Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2022 3:59:45 PM EDT
Just a heads up since it's never around anymore. I grabbed 2 tins yesterday.  They raises the limit from 2 tins to 10 if anyone is interested. Most other SG stuff is already out of stock.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 1:02:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Never tried this. Is it that good?
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#2]
It's a good English blend. Can't say it's the best, but alot of the Gawith blends just sell out quickly. I don't think they ship alot over here.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 5:41:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a tin, it's good stuff.

Link Posted: 4/9/2022 11:24:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Tobaccopipes has other SG in stock. I just picked up 5 tins each of FVF and best brown flake
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 11:58:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Great. Got some firedance, black xx and sillems blue.
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 1:47:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great. Got some firedance, black xx and sillems blue.
View Quote

Have you had firedance before?  I was curious about it and I am kicking myself for not throwing a tin in my order.
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 6:15:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Have you had firedance before?  I was curious about it and I am kicking myself for not throwing a tin in my order.
View Quote

It has actually been a few years since I have had any.  I remember it to be a gentle, cool smoke built on good tobacco with a good room note. Flavored, but not topped like crap bulk American tobacco that ends up tasting cigarette-y (Boswells, excluded, of course)

I have some in jars that I should crack open. That batch is probably 10-12 years old now. Hopefully aged nicely.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top