Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2023 10:10:34 PM EDT
We live on a lake.  And my Old English Bulldog found a pile of crane poo and promptly started rolling in it like there  was no tomorrow.  My youngest son was closest and I started yelling for him to stop her... when he got close, he just started gagging and didn't do anything until I got her off it.

The odor was a strong version of old fish guts with shit.

The dog had it smeared all down her side.  We got her mostly cleaned up before taking her into the house for a bath, so she couldn't leave a trail.   Water outside is still cold here, otherwise it would have been the hose.

Now the punchline, the oldest likes to sleep with the dogs in his room.  The youngest actually suggested just leaving her and letting the oldest "discover" her new perfume.  The oldest wasn't home at the time. Brotherly love right?  
Link Posted: 4/26/2023 10:16:37 PM EDT
[#1]
This is her.  She was so proud of herself too.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/27/2023 8:55:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Good story, and a good looking dog, too!
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 10:51:17 AM EDT
[#3]
My neighbor has two little yaptard dogs, and one feasts on any yard chocolate it finds that it or the other dog has dropped. And he likes to lick people, so I tell him "No, turd eater.  No licking." and stay out of range of him as he's on his lead.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 7:20:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Having brothers to pick on is great.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top