cancer-diagnosis/
View Quote

So, generally a smokers cancer. Weird. My dad just passed away 22 November from cancer. When he was diagnosed,the doc didn't understand it because he said it was a smokers cancer too. Dad never smoked. It was in his neck and jaw and spread to his brain. Dad was jabbed and once boosted. Very puzzling what may have caused the cancer to take off like it did. He was diagnosed in March and dead by November. Very strange indeed.  Not!
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 9:44:15 AM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 12/14/2023 1:13:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By redleg13a:

So, generally a smokers cancer. Weird. My dad just passed away 22 November from cancer. When he was diagnosed,the doc didn't understand it because he said it was a smokers cancer too. Dad never smoked. It was in his neck and jaw and spread to his brain. Dad was jabbed and once boosted. Very puzzling what may have caused the cancer to take off like it did. He was diagnosed in March and dead by November. Very strange indeed.  Not!
View Quote

just saw someone on Reddit yesterday who did smoke but had terminal lung cancer at 22 and was going downhill fast. Lung cancer in smoker's isn't that odd, but at 22 it sure seems odd.
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 2:00:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Woodsy] [#30]
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 2:48:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:
View Quote

I find it ironic that many of the videos of possibly vaccinated people that are instantly collapsing & dying around the world look very similar to the videos of people collapsing & dying from COVID that we initially saw coming out of China in the very beginning.

Link Posted: 12/14/2023 4:03:10 PM EDT
[#32]

I find it ironic that many of the videos of possibly vaccinated people that are instantly collapsing & dying around the world look very similar to the videos of people collapsing & dying from COVID that we initially saw coming out of China in the very beginning.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mr_Woodsy:

They are the same picture.jpeg
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 4:04:46 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

According to TMZ

he suffered a massive heart attack.
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 12:02:59 AM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Does anyone have those vids anymore? I thought they were considered fake? How come that didn’t happen in the us?
Link Posted: 12/15/2023 12:28:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Ivan1:

Does anyone have those vids anymore? I thought they were considered fake? How come that didn’t happen in the us?
View All Quotes

I heard they were fake, too.  I also heard that people were infected with the virus in China in Oct. 2019, possibly earlier.  Maybe the collapses we saw from China were actually from a “vaccine”?

I don’t think it’s beyond possible after what we’ve seen since.

Link Posted: 12/15/2023 12:51:01 AM EDT
[#36]
She had also done promotions in China to get vaccinated.

HK Actress Kathy Chow Dies Suddenly At 57; Said To Have Been Found Unconscious By Colleague In Her Beijing Home

https://www.8days.sg/entertainment/asian/kathy-chow-death-57-found-unconscious-home-lupus-823456
View Quote

This is Big: China''s Emergency Vaccine Safety Drills & Arrest Over Actress''s Medical Record Leak

Will Chinese-made vaccines cause widespread public health emergencies? The sudden death of Hong Kong actress Kathy Chow, who once promoted vaccines for the CCP, has raised this question. In fact, many Chinese cities have already conducted large-scale emergency drills for vaccine safety incidents. Today, let's discuss this issue.
Link Posted: 12/16/2023 1:42:18 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 11:01:41 AM EDT
[#38]
well, I mean, he does live in Luton!  Kinda like detroit
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:21:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Learned a few more relatives are having problems with blood clots in their legs.
They were forced to take the shots by their jobs.

Very active people that do not have sit down jobs.
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 12:47:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Close to my AO...

Another healthy young man in the prime of life "died suddenly". Nothing to see here folks, move along

Geneva Community High School freshman swimmer dies after suffering stroke
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 2:04:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/22/2023 1:42:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Not guilty
Link Posted: 12/23/2023 11:06:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/27/2023 9:48:31 PM EDT
[#44]

New Large Australian Study Shows ‘Significant Proportion’ of Patients w/ COVID Vaccine Induced Myocarditis Have Abnormal Clinical Findings 6 Months Later

“This is the largest follow up study to date in Australia of patients who experienced myocarditis following COVID-19 vaccination.

This study describes clinical follow up of patients with myocarditis associated with COVID-19 vaccination. A significant proportion of cases continue to experience clinical symptoms and have abnormal clinical findings at 6-months after presentation.

Further analysis and long-term surveillance of myocarditis cases will help in understanding the persistence of abnormalities and symptoms, including any potential development of arrhythmias, heart failure or other cardiac comorbidities.”

Link Posted: 12/29/2023 10:14:49 PM EDT
[#45]

I heard they were fake, too.  I also heard that people were infected with the virus in China in Oct. 2019, possibly earlier.  Maybe the collapses we saw from China were actually from a “vaccine”?

View All Quotes

I think the China videos of people just dropping in the street was a psyops campaign and much of the world fell for it.

COVID-19 has been confirmed in many countries’ wastewater dating to Fall 2019.

So this thing was on the loose in Aug-Sept 2019. It just needed its “seasonal trigger” (“cold and flu season, aka low Vitamin D season).
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 10:35:49 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:26:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Why is there up to a 400% rise in Unknown Deaths?
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 10:40:42 AM EDT
[#48]
As for distal causes one thing that is being left off is renal issues. What is the prevalence of dialysis in the post pandemic Era...what about homocysteine levels ?

Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:44:51 PM EDT
[#49]
A close friend and clot shot fan recently got the latest booster.  She immediately started having headaches and seeing spots.  Her blood pressure spiked and she had a brain bleed.  

She damn near died of a stroke.  She is now released from the hospital and doing rehab.  I bet she can barely wait for the next booster. (mid 60's)
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:59:30 PM EDT
[#50]
A few weeks ago, at the local high school, a perfectly healthy 16 year old had a heart attack at basketball practice. Thankfully he did not die. Last week of December, my boss was hospitalized for C-VID and nearly died. after bragging about getting his 4th booster the week prior...
Page / 25
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top