Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2022 4:25:00 PM EDT
I live in a high-rise condo with neighbors left, right, over and under. Therefore I cannot just go all out whiz bang with a tier one system.

Also I have 3 HDMI in the TV of which one is ARC. I currently have cable box in #1 HDMI w/ARC. Alexa Firecube is in #2 HDMI and DVD-BR in #3 HDMI. In addition I have an optical port. Should I get a system for optical?

A long time ago I had a Visio speaker bar w/sub. Something happened and it got magnetized or out of phase where the bar sounded hollow and the sub was constantly making a low pitched wobbling noise. Therefore I'm a little wary of the $150 deals.

Wondering if any of those smaller systems at Costco might fight the bill giving me a boost but not blowing out the walls? Is the boost worth ~$400?

Advice?
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 4:47:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Bose systems sound great & wont overwhelm/annoy neigbbors
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 5:47:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bose systems sound great & wont overwhelm/annoy neigbbors
View Quote
A smaller Klipsch or JBL will also sound great and won't come with the Bose sticker shock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top