Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:29:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't care much for people under 60, they don't appreciate what the old people have done and they've f'd up the whole world.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:29:32 PM EDT
[#2]
All that hate is going to burn you up kid.

Relax, life is short.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:29:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I hear ya, OP. Some people stay just as dumb as they were in their 30's.

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:29:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Age, join date, post count. LOL
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:30:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I’m 31 and for the past couple years I’m starting to really get irritated by old
people pretty much everywhere.
They walk slow, talk slow, are entitled, typically fat or at least have a gut, act like they
know everything, are generally obnoxious and plain unlikeable.

Am I just getting impatient with old people or do they in fact suck.
Old=50+ in my book

Let me make it clear it’s not even the liberal old people or the conservative old people,
hippie old people or any other genre.
Just old people in general are irritating as hell.
View Quote

You know you're going to end up old, fat, and annoying as fuck, right?
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:30:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Most of the 80+ people may be slow and potentially dangerous on the roads but they’re mostly cool to talk to. It’s those damn boomers that are just…ugh. Except the boomers on Arfcom, yalls are cool
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:30:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Shut up and pay your taxes for my lavish social security and medical benefits, kid.

And git off my lawn you whippersnapper.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:31:22 PM EDT
[#8]
In times of old, the old folks shared their wisdom of overcoming the hard things that had come to pass.

Now the old who were tricked into creating the unfortunate present willfully want to take away the future.

I am not in any position to rebuke them, but I see it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:31:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Bro, get ready.  I’m 44 and the space between 31 and 44 went by in a flash.  I suspect the space betwixt 44 and your magical 50+ will go even faster.  You are almost what you despise already.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:31:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
with luck, you might become what you hate.
View Quote

Spittin image of his pops? Lol
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:32:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I have issues with certain old people.

But not the issues OP has listed. Those sound really whiny.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:32:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I’m 31 and for the past couple years I’m starting to really get irritated by old
They walk slow, talk slow, are entitled, typically fat or at least have a gut, act like they
View Quote

Precious....borderline adorable actually.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:32:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Most of the 80+ people may be slow and potentially dangerous on the roads but they’re mostly cool to talk to. It’s those damn boomers that are just…ugh. Except the boomers on Arfcom, yalls are cool
View Quote

Agreed. It’s a fine age between 50-65 that are pieces of shit. 65/70+ crowd were hardworking good people from a different time.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:33:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
At 31, actual young people consider you in the old people category.
View Quote

The millennial group will always be considered inexperienced, ungrateful and inept for life......this kind  of suck will not age well
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:33:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:34:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Go back to your mothers basement OP and play make believe with your faggot video games. Come back to us when you know what it’s really like to be grown up.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:34:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I’m 52 and for the past couple years I’m starting to really get irritated by young
They think slow, talk too much and too fast, are entitled, typically fat, lazy, or at least have a gut, act like they

Am I just getting impatient with young people or do they in fact suck.
Young = 18-35 in my book

Let me make it clear it’s not even the liberal young people or the neo-conservative young people,
hippie young people or any other genre.
Just young people in general are irritating as hell.
View Quote

There. All fixed.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:35:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Bro, get ready.  I'm 44 and the space between 31 and 44 went by in a flash.  I suspect the space betwixt 44 and your magical 50+ will go even faster.  You are almost what you despise already.
View Quote
Indeed, like Rip Van Winkle. Time and years pass.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:35:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Old=50+ in my book

Let me make it clear it’s not even the liberal old people or the conservative old people,
View Quote

Just to be clear, I'm 51 and a little overweight.  I DO know more than your punk ass and you can go fuck yourself if you think otherwise.  There's a helluva lot of things I understand now that my 31 year old self didn't have a clue about.  Come to think of it my oldest son is about your age, an officer in the Air Force and doesn't have a fucking clue as to the things I now understand at 50+.  So you keep on thinking you understand shit you don't have a clue about, because it'll catch up with you.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:36:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Go back to your mothers basement OP and play make believe with your faggot video games. Come back to us when you know what it’s really like to be grown up.
View Quote

Hahaha old man mad? Get the coof please and spare us all.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:36:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Can someone with a join date of 20 call out someone who joined in 19 even if the post by the 19er is ass.
View Quote

I’ve never called someone out on this board, until today. OP was condescending in his remark so I as a 72 year old felt like swatting at his fly by night remark. So I did. Sue Me.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:36:26 PM EDT
[#22]
You wouldn't have talked to me like that back when I was chasing The Kaiser around the deserts of North Africa during The Great War.

Damn kid.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:36:27 PM EDT
[#23]
maybe im weird but i generally like old people and find that they have all kinds of good info that will save you amd make you money of you sit down and listen to one about something you actually find interesting.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:36:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Agreed. It’s a fine age between 50-65 that are pieces of shit. 65/70+ crowd were hardworking good people from a different time.
View Quote

So people your parents age, I see.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:37:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
In times of old, the old folks shared their wisdom of overcoming the hard things that had come to pass.

Now the old who were tricked into creating the unfortunate present willfully want to take away the future.

I am not in any position to rebuke them, but I see it.
View Quote

Wtf really? Are you fucking serious? You realize you fucks are the ones being tricks and pushing all the old wisdom out don’t you?
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:37:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:37:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bro, get ready.  I'm 44 and the space between 31 and 44 went by in a flash.  I suspect the space betwixt 44 and your magical 50+ will go even faster.  You are almost what you despise already.

Sometimes incredibly quickly.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:37:50 PM EDT
[#28]
And the two categories that divide old people are being displayed here. Seems like the asshole gene is the most prevalent.

Don’t care what you’ve done or what you were. Your time is limited. Thank goodness.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:37:59 PM EDT
[#29]
31? You’re old bro. Change your diapers.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:38:32 PM EDT
[#30]
It seems OP kicked a hornets nest of grumpy old men
Some of y’all need to switch to decaf
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:39:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Sorry you feel that way.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:40:28 PM EDT
[#32]
well I will be 65 in a couple of weeks and I have a little boomer music to express what I think of you young punks, enjoy

Limp Bizkit - Live at Val de Moine, Clisson, France (2015) [Full Show] Pro Shot

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:40:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Hahaha old man mad? Get the coof please and spare us all.
View Quote

No I’m 42 and I fucking hate know it all cocksuckers like you.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:40:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Just to be clear, I'm 51 and a little overweight.  I DO know more than your punk ass and you can go fuck yourself if you think otherwise.  There's a helluva lot of things I understand now that my 31 year old self didn't have a clue about.  Come to think of it my oldest son is about your age, an officer in the Air Force and doesn't have a fucking clue as to the things I now understand at 50+.  So you keep on thinking you understand shit you don't have a clue about, because it'll catch up with you.
View Quote

You didn’t have to tell me your fat, all you had to do was say your 51 and I def don’t care about your son in the woke ass chair force.

Please enlighten me on what you know so much about. Ill admit it, I have a lot to learn about virtually everything and I don’t think
Anyone can ever say they know it all so tell me, what exactly it is that you know so much about that I don’t?

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:40:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm 31 and for the past couple years I'm starting to really get irritated by old

Old=50+ in my book

Let me make it clear it's not even the liberal old people or the conservative old people,
View Quote
To all of those 18 year-old girls you are also eye-ballin you are old. it is all a matter of perspective

You sound very immature. I hope you can become an actual adult by 40 or you never will.

Here is a shirt for you:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:41:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Well Special K, a wise man once said when everyone you meet is an asshole...
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:41:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Daddy issues.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:41:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So who at your work won't retire yet so you can take their job.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:42:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Pink Floyd tune with lyrics of, "then one day you wake to find that ten years have got behind you..."

Years. Decades. Time passes and slips past. Easily.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:43:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:44:13 PM EDT
[#41]
31'er
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:44:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Join date, post count.

Entitled youngster, still wet behind the ears.
View Quote

Entitled lol. That’s rich.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:45:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Lmao it’s shit like this thats retarded. You, a 60 year old explain to me what a NPC is.
Yea bro, I know what an NPC is.

This old man yet again shows how annoying old people are and 100% didn’t even know he was doing it.
My gen grew up on gaming, don’t try and stay hip by using the word NPC you try hard lmao

This is just an occurrence that I am pointing out on how it’s all so tiresome. Not a personal thing against you 1982fxr.
View Quote

Yet another reason you and your pathetic fucking generation are completely worthless.  My generation grew up actually doing something worthwhile instead of beating their dicks while wishing they were something they will never be.  Don't agree?  Come at me bro.  

LOL, just kidding, I put your dumb ass on ignore.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:45:30 PM EDT
[#44]
IDGAF about 31 year olds. I just wait until your ass is at work to go out and do the things I need to.
But it does amuse me to watch you all stacking up on the roads going 5 in a 70 twice a day.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:45:55 PM EDT
[#45]
OP still shittin' yellow and being a bitch.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:45:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Old southern ladies are the best.

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:46:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Id say go put some shiny shit on your tires, and STFU.   Now go hug your mom and dad because they are the people you describe, when they are gone they are gone!   And someday, sooner than you think, you will become that old fuck you so eloquently described.    I weep for the future.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:46:29 PM EDT
[#48]
The entitled wealth generational wealth transferring ones are a plague.  Others are the finest people you'll meet. Spent a little bit talking to an older feller today because it's worthwhile sometimes.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:46:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Hint:  they hate you too.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 11:47:03 PM EDT
[#50]
OP, you could come over and bang my sister if she wasn't in a comma in the nursing home you slimy maggot!!
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top