Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2022 9:33:58 PM EDT
Okay, I'm posting this actual incident in a humorous vein; my wife tells me one morning that she saw some moving lights in the woods behind the house (subdivision, not out in the country) through the frosted glass in the master bath window, about 1:30 AM. I asked why in the hell she didn't wake me up? She says it just looked like a couple of people with flashlights turning them on and off. I said that decision was above your pay grade! I have to make the determination on what, if anything, to do about something like this, not just lie there asleep while who knows what is going on out there - we could have been in danger. Nothing was amiss on my property and since I never saw the lights, I just have to rationalize that people sneaking around to do bad things don't usually show lights. It was probably somebody out looking for their cat or something. Most likely not flying saucers.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:37:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:37:53 PM EDT
[#2]
It was just me and a few of my alien buddies from Alpha Centauri
And a great big ol' anal probe

We'll get you next time
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:19:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Release the hounds
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 10:38:14 PM EDT
[#4]
So your saying you were abducted.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 11:24:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Ha. If I see lights at night it's usually those ahole kids out on a golf cart. They've taken to ticking off the neighbors dogs and running up and down on my side of the property line.

Fence going up soon
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 12:55:25 AM EDT
[#6]
My old lady does this kind of thing all the time...
Normally it's with really bad storms I can sleep through anything but she'll wake up get scared and then lay there scared instead of waking me up.

One of these days our house is going to get flattened by a tornado because she didn't want to wake me up.

I know how you feel because it's the most fucking annoying thing
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 10:27:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Not that time.
Link Posted: 8/13/2022 10:30:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not that time.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not that time.
Just probed?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top