Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 214
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:34:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Boba Fett ship Slave I spotted near Earth !
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 7:13:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Wings are wrong and they took the guns off.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 9:43:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Where did you get the helmet?? I've been looking for one that would be 501st Legion approved but have no idea where to look.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:58:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I can't get over how good the Mortis arc is.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:43:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah I need to revist that arc. It's been many years, and it wasn't included in the 20 must see episodes to rewatch before watching TCW Season 7.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:10:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't like those episodes.  The Force is better being mysterious.  With the memory wipe reset button pushed, they're inconsequential as well.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:29:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
About halfway though Season 2 of TCW.  I will admit I gave up on it too fast the first time.  I'm enjoying it.  

Watched the Twilight of the Apprentice episodes of Rebels as well.  First time watching that show.  Not a huge fan of the animation style but it was entertaining.

Just sucks that I know there is a black hole of suck awaiting with the shitty new movies.  

View Quote

Alot of people big into star wars thinks that 7,8,9 are different universes. They think it is tied to if a certain character wasnt saved by Ezra then thats what would have become to the star wars galaxy. Rebels and the TCW does seem to hint at having a multiverse so maybe filoni and favreu can in fact save star wars
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:02:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Alot of people big into star wars thinks that 7,8,9 are different universes. They think it is tied to if a certain character wasnt saved by Ezra then thats what would have become to the star wars galaxy. Rebels and the TCW does seem to hint at having a multiverse so maybe filoni and favreu can in fact save star wars
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
About halfway though Season 2 of TCW.  I will admit I gave up on it too fast the first time.  I'm enjoying it.  

Watched the Twilight of the Apprentice episodes of Rebels as well.  First time watching that show.  Not a huge fan of the animation style but it was entertaining.

Just sucks that I know there is a black hole of suck awaiting with the shitty new movies.  

I'm a Star Wars fan that thinks 7, 8 and 9 need to be retconned and just deleted permanently. Like they never fucking happened.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:36:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 10:41:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I'm a Star Wars fan that thinks 7, 8 and 9 need to be retconned and just deleted permanently. Like they never fucking happened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope they do. Fuck the SJWs.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 11:41:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Where did you get the helmet?? I've been looking for one that would be 501st Legion approved but have no idea where to look.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It's a Black Series, off Amazon for $140.   eBay prices are about $30-$60 higher.
Based on reviews, not 501st approved, but I don't know if true or why.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:05:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Rewatching Rebels, it strikes me that Rex's body shape is a lot like Boba Fett's in Mandalorian. Makes sense I guess.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:20:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Rewatching Rebels, it strikes me that Rex's body shape is a lot like Boba Fett's in Mandalorian. Makes sense I guess.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5c/81/3c/5c813cfbcb945d25e4fa365e3f435dac.png

https://theplaylist.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/mandalorian-boba-fett.jpg
View Quote

I mean, not everyone can stay in amazing shape their whole life so I would expect Boba to put on a few pounds. Plus, he did just put on his armor over all that bulky desert garb he was wearing.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:27:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I mean, not everyone can stay in amazing shape their whole life so I would expect Boba to put on a few pounds. Plus, he did just put on his armor over all that bulky desert garb he was wearing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5c/81/3c/5c813cfbcb945d25e4fa365e3f435dac.png

https://theplaylist.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/mandalorian-boba-fett.jpg

That’s my point. A cartoon episode that aired 5 years before Boba Fett appeared in the Mandalorian nailed Temuera Morrison’s physique. They either got really lucky or someone was doing their homework. It’s kinda cool.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:59:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It's a Black Series, off Amazon for $140.   eBay prices are about $30-$60 higher.
Based on reviews, not 501st approved, but I don't know if true or why.
View Quote

I noticed it went substantially up since last year. I bought the stormtrooper helmet off of Amazon last spring and I paid $98 for it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 3:52:39 PM EDT
[#16]
For you Mando cosplayers, this guy found a really cool way to do the Whistling Bird rockets. This is way over my head though.

Madalorian whistling birds cosplay

Mandalorian whistling birds mech cosplay
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 10:39:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Attachment Attached File

Surely he means voice acting in The Bad Batch or live-action in Kenobi, because...

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:03:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Looks like there will be a time jump between seasons 2 and 3.

Hoping that we see Din as the ruler of Mandalore.

Timeline plans
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 8:36:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Looks like there will be a time jump between seasons 2 and 3.

Hoping that we see Din as the ruler of Mandalore.

Timeline plans
View Quote

I'm for anything if they can wipe out the last three movies of the trilogy
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 2:56:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm for anything if they can wipe out the last three movies of the trilogy
View Quote

Me too. Hopefully, Iger agrees.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:45:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yeah I need to revist that arc. It's been many years, and it wasn't included in the 20 must see episodes to rewatch before watching TCW Season 7.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am the opposite...despise that arc...it added nothing to the overall story.  They all get these shocking revelations...then they all forget it at the end.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 6:48:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I am the opposite...despise that arc...it added nothing to the overall story.  They all get these shocking revelations...then they all forget it at the end.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They don't forget it all, Anakin just forgets his visions of his future as Vader.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 8:27:26 PM EDT
[#23]
You knew someone would.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:08:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:17:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

They don't forget it all, Anakin just forgets his visions of his future as Vader.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  The Father says that the Son should not have shown him those visions and erased them from his memory.  They have full memory of everything else.  

It's also not inconsequential even if they did forget, because now Ahsoka has a portion of the Daughter in her, as she sacrificed her last remaining bit of life to save Ahsoka, which, I posit, is why she didn't fall to the dark side as her master before her, instead, always doing "that which is selfless".
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:47:27 AM EDT
[#26]
I guess that arc resonated with me so much because I loved the Fate of the Jedi series. Abeloth was a fascinating villain.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:18:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:45:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Thought on Ahsoka dropping a single lightsaber at the very end of TCW series, in front of the graves of the troopers.
was it an offering?
a memorial of some kind, giving up something personal and valuable to honor the dead?

I'll admit, she has become my second favorite character behind Han
View Quote

I think it was meant to make Anakin/Vader think she'd perished in the crash.  He's clearly saddened when he finds it.

There's also a scene in Rebels where he says "The apprentice lives" when he realizes she's still alive. It could have just been setting this up.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:09:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:34:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Thanks, that was my second thought.  I don't think she would give up her weapon easily.
View Quote

Read the Ahsoka book if you want to see how she got her next pair of kyber crystals and made her lightsabers. Happens after the end of TCW, not 100% sure how long after.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:54:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:55:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:59:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:08:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:17:15 PM EDT
[#35]

No rotate to land, no care
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:33:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I think it was meant to make Anakin/Vader think she'd perished in the crash.  He's clearly saddened when he finds it.

There's also a scene in Rebels where he says "The apprentice lives" when he realizes she's still alive. It could have just been setting this up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thought on Ahsoka dropping a single lightsaber at the very end of TCW series, in front of the graves of the troopers.
was it an offering?
a memorial of some kind, giving up something personal and valuable to honor the dead?

All Ahsoka knows of Anakin’s involvement is what Maul told her. Whether or not she believes him is anyone’s guess.

If she did think that Anakin had gone to the dark side, I would think her leaving her lightsaber there was more her “giving it back to him” than anything else. Anakin gave her those lightsabers at the beginning of the 9th episode. He even made the blade colors match his. So leaving it behind was like a girl giving back a ring when she breaks off an engagement. I don’t know. Just my $0.02.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:36:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:01:18 PM EDT
[#38]

Luke exiting the lift, zig zagging and slicing was fucking awesome.

Vader's smooth, methodic and evil advance was just classic Vader, but just as cool.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:20:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Vader's smooth, methodic and evil advance was just classic Vader, but just as cool.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Is it confirmed that Vader was holding the door closed during that hallway scene? Or was it a malfunction, which Vader then forced open after mercing them all?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:07:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

All Ahsoka knows of Anakin’s involvement is what Maul told her. Whether or not she believes him is anyone’s guess.

If she did think that Anakin had gone to the dark side, I would think her leaving her lightsaber there was more her “giving it back to him” than anything else. Anakin gave her those lightsabers at the beginning of the 9th episode. He even made the blade colors match his. So leaving it behind was like a girl giving back a ring when she breaks off an engagement. I don’t know. Just my $0.02.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
was it an offering?

A fair point, though she may have believed Maul after all the clones suddenly started shooting at her.

Regardless, I'm of the mind it was left to suggest she had died because she wanted to disappear, knowing she'd be hunted down otherwise.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:11:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I hope they do. Fuck the SJWs.
View Quote

Thats how I feel too.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:40:20 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Is it confirmed that Vader was holding the door closed during that hallway scene? Or was it a malfunction, which Vader then forced open after mercing them all?
View Quote

I've always believed it to be a malfunction since the door fails to open before you hear the sound of the door opening which Vader comes through.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:25:08 PM EDT
[#43]
That’s my take on it as well.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 11:55:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Just finished season 2. Where does the series go now?
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 7:07:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Din is the Man’dalore and rules all Mandalorians.

But, Mandalore is in a billion pieces, just a little better shape than Alderaan is.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:04:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

But, Mandalore is in a billion pieces, just a little better shape than Alderaan is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too soon!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 12:29:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

My bet is they have Din deal with 'uniting the clans'...and then they start carving out some space for themselves instead of moping around in coverts.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:05:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:27:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Where would I find the story of what happened to Mandalore after the events in the clone wars series?
View Quote

The book Ahsoka has some information regarding it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:03:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you are thinking of Concord Dawn.

Quoted:
Where would I find the story of what happened to Mandalore after the events in the clone wars series?

It shows up in Rebels when Sabine give Bo the Darksaber....then nothing til it is mentioned in The Mandalorian.
Page / 214
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top