Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 1/25/2021 2:05:29 PM EDT
Almost ten years old now and still going strong

Multi-player mod now has 50% of quest working and Morrowind/Oblivion remake mods are going smoothly

Game is pretty much timeless, easy to mod, well connected community, funny to think that it is going to be relevant for the next 10 years easily.

Made a new Character, went back to no mods vanilla, sometimes less it more, I like making little backstories.

A female Khajiit with black fur raised in cyrodiil, adopted by a Breton couple who were followers of Dibella and close to well off Alchemists, hence her name is also Breton "Voada Canne", Adventurous and suffers from Kleptomania her parents kept her in check but were Killed in a bandit raid when she was almost an adult, Because of loss and no guidance she eventually stole something she really shouldn't have, fled to Skyrim and got caught, of course.

Doing a "No People killed" playthrough, at least for now, might make a pickpocket poisioner build, but killing people is bad m'kay, no kill also made Helga annoying, I have another no people killed as well right now but that is a bit different than this one

She's basically a sneaking dungeon diving, safe lockpicking, potion making, bandit pickpocketing, Dibellian Charmer.

Skills are Sneak, Lockpicking, Pickpocketing, Speachcraft and Alchemy, thats it, no combat, armor, crafting "besides alchemy" or magic skills, yeah suicide i know, bare claws are enough for now, basically if she gets seen its time to "FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT!"

Thats what I love about the game, with the lore knowledge I have I can peice together any character I want and have it make sense.

whats your builds right now?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:06:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Man I played that game on PS4 VR and I just couldnt get into it at all
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:07:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I played through the original on the highest difficulty as a high elf mage. Dragons sneeze at you and you die.

Havent touched it in years. Playing Escape from Tarkov exclusively now.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:07:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Man I played that game on PS4 VR and I just couldnt get into it at all
View Quote

Vr is just to jittery for it i think
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:07:34 PM EDT
[#4]
There are people that stopped playing Skyrim?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:07:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I miss it sometimes, but it’s a huge time sink. Arfcoms bad enough.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I miss it sometimes, but it's a huge time sink. Arfcoms bad enough.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:08:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought the only reason people still play skyrim anymore is Lovers lab?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:09:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I tried playing it.

Didn't like it.

But I love Fallout.

I also didn't like the Witcher III but love Cyberpunk 2077.

Just can't get into the sword and shield type universes for some reason. Despite my best efforts.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:09:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Worked great on my Vive. I didn't even use fast travel for the first few hours because it's so beautiful just walking around with Natural Locomotion.

I started a new game last year while on deployment, then had to refresh my laptop and forgot to back up my save and mods so I lost everything. Haven't played since but I guess I'll start a new one again

Quoted:

Heh
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:09:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I played through the original on the highest difficulty as a high elf mage. Dragons sneeze at you and you die.

View Quote

My other build is a argonian sneak mage on legendary.

One hit or two hit kills are common on me but alteration magic helps alot
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:09:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah the VR for the PS4 was a little cheesey

That said I played whichever resident evil on VR

Holy fuck I have never been so scared
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:09:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

... huh?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Yup, playing SE with about 40 mods, from followers to new quest.
And yes, it’s all “immersive”.
I have more than 2500 hours between console and PC, running it on an AlienWare laptop now.

ETA...
Yeah, lovers lab, you need to check it out LP, there’s something there for every one, from furries to futa, and everything in between.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:11:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Yep. Still playing it but I've moved on to VR and quite simply this is the way Skyrim was meant to be played.

With appropriate mods, you can basically eliminate using your menus with exception of inventory management.  A new mod was released last week call the HIGGS, which gives you the ability to pick shit up off the ground and physically put it in your backpack.  MageVR allows you to draw your spells like Dr Strange, physically pick locks like in RL, VRIK gives you a body and sheaths for weapons so you can draw them off your body.  Dragonborn speaks naturally allows you to shout your shouts, or speak to NPCs.

Shit is great fun!

ETA: I forgot about the weapon throw mod!  Shit is crazy!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:12:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

... huh?
View Quote

You'll just have to look it up, I don't wanna get CoC'ed
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:12:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Yep, I'm playing an archer now based on a D&d 5E character I have in play elsewhere.  About 80 or so mods, and its still as enjoyable as ever.  I think this is my 7th playthrough.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:12:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are wrong.  With the VR mods the community has created its a full fledged AAA VR title.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:12:49 PM EDT
[#18]
I finally found muffle last playthrough, just maxed out heavy armor, one hand, enchanting/alchemy and conjuration. Basically just summon dremora lords, take all the loot, give it to Lydia.

Been playing fallout 4 this week, it's way harder, I suck at that game.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:14:28 PM EDT
[#19]
I think I have 2 full playthroughs on Xbox, and 1 platinum playthrough on PS4.

I was going to go for the platinum on the PS3 version, but it's bugged and won't let me save the game.

I really enjoyed the assassin/archer build.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:15:28 PM EDT
[#20]
I just downloaded it a couple months ago, so I can play something like WoW offline..

I don't have any mods.

Trying to clone my night elf hunter from world of warcraft, I'm about level 35ish right now.

Wood elf female, specialized in archery, one handed weapons, light armor and enchanting. Using the slowest bow I can for one shot kills.

I decided to become a werewolf, just so I don't need to worry about vampires turning me. I've never used the werewolf transformation.

Haven't done much on the "main" quest chains, mostly just exploring and doing side quests.

I did just build a house, and trying to organize all the stuff I've accumulated (armor sets, weapons, etc)

The house is almost done, then I'll adopt some kids.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:15:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yup, playing SE with about 40 mods, from followers to new quest.
And yes, it’s all “immersive”.

ETA...
Yeah, lovers lab, you need to check it out LP, there’s something there for every one, from furries to futa, and everything in between.
View Quote

Quoted:

You'll just have to look it up, I don't wanna get CoC'ed
View Quote

... boy they have come a long way

That will go well with my thin male build mod
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:15:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably, lol. There's everything ranging from slutty clothing to the infamous Defeat mod (IYKYK, not saying anything about it).

Some horny motherfuckers.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:16:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yeah the VR for the PS4 was a little cheesey

That said I played whichever resident evil on VR

Holy fuck I have never been so scared
View Quote
My 11 yr old loves it.
He tried the resident evil that came with it.
He lasted about 15 mins and won't go near the game again lol
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:17:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Oh man, I've been thinking I should do another Skyrim run..... i've done countless skyrim runs and still find shit i didn't know about. The Skyblivion remaster does look cool. I admittedly never got into oblivion when it was out and have only played bits & pieces a few times. It is always a buggy, crashing mess & just makes me want to play skyrim. Hoping the Skyblivion remaster helps with that and I can finally crawl through it & all those DLC's.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:17:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I just downloaded it a couple months ago, so I can play something like WoW offline..

I don't have any mods.

Trying to clone my night elf hunter from world of warcraft, I'm about level 35ish right now.

Wood elf female, specialized in archery, one handed weapons, light armor and enchanting. Using the slowest bow I can for one shot kills.

I decided to become a werewolf, just so I don't need to worry about vampires turning me. I've never used the werewolf transformation.

Haven't done much on the "main" quest chains, mostly just exploring and doing side quests.

I did just build a house, and trying to organize all the stuff I've accumulated (armor sets, weapons, etc)

The house is almost done, then I'll adopt some kids.
View Quote

Just realized I have never made a archery puild ... huh

I always end up making sneak mages instead of sneak archers Like everyone else
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:17:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
My 11 yr old loves it.
View Quote

I REALLY enjoyed that game in VR.

I was absolutely terrified though

Half the time I would only use 1 ear bud as using 2 would be like youre right up in that game. It was also easy for roommates at the time to sneak up on me and wait for a moment to grab me so I would quite literally piss my pants
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:18:48 PM EDT
[#27]
"I don't claim to be the best blacksmith in Whiterun. Eorlund Grey-Mane got that honor. Man's steel is legendary. All i ask is a fair chance"

"The finest weapons and armor."

I got a mod to shut her up because I played the game so much, I love skyrim and modding it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:18:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Half the time I would only use 1 ear bud as using 2 would be like youre right up in that game. It was also easy for roommates at the time to sneak up on me and wait for a moment to grab me so I would quite literally piss my pants
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My 11 yr old loves it.

You should try the MotherVR mod for Alien Isolation.

I've heard its shit your pants fun!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:24:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Pound for pound the best game I've ever played.

Thought about starting it all over and then had flashbacks of exactly how unbelievably long that game runs.

Still loved it though.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:28:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
"I don't claim to be the best blacksmith in Whiterun. Eorlund Grey-Mane got that honor. Man's steel is legendary. All i ask is a fair chance"

"The finest weapons and armor."

I got a mod to shut her up because I played the game so much, I love skyrim and modding it.
View Quote

"Do you know my father?"

LOL

I got some pleasure killing her over and over again, trying to get muffled armor. Although I am sort of traumatized after slashing poor Shadowmere with my sword farming one handed.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:29:37 PM EDT
[#31]
I have numerous characters and hundreds of hours of play but never actually completed the game.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:31:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Worth picking up for the switch?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:31:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
whats your builds right now?
View Quote

Stealth archer. Or stealth archer. Sometimes I roll a mage or one hand/shield build that turns in to a stealth archer.

Last time I actually did manage to stick with one hand/destruction or one hand/shield for most of the time.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:32:24 PM EDT
[#34]
I tried playing it the other day. I just could not get into it. Guess it's back to red dead 2.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:33:15 PM EDT
[#35]
In before londo
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:38:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
I wish they had this on ps4
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:46:37 PM EDT
[#37]
No.

I'm still to busy playing Morrowind.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:00:41 PM EDT
[#38]
I just got the chaos enchant, and almost have my enchanting to 100, can't wait to try out dual enchants. Hopefully I can do Chaos and Fire, not much is funner than hunting vampires.

Well, killing dragons is great fun too.

As soon as I get my enchanting to 100 I'm doing blacksmithing so I can make some dragon armor.

In retrospect I should have done blacksmithing and enchanting at the same time, still learning this game.

I can't believe how complex it is.

I tried Fallout 4 a bit, but it's not as intuitive to me as WoW type games.

I still need to try Witcher 3
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:06:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I just got the chaos enchant, and almost have my enchanting to 100, can't wait to try out dual enchants. Hopefully I can do Chaos and Fire, not much is funner than hunting vampires.

Well, killing dragons is great fun too.

As soon as I get my enchanting to 100 I'm doing blacksmithing so I can make some dragon armor.

In retrospect I should have done blacksmithing and enchanting at the same time, still learning this game.

I can't believe how complex it is.

I tried Fallout 4 a bit, but it's not as intuitive to me as WoW type games.

I still need to try Witcher 3
View Quote

"Any time my Khajiit sees a dragon"

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:11:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Fuck yeah dude.  Tried call of duty but the neck beards just push my shit in, I don’t have 50 hours a week to log

I’m a tech idiot, can I mod on an Xbox?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:12:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Not for awhile.

Even with mods, the magic portion was horrible.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:14:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Monster Factory: Exploring Skyrim with Garfield
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:15:08 PM EDT
[#43]
I put 1000 hours into it and still didn't explore every dungeon. I had to give it up. Amazing game though.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:17:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
There are people that stopped playing Skyrim?
View Quote

But I quit games altogether.

Got married and had kids.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:18:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

... huh?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

... huh?
Oh bullshit you dont know about that.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:19:11 PM EDT
[#46]
I need to play that again

Also anyone who helped the Imperials is scum.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:20:01 PM EDT
[#47]
I used to be an auto technician like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:26:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Worth picking up for the switch?
View Quote

bump. thoughts?

i played skyrim on 360 when it first came out. never beat it though as i stopped playing video games because my 360 sucked ass
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:28:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Orc heavy armor and two handed berserker build I did one play through was pretty fun. I could kill most bosses towards the end of the game in one to four hits on the hardest difficulty. I generally play on adept and it just got too easy to kill things and had to keep upping the difficulty and then ran out of difficulty.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:40:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Been thinking about it again.  Always end up as an archer and sneak and end up taking out most things from a distance.  Thought about just doing that type as a renegade.

Finished AC Valhalla, waiting for DLC.

Want 2077, but want to make sure all the fixes are in.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top