Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2021 10:18:57 PM EDT
I'm damn tired of the stupid promotional emails I get from gunbroker.  When I go to the link to unsubscribe, there is nothing on the page to do.  Nothing to click, nothing.

If you guys go here, can you click on anything that lets you unsubscribe?

https://www.gunbroker.com/c/user/gb-unsubscribe/
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:24:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Apparently I never signed up for emails to start with.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:25:55 PM EDT
[#2]
https://services.listrak.com/Client/PrefCenter/GunBrokerMarketing/optdown.html?refurl=https://www.gunbroker.com

at the bottom of the page was this link to unsubscribe.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:26:00 PM EDT
[#3]
bottom of the page
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:26:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Went to your link, look under submit.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:26:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:29:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Went to your link, look under submit.
View Quote

I'm on a desktop.  This is all I see

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:25:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Try a different browser, which ever one you're using might not be populating the page.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 12:29:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Try a different browser, which ever one you're using might not be populating the page.
View Quote

At your suggestion I tried Chrome.  Same result.  Previously tried Firefox and palemoon
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:06:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

At your suggestion I tried Chrome.  Same result.  Previously tried Firefox and palemoon
View Quote

Are you running an ad blocker? I am and I was getting the exact same page you are. When I turned it off, I got more on the page with the part that the others posted. There is a big, green Submit button with an unsubscribe link directly under it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:22:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Are you running an ad blocker? I am and I was getting the exact same page you are. When I turned it off, I got more on the page with the part that the others posted. There is a big, green Submit button with an unsubscribe link directly under it.
View Quote

I am with Firefox, but not with Chrome.  Unless somehow my firewall is blocking it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:24:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm damn tired of the stupid promotional emails I get from gunbroker.  When I go to the link to unsubscribe, there is nothing on the page to do.  Nothing to click, nothing.

If you guys go here, can you click on anything that lets you unsubscribe?

https://www.gunbroker.com/c/user/gb-unsubscribe/
View Quote

I had the same problem with no link showing up.  I fixed it by emailing their tech support, and they manually removed my address.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:28:01 AM EDT
[#12]
I was able to unsubscribe with my phone, on cellular.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:38:39 AM EDT
[#13]
I had the same issue.  Your browser must accept some cookies and ad's to see the unsubscribe choices.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:46:20 AM EDT
[#14]
I have Firefox with Ublock, got the same screen you did, no unsubscribe button.

Tried the link with Edge, got the screen everyone else did and was able to unsubscribe.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 8:00:57 AM EDT
[#15]
So create an email filter sending them to directly to trash.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top