BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 29
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 5:48:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Was she still giving him lip or is that normal conversation for yankee's?

View Quote

If you want to try to be insulting, you might want to learn the difference between plural and possessive first.

Link Posted: 2/9/2021 7:20:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Good shoot. All three of them. Shooter made the world a better place.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 8:34:32 AM EDT
[#3]

That picture is crazy. Bullets literally flying at her and she's still talking shit, still holding up her phone.

At least dude kind of shut up and turned sideways a little, I think he at least is having an oh shit moment, but she just keeps right on..

I don't get it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 8:52:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That picture is crazy. Bullets literally flying at her and she's still talking shit, still holding up her phone.

At least dude kind of shut up and turned sideways a little, I think he at least is having an oh shit moment, but she just keeps right on..

I don't get it.
View Quote

I think it shows who the instigator of the two was.  Both were assholes, obviously, but I'd bet she was the driver of all the stupid shit.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 9:00:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 9:21:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don't get it.
View Quote
He turned because he was hit, no?
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 9:51:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I don't get it.
View Quote

I think that picture captures his realization that he has made many poor choices in life and he is going over them one by one in the time he has left.  Or he's thinking she has never looked hotter and how great the angry sex will be tonight and maybe, just maybe tonight is the night he can finally stick it in her pooper.  I'm going with the latter because he doesn't seem like someone who does a lot of deep thinking.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 10:14:13 AM EDT
[#8]
So we know what the Goys look like...why haven't we seen a picture of Jeff Spaide yet?

Other than that LinkedIn profile, nothing out there on him.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 10:33:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:06:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:23:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
For those who are not used to dealing with assholes in real life, there are two types.

There are situational assholes. Most of the time, they are alright, but today they are having a bad day. Drunk, the dog died, wife left them, whatever.

Type 2 are natural assholes. Being an asshole is so much a part of their personality that in nearly every interpersonal contact, they lack the ability to be anything other than an asshole.

In this case a pair of type 2s ran squarely into a type 1.
View Quote

Very insightful.  This is the kind of quality content that AR15.com needs more of.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:25:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I do have to respect the commitment they showed to assholery. To the very end.
View Quote

They died doing what they love?
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:36:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:40:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Now, there is an addendum to these scientific facts:

Type 2 assholes are usually less dangerous.  They are used to being assholes and usually know when to stop so as to avoid death or arrest.  It's natural to them and they have more predictable results to their assholery.  This is why they can persist at being assholes most of the time for years and project their assholish behaviors towards anyone and everyone that they might encounter.  They often find each other and act in concert as assholes and it's such a natural part of their behavior that they simply see it as normal.

Type 1 assholes are not used to being assholes.  It is not natural to them and is wholly out of character for them.  They don't know when to stop in that one off assholish situation and often go to an extreme ending in serious life changing results.  DUI, Murder or some other mayhem that society just can't brush off or ignore.  

Type 3 as we have defined here, is a Type 2 that just couldn't bring themselves to leave the type 1 alone.

I think I shall write a paper on this.
View Quote
I agree you are onto something.  This needs to be better documented... needs some kind of graph, too.   Like the "ladder theory".
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:40:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So we know what the Goys look like...why haven't we seen a picture of Jeff Spaide yet?

Other than that LinkedIn profile, nothing out there on him.
View Quote
I noticed that as well. Seems strange.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:42:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Where did the video come from, and who released it?
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:46:01 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:49:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Type 2 assholes are usually less dangerous.  They are used to being assholes and usually know when to stop so as to avoid death or arrest.  It's natural to them and they have more predictable results to their assholery.  This is why they can persist at being assholes most of the time for years and project their assholish behaviors towards anyone and everyone that they might encounter.  They often find each other and act in concert as assholes and it's such a natural part of their behavior that they simply see it as normal.

Type 1 assholes are not used to being assholes.  It is not natural to them and is wholly out of character for them.  They don't know when to stop in that one off assholish situation and often go to an extreme ending in serious life changing results.  DUI, Murder or some other mayhem that society just can't brush off or ignore.  

Type 3 as we have defined here, is a Type 2 that just couldn't bring themselves to leave the type 1 alone.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
For those who are not used to dealing with assholes in real life, there are two types.

There are situational assholes. Most of the time, they are alright, but today they are having a bad day. Drunk, the dog died, wife left them, whatever.

Type 2 are natural assholes. Being an asshole is so much a part of their personality that in nearly every interpersonal contact, they lack the ability to be anything other than an asshole.

Very insightful.  This is the kind of quality content that AR15.com needs more of.

So where does the diagnosis of "borderline personality disorder" fit in?  Also substance abuse - can some drugs or alcohol shift someone into a different asshole category?
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:51:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It can be documented in police reports all over the country.  Usually the report will be titled " Disturbance " or " Neighbor dispute ".  I can promise you for any given address, there will be many reports over a period of years.
View Quote
Agreed.  What I am trying to say is that your characterization/theory should be fleshed out much like the Ladder Theory has been.   It would be a popular internet tool to use in situations where there is conflict.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:59:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 12:55:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you need help getting your paper published, let me know
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 1:01:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Why?  He's dead.
View Quote

IDK I'm curious.  It's also odd.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 3:14:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Our society is in a really bad place. I feel sickened about how they were executed.

Unfortunately, we are going to see a lot more of this as there have been a lot of new gun owners that do not have self control many of them being democrats.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 3:34:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
There's a few goyishers in this thread that are massively ass hurt upon finding out that their ability to talk unlimited bull shit might get curtailed by someone willing to make them shut their holes. Even though it's been happen for hundreds and thousands of years, they ignore the possibility and run those cock holsters to the end.

View Quote

I’ve noticed.  You nailed it.  They think they can actually shame society in to letting them live.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 5:02:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I think it shows who the instigator of the two was.  Both were assholes, obviously, but I'd bet she was the driver of all the stupid shit.
View Quote

Like Sarah Silverman in the opening scene of The Way of the Gun.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 5:09:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Like Sarah Silverman in the opening scene of The Way of the Gun.
View Quote

Quite prophetic as it turns out.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 5:16:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I still can't get over how that lady continued talking shit to the guy, even as she was in the process of being executed. It's just crazy.
View Quote

Her will to Karen exceeded her will to live.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 7:57:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It can be documented in police reports all over the country.  Usually the report will be titled " Disturbance " or " Neighbor dispute ".  I can promise you for any given address, there will be many reports over a period of years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I agree you are onto something.  This needs to be better documented... needs some kind of graph, too.   Like the "ladder theory".

I would like a copy of your dissertation once you have it up for review. You may be the first to achieve a PHD in the study of assholery.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 8:50:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That is because you are probably a rational person and not a type 3 asshole.  Yes, in this thread we have scientifically established that there is in fact a type 3 asshole and these people are it.
View Quote

Okay, so I didn't read the whole thread, but how would I know if I were a type-III asshole?  It would probably be something good to know.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 9:04:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 9:49:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Oh, I should be good then.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:44:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still can't get over how that lady continued talking shit to the guy, even as she was in the process of being executed. It's just crazy.

Attachment Attached File

I hope this is cited in Shotar's paper.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:59:02 PM EDT
[#33]
You gotta give her credit.  She didn't start crying and begging.  She did better than that beotch she was married to.  He left her in the street.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:03:11 AM EDT
[#34]
I've ignored this thread for awhile now, but now that I've watched the video, I'm on anchor shot dude's side, minus the self anchor shot.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:08:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Ah, a good question.  A type 3 asshole is a type 2 asshole who does not stop being an asshole even while they are in the process of being killed and are actually being an asshole up to and including their last words and dying breath. An indication might be the action of continuing to taunt your murderer after one has already been shot.
View Quote

It's like the How I Met Your Mother graph of hotness versus crazy.

At some point you should cut your losses as it just isnt worth it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:14:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Where did the video come from, and who released it?
View Quote

I would like to see 30 minutes prior to this video.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:25:34 AM EDT
[#37]
The Goys died doing what they loved.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:26:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

A quote I’ve held on to for many years since I first read it:
“Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have friends and acquaintances who think that because we live in a "civilized" society that he can run his mouth impunity.  Then they get shocked when they get smacked.

A quote I’ve held on to for many years since I first read it:
“Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

And it's corollary;

"An armed society is a polite society".
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:30:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Don’t be a dick I reckon...

Sickening to watch really but for fuck sakes shut your mouth Karen when he has a gun in his hand.

View Quote

Some wome.. people don't know when or how to shut up.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 1:00:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don’t be a dick I reckon...

Sickening to watch really but for fuck sakes shut your mouth Karen when he has a gun in his hand.

The switch was already flipped at that point and he couldn’t have been reasoned with. She’d have been better off hauling ass. Yeah be polite and don’t fuck with people is the best course of action.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 1:05:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You gotta give her credit.  She didn't start crying and begging.  She did better than that beotch she was married to.  He left her in the street.
View Quote

Yeah that tough guy act didn’t last. You’re right she was a ball busting bitch until the end
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 9:12:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yeah that tough guy act didn't last. You're right she was a ball busting bitch until the end
View Quote
I think that was because as a guy he understood what was happening. Most guys
don't want to start things because they know where it could lead and are
reluctant to go that far unless necessary. Women don't consider that.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 10:12:00 AM EDT
[#43]
out of morbid curiousity I've tried to find info on the Goys (employment, social media, photos etc) and other than the stock photos of a family gathering that's all that is out there.   And same with the shooter, i cant find any pics of him online.  Even the Goys obituary is non existent.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 10:21:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Most people don't live hyper-public lives.

hashtag blessed
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 10:26:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 10:27:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

If you want to try to be insulting, you might want to learn the difference between plural and possessive first.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was she still giving him lip or is that normal conversation for yankee's?

Lol. It worked fine like he wrote it.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 10:32:18 AM EDT
[#47]
#238 - Keep Your Mouth Shut | The Tim Dillon Show
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 10:33:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

BPD may well fit with a Type 2 or 3, while substance abuse is more often associated with type 1.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So where does the diagnosis of "borderline personality disorder" fit in?  Also substance abuse - can some drugs or alcohol shift someone into a different asshole category?

BPD may well fit with a Type 2 or 3, while substance abuse is more often associated with type 1.

The science doesn't lie.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

You may have just coined a new phrase lol.

...the Will to Karen..
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 10:57:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He wasn't wrong. He committed illegal actions.

There's a difference between right/wrong and legal/illegal.
View Quote

Here in America, we have a legal system. He used the justice system.
Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top