Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2018 3:02:33 PM EDT
How do you feel?

I quit cigarettes about 10 months ago.
I would smoke about 1.5 packs a day.

I vape e-salt now and I can smell things again.
Like weird smell things.
Walking in a store where they have fresh olives out and my mouth watered.
I am not coughing anymore other than a rare cough for being a smoker for over 35 years.
I am sleeping better (Used to wake up coughing)
My doctor said my lungs are clearer and I go back in 2 more months just because he wants to see how things are (Its on him he said if I don't mind being his study rat)

I am not saying it is better or worse for you and I am not saying I quit smoking.
I just found a better thing for me to stop smoking cigarettes for right now.
I have reduced the nic level in the juice over a period of the last four weeks and I use it less and less so I may just stop after another month or two I am hoping. Time will tell.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:17:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty much same. I tend to mix my own juice as the salt nic doesn't like me to much.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 4:32:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I feel better and smell better. But now I'm addicted to vaping.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 6:28:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I just decided to try to slowly stop smoking, and picked up a juul at a gas station. its definitely not the same as a cigarette, but so far its helped drop my cigarette count from around 7 a day to 1. not trying to get too into vaping, but I feel like when I cough its more watery than before.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 6:31:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I feel great. My runs have gotten longer and my times have gotten faster. I've always been a runner but wow did my progress skyrocket after I stopped smoking.

I rarely vape anymore as well. Just keep it on me when I'm drinking just in case I get drunk and get an itch for a cigarette.
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 6:34:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Just over 8 years now since I stopped and starting vaping.  Love everything about it.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 8:18:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Good to know others have done the same thing and its working for them.

When I started vaping I wanted a cigarette but after I smoked one I couldn't stand the smell any more.
Although I still want one I vape and it goes away.
Link Posted: 11/27/2018 9:20:17 AM EDT
[#7]
I do both. Much less smoking.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top