Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2023 1:00:49 PM EDT
OK the premise of this thread is simple, please stick to the parameters set forth.

Can be purchased on-line with a link provided. The goal is help anybody reading this thread find a good deal on an affordable quality smoke.

The price can be no more than $5 a stick not including taxes or shipping which may vary by location or order size.

A relatively new entrant to the market which is now cheap and in your opinion will likely double in price ($10 or more) within a year as the cigar becomes more mainstream and viewed as punching above its weight class.

I'll start.

Penn Standard

Delicious oily smoke in the medium to full body range with tobacco that was already aged eight years before production.

I've already purchased and salted away about 100 of these cigars at $4 or less, and I see the price going up just as they did with the Room 101 Farces that used to be $2 a stick and the Onyx Bold which were under $3 a stick and are both currently in the $6-$8 range and climbing.
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 2:49:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Any Factory Smoke or Backwoods.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2023 4:02:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any Factory Smoke or Backwoods.  
View Quote

Mods... ban him
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top