Page / 29
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:13:39 PM EDT
[#1]
gotta get them driveways shovelled
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:13:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I might go to Hell for this but listen to what the shooter says right before he puts the anchor shot into that bitch.  

Sometimes words are so wrong that they are right.  Or is it the other way around?
View Quote

Puts muzzle to her head:
"You should have kept your Fucken mou BANG BANG"

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:14:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

In my mind being assholes worked for that couple 99.99 percent of the time.  
They chose who to bully and when.  It worked in their mind 100% but actually it only worked 99.99% of the time.  
They just hadn't encountered this .01% COVID, economy, pissed off dude time.  Then they pushed the issue on someone who clearly had ZERO FUCKS in his field to give.

They played their hand wrong.  Usually in a couple, one person has the role of defusing the situation or to state it simpler, not being the asshole.  In this case they were accelerating each other and all that did was piss off the shooter even more.  
As others stated, the neighborhood will probably not be missing them.
View Quote

Good summation.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Two Goys and a Spaide walk into a bar...
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#5]
"Extremes produce reaction.  Beware that our boasted civilization does not lapse into barbarism."

-Antoine Rivarol
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:16:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Goy clearly wanted and threatened violence.  However, he was completely unprepared for the level of violence he received.  His mouth wrote a check he was unable to cash.

It just goes to prove that threatening violence and having a big mouth is seldom the best tactic.  His neighbor, on the other hand WAS prepared for violence, and was willing to engage in a level of violence that Goy and his wife were completely unprepared for.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:16:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I’ll never understand why people insist on escalating arguments when we live in a country with a half billion firearms and trillions of rounds of ammo in citizens’ hands.  How hard would it have been to simply say, “Oh, my bad neighbor.  I’ll throw it in the grass,” after the guy asked them to stop throwing the snow in his spot?
View Quote

I bet that opportunity had occurred many times since they moved in.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:16:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Damn. Watched the video.

That was brutal.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:16:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I don't understand how they stood there daring him as he walked towards them with a gun, then he fired at least 5-6 shots(never hitting them it appears) and they didn't shut the fuck up or even move until he tagged loud mouth husband. I thought the sound on the video was out of sync at first because they just don't react at all, strange.
View Quote

They were so full of themselves that they couldn’t recognize real danger until it was beyond too late.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:18:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The two snow pushers were clearly assholes. Obviously that doesn't justify murder, but you cant go through life being an asshole to everyone and then be surprised when you encounter another asshole.

I'm not a tactical genius, but taunting a man with a gun is generally a poor plan.

The vid is brutal, but I am having trouble finding a lot of fucks on this one.
View Quote
Kind of a "don't start nothin, won't be nothin" moral to the story.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:20:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yeah, I still cant tell if its desycned sound, or they are just plain retarded.  

Then again, they were intentional putting snow in their neighbors driveway right in front of him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't understand how they stood there daring him as he walked towards them with a gun, then he fired at least 5-6 shots(never hitting them it appears) and they didn't shut the fuck up or even move until he tagged loud mouth husband. I thought the sound on the video was out of sync at first because they just don't react at all, strange.

Yeah, I still cant tell if its desycned sound, or they are just plain retarded.  

Then again, they were intentional putting snow in their neighbors driveway right in front of him.

There is an excellent podcast our with Yousf Bodu from field craft survival on situational awareness #1 is denial these people were in denial when he came out with the weapon, when he began shooting, and maybe even after being shot.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:22:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Normalcy bias to an extreme. It didn't register that these folks mouths had written a check their bodies were about to cash.

Sad, but there has always been a risk in society, that your confrontation may push someone over the edge.

TLDR for below; People will snap over anything, so try not to be too much of an asshole to people.

Story #1:

I've told this story here before, so short version;

About 20 years ago, a neighbor feud started up here. Little shit escalated to lawsuits and countersuits. One of the guys decides to start mowing his lawn at 5am every morning, in order to further disrupt his neighbor's sleep.

Neighbor 1 on lawnmower is subsequently shot off his lawnmower by Neighbor 2. Neighbor 2 then proceeds to barricade himself in the house and has an epic shoot-out, in the process of which he ambushes and kills a local Deputy.

The original dispute was started over some outdoor lighting...

Story #2, different people:

Almost 35 years ago, Neighbor A has a dalmatian. Said dalmatian likes to shit in Neighbor B's yard. Neighbor B tries to remedy the situation peacefully for almost two years. Finally, Neighbor B says fuck-it, and shoots the dog with a crossbow. The dog screams it's way home, is taken to the vet, and survives minus a hind-leg.

Neighbor B goes to work the next day, Neighbor A then proceeds to burn down Neighbor B's house and garage. Neighbor A is not charged, though everyone knew what happened. The cherry on top, is Neighbor B gets by without a charge for shooting the dog, but has to pay the vet bill.

All because a dog shit on the other side of an un-fenced line...

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:23:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yeah, yelling names at a guy with a gun is usually a bad idea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not being assholes would have kept both of them alive most likely.

Yeah, yelling names at a guy with a gun is usually a bad idea.

I'll go with "not being assholes".

If you are going to be a dick and get into someones face about shit, even AFTER that person shows up with a firearm, you better be prepared to accept the consequences.  In no way am I saying that shooting was justified.

What I am saying is that people are unpredictable, and getting irate/emotional with others about most things just isn't worth it due to the unpredictable nature of people.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:24:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'm not sure why I'm so bothered by this fact, but I am:  all of this was started over people bickering over 2" of snow.  I'm not sure why they were even shoveling to begin with.
View Quote

People blame violence on Religion.  Truth is that people will fight over anything.  Sports and Weather are NOT an exception.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:25:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I thinks it’s reasonable to assume that you can have an argument with someone and not expect to get executed.
View Quote

I also think it’s reasonable to assume if the other guy returns with a gun he’s not coming back to use words.

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:26:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Puts muzzle to her head:

View Quote

I watched without sound so I was imagining “GET SOME!!” was being said each time Karen took an anchoring shot.  I guess this ‘Micheal Douglas’ was falling down that day and became an instrument of karmic realignment.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:27:41 PM EDT
[#17]
I bet there was a loooong history between the two groups.  Karen Goy was way too involved and probably helped egg on her husband.   Couple that with the lockdowns making people crazy didn't help leading up to this shooting.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:28:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The video will make your stomach sink, truly terrible.  And this is near Scranton so you can bet that Papaw Joe will use this and his hometown as a catalyst for mental health screening, AWB, etc.

video
https://t.me/s/ninemilsmg

story
https://abcnews.go.com/US/pennsylvania-neighbors-dead-fight-snow-shoveling-authorities/story?id=75666109

As the Goys cleared their parking spots, they pushed snow across the street and threw it onto Spaide’s property, prosecutors said.

Spaide asked them to stop, leading to a heated exchange during which James Goy threw a tool he was using to clear snow from his car and approached his neighbor in the street, prosecutors said.

When James Goy cocked his fist, Spaide retreated into his house as the Goys continued yelling and cursing at him, according to prosecutors.

James Goy threatened Spaide and made obscene gestures at him before Spaide emerged from his house with a pistol.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:28:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Two Goys and a Spaide walk into a bar...
View Quote

The bartender looks up and says-"What is this? Some kind of joke?"
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:31:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What moral principle does that demonstrate?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:The murderer was probably already at the end of his rope.   They just provoked him to kill them first.    So he did.     Period.  End of story.  For all of them.

“Don’t provoke persons with nothing to lose”.      

Also, “Don’t assume you’re the craziest bad-ass on the block”.  

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:31:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Jesus.

There had to be some history between them to wind up the way it did.
The way the couple's security camera was pointed looks like they were more interested in his actions than random crime.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:31:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

They were so full of themselves that they couldn’t recognize real danger until it was beyond too late.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Normalcy bias writ large.  The Goys were too busy doing the monkey dance to notice Spaide had decided it was time for some corrective violence.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:32:23 PM EDT
[#23]

Puts muzzle to her head:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:32:32 PM EDT
[#24]
And for the pmag gif guys this is what it will look like times 10,000.

Sickening, and I can't imagine killing someone in cold blood like that. Eta - unless your harm my family, then I'm pretty sure I could imagine it with ease.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:34:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I'm not saying it was right, but damn some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them.
View Quote

Some people are only alive today because of surveillance cameras everywhere.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:36:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Wouldn't thinking he was a chicken mean he wouldn't pull the trigger?

I have a feeling there is a long history of altercation between that group, and that day was the day he was over it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obviously his actions weren't justified but this right here.

They were right, he was a pussy.  However, they were dumb as fucken liberal northern cunts can get telling him "go ahead" when he came out with a gun.

That is when I shut the fuck up.   Especially, if I think you are a chicken shit.  

Wouldn't thinking he was a chicken mean he wouldn't pull the trigger?

I have a feeling there is a long history of altercation between that group, and that day was the day he was over it.

No, give a chicken shit a little power and they tend to use it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:37:38 PM EDT
[#27]
And what to take out of this?

1.  Don't be an asshole

2.  They absorbed quite a few rounds at point blank and were still moving.  Shot placement and having reloads are important.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:37:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If they lived in the south there’d have been no snow to argue over
View Quote

Grass clippings, leaves, and old mattresses usually gets the job down down here.  Not to mention letting you dog shit in the neighbors yard.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:39:11 PM EDT
[#29]
everybody has a limit....he was pushed and he reached his.

People on that side of the USA has a way of pushing your buttons.

Lesson be learned, always use a 357sig for maximum performance.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:39:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Reminds me of the father and son vs neighbor with a bat trash fight.  Stupid shit to get killed over.
View Quote

The deceased in that case was a crazed rager.  Trash was just the incident that set him off this time.  He was gonna blow over something someday.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:40:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Normalcy bias to an extreme. It didn't register that these folks mouths had written a check their bodies were about to cash.

Sad, but there has always been a risk in society, that your confrontation may push someone over the edge.

TLDR for below; People will snap over anything, so try not to be too much of an asshole to people.

Story #1:

I've told this story here before, so short version;

About 20 years ago, a neighbor feud started up here. Little shit escalated to lawsuits and countersuits. One of the guys decides to start mowing his lawn at 5am every morning, in order to further disrupt his neighbor's sleep.

Neighbor 1 on lawnmower is subsequently shot off his lawnmower by Neighbor 2. Neighbor 2 then proceeds to barricade himself in the house and has an epic shoot-out, in the process of which he ambushes and kills a local Deputy.

The original dispute was started over some outdoor lighting...

Story #2, different people:

Almost 35 years ago, Neighbor A has a dalmatian. Said dalmatian likes to shit in Neighbor B's yard. Neighbor B tries to remedy the situation peacefully for almost two years. Finally, Neighbor B says fuck-it, and shoots the dog with a crossbow. The dog screams it's way home, is taken to the vet, and survives minus a hind-leg.

Neighbor B goes to work the next day, Neighbor A then proceeds to burn down Neighbor B's house and garage. Neighbor A is not charged, though everyone knew what happened. The cherry on top, is Neighbor B gets by without a charge for shooting the dog, but has to pay the vet bill.

All because a dog shit on the other side of an un-fenced line...

View Quote

I work with people that have confessed to thoughts of murdering their neighbor over the neighbor's non-stop barking dog.

And it seems as if it is an ever increasing kind of "I do whatever I want" shitty neighbor that uses their dog as some kind of passive aggressive power play.  As if they are intentionally putting everyone in the position of having to be a beta to come plead for the barking to stop.

It does not even rise to the level of "I do not condone it but I understand it" with respects to the folks that want to see their shitty neighbors wind up like those in the video.

Never know when you push somebody too far.    You provoked them intentionally countless times then you went to rub their noses in it.

WTF did you think was gonna happen.

Dude in video has likely been considering it a long time and just went off the rails.

We are creating a society where more and more people push that line and try to incite conflict.   Too many times normal folks have to weigh the equation of what do they have to lose versus what they have to gain.

The shit birds know this and invite/incite whenever they can because they feel they have everything to gain.

Used to be a checks and balances out there that kept them in a social pecking order of sorts.

The use of violence as a corrective means to bad behavior has been curtailed to the point that regular people are afraid to use it or question when it is called for.

The scum that deal in violence every day are using this to their advantage whenever possible.   Either to prey on people as they commit crimes or as some means to bring on a "gotcha" for use in a lawsuit.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:42:41 PM EDT
[#32]
We do the same thing here over water. Philadelphia? The city of brotherly love?
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:44:21 PM EDT
[#33]

Why U leaves in my yard man!!

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:45:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The deceased in that case was a crazed rager.  Trash was just the incident that set him off this time.  He was gonna blow over something someday.
View Quote

Apparently he had attacked the mailman or threatened to kill them over something stupid.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:46:35 PM EDT
[#35]
And that wraps it up for this weeks episode of "When idiots collide"

I actually had a guy in a parking lot just this week go full retard. After waving me through a stop sign to turn in front of him, he got so pissed off that I didn't move fast enough, he went from waving me to go, to double middle fingers, to getting out of his truck and beating on my passenger window while telling me I'm a pussy and to get out and fight him. When traffic cleared I just drove away and the problem was solved. If he had gotten out with a weapon, it would have been a totally different problem.  For whatever reason, that guy was a time bomb. If it wasnt me, it would have been somebody else. With the way we are headed, makes me wonder if there might be more of this kind of short-fused stuff in the future.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:49:07 PM EDT
[#36]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

"Don't provoke persons with nothing to lose".      

Also, "Don't assume you're the craziest bad-ass on the block".  

Karen encapsulated it best when she pitifully said "I don't want to die..".  After going out of her way to provoke a man who had decided it was as good a day as any.    
It was like everything suddenly became clear for her, but too late.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:The murderer was probably already at the end of his rope.   They just provoked him to kill them first.    So he did.     Period.  End of story.  For all of them.

"Don't provoke persons with nothing to lose".      

Also, "Don't assume you're the craziest bad-ass on the block".  

Karen encapsulated it best when she pitifully said "I don't want to die..".  After going out of her way to provoke a man who had decided it was as good a day as any.    
It was like everything suddenly became clear for her, but too late.
Don't start none, won't be none.

Don't let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash.

Stay strapped or get clapped.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Be polite, courteous to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if necessary.

Take your pick. All seem to fit.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:51:15 PM EDT
[#38]
How do you just stand there and talk shit when a gun is pulled? Terrible situation but these people had zero self preservation...run you fucks
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:51:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
everybody has a limit....he was pushed and he reached his.

People on that side of the USA has a way of pushing your buttons.

Lesson be learned, always use a 357sig for maximum performance.
View Quote

What would it do differently...the .357sig that is?
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:53:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Damn that was cold blooded.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:53:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:54:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This is even worse. In just about every way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reminds me of the father and son vs neighbor with a bat trash fight.  Stupid shit to get killed over.

This is even worse. In just about every way.

Yeah, at least in the trash fight it was only the complete maniac who got killed.  Those guys didn't shoot his wife too.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:54:36 PM EDT
[#43]
You know the main lesson here? Don't talk shit and threaten your neighbors unless you're going to back it up. If I was on the jury the shooter would walk.

The second esson is don't be a cunt and shovel your snow on to your neighbors property.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:56:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You know the main lesson here? Don't talk shit and threaten your neighbors unless you're going to back it up. If I was on the jury the shooter would walk.

The second esson is don't be a cunt and shovel your snow on to your neighbors property.
View Quote

lol... dude executed his neighbors over some snow, and you'd let him walk???
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:56:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Very weird.

The guy fired about five or six times before they even reacted.  They didn’t  even care about seeing the gun. Then when the guy gets shot he just runs off and leaves his wife.

I can’t believe how many times he shot that woman. Point-blank range and she was still moving around. Crazy.  Then the Psychopath goes back inside and gets another gun and shoots them again point-blank range.  Crazy.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:56:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
How do you just stand there and talk shit when a gun is pulled? Terrible situation but these people had zero self preservation...run you fucks
View Quote

Or at least back track and appologize.

But their choice was clearly...

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:57:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yeah, at least in the trash fight it was only the complete maniac who got killed.  Those guys didn't shoot his wife too.
View Quote

To be fair the wife in the case seamed to be as much of a maniac as the husband.....neither of them seemed to have the ability to shut the fuck even after the first shots were fired.  Zero self preservation
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:58:47 PM EDT
[#48]

Did that a few years ago....last time it snowed I did get into a pretty heated argument with a trash panda, we both survived though.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:59:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To be fair the shooter will not walk, unless someone decides to pull a weekend at Bernie's with him.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 2:59:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I thinks it’s reasonable to assume that you can have an argument with someone and not expect to get executed.
View Quote

If you're telling someone you will make their life a living hell, you're arguing wrong. If you keep calling a guy with a gun a pussy queer you are arguing wrong.
Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top