Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2022 10:14:35 AM EDT
This popped up on Reddit.

Kind of interesting,

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

(For clarity, I didn’t receive any offer like this on Reddit. I am not a participant in that Reddit thread.)
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 12:09:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Wait, that he still works for the Gov't is supposed to be a selling point?  That's the same Gov't that has lied about this stuff since at least 1947?  I see the tale of Doty and Bennawitz as a cautionary one.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 12:49:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Those offers seem fake.  Poorly worded with misspellings, etc.

I could be wrong as I have no experience with Reddit or social influencing. Can't someone just write script to do that for free?
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 2:52:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Those offers seem fake.  Poorly worded with misspellings, etc.

I could be wrong as I have no experience with Reddit or social influencing. Can't someone just write script to do that for free?
View Quote

Im thinking 3rd world contractor looking for native English speakers for the job.

Or just a phishing scammer that knows their target audience.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top