Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2021 10:50:49 PM EDT
Salt nicotine. I use 50 at a 30ml. It lasts 1 to 2 weeks in my gold circuited and tank center conductor geekvape solo aegis single battery mod with a geekvape rta creed tank.

Sodium bezote is needed and sodium makes the sands white of the beach and conjoins nicotine to the glycols and is also explosive and will ignite on the coil and cotton wick overused and burnt and dried.

Sodium washing your lungs is painfull and can take up to 2 to 3 years to fully recover the upper respiratory while most people dont relize they are half emphsiemic and not onoy emphasimic but with legions and cysts of canceroidal membranes and blockages to naturally remove that the autoimmune system actually treats differntly than joint and cartikege cancers and builds cysts around to contain and may even be bacterially lace over time of bad air and enviroments and come out green in stools.

Lung cancer survivor and i didnt know how much air was in this world.

I need more vape oil. BTW you know what i like.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 6:22:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 6:36:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hammer1995] [#2]
I’m just as confused
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 12:29:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/16/2021 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Keith1980:
It’s been 2 days since I read this and I’m still not sure what’s going on. Was waiting for more replies. He used like, big words and stuff.
View Quote

Same hear....

This is confusing as all get out...
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 5:13:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn it. He’s locked. We’ll never find out what the fuck he was talking about now.
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 6:05:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TotalUnRecall] [#6]
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 6:57:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Is he really? Let me go see why. I think I may already know.

ETA: Just says "Troll"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NY_Shooter:
Damn it. He’s locked. We’ll never find out what the fuck he was talking about now.

Is he really? Let me go see why. I think I may already know.

ETA: Just says "Troll"

Unban him, email him, and tell him to come back to explain that post.
Link Posted: 10/17/2021 7:15:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BURN] [#8]
His words for "Nic Salt" maybe?
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:19:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Artificial "intelligence" post

Always reminds me if the art produced by deep dream. You'll hurt your head if you stare at it too long.

Link Posted: 12/23/2022 6:46:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Whoever wrote that needs Lithium, not whatever the Hell he was rambling about…
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 7:04:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Skraps:
Salt nicotine. I use 50 at a 30ml. It lasts 1 to 2 weeks in my gold circuited and tank center conductor geekvape solo aegis single battery mod with a geekvape rta creed tank.

Sodium bezote is needed and sodium makes the sands white of the beach and conjoins nicotine to the glycols and is also explosive and will ignite on the coil and cotton wick overused and burnt and dried.

Sodium washing your lungs is painfull and can take up to 2 to 3 years to fully recover the upper respiratory while most people dont relize they are half emphsiemic and not onoy emphasimic but with legions and cysts of canceroidal membranes and blockages to naturally remove that the autoimmune system actually treats differntly than joint and cartikege cancers and builds cysts around to contain and may even be bacterially lace over time of bad air and enviroments and come out green in stools.

Lung cancer survivor and i didnt know how much air was in this world.

I need more vape oil. BTW you know what i like.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top