Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2018 8:42:23 AM EDT
I need a fitness tracker. They all look too damn flimsy for me however, so I keep coming back to a smart watch. I had a Samsung Gear S3 and returned it. It was too bulky, the battery didn't last and I hated it in general. I need something super durable. I'm very hard on my stuff I'm also on a budget. $200 would really be pushing it, but I could probably make it work. Any suggestions?

As a side note. I see Fossil is now making smart watches and hybrid watches. Fossil was the cool guy brand to have when I was in school. Not sure how they are now. I still have my old one somewhere.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 11:16:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 7:27:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Garmin?
View Quote
All of their stuff (watch wise) is out if my price range. Their Vivosport fitness tracker is within the budget, but for roughly 30 bucks more I can get a smart watch that does way more.

Looks like my choices have narrowed to the new Suunto Fitness 3 and a Huawei (I think thats the name brand) .
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 4:32:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Pebble

I backed the original one on kickstarter and eventually gave it away b/c I don't use any of the smart watch functions, but maybe worth a look.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top