BCM
User Panel

Page / 77
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 12:17:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bigfoot causing problems in Kentucky! Shots fired.
We cant stop here. This is Bigfoot country.
View Quote
Many stations are picking up thus story.

https://www.wkrn.com/news/kentucky/gunshot-fired-at-mammoth-cave-campsite-following-alleged-bigfoot-sighting/

We may need a daily news thread...

Definitely bigfoot country. Rugged and remote.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 12:47:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Pages funky after moderating..
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 12:51:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
Still subscribed from the GD thread? I had to unsubscribe on that one and resubscribe here. Straightened out notifications.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 1:18:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Holy shit, you guys got the forum made, lol

congrats guys.
View Quote
This, Congrats guys
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 1:26:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Still subscribed from the GD thread? I had to unsubscribe on that one and resubscribe here. Straightedge out the notifications.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still subscribed from the GD thread? I had to unsubscribe on that one and resubscribe here. Straightedge out the notifications.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 5:55:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Who paged Funky?  A moderator?
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 4:59:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You are picking out a sentence from a larger context, and I don’t know what it is.  The dude isn’t a moron, and anyone with five minutes with a NV device knows that it will amplify all light sources.  I will give him the benefit of the doubt that there is something material to the point of that statement.  Perhaps he is saying there are drones operating at night.  That is a material statement.As to the drone size, I don’t recall if he mentioned it on his channel.  He has a private group to go along with his research and I am not a member.  Once again, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that the copter wasn’t your everyday consumer copter.  When you are operating in remote areas, there are limited roads so you pretty much know when people are around you.  Cars make noise and have lights.  Drones are going to take off and land near the operator.  Common sense tells me there is more to the story.

I think you are missing the point of that video.  He has captured both EMI and a juvenille squatch and you are obsessing over very minor points.
View Quote
so here we are taking some BS fuzzy "still" picture of a supposed video of a black figure that could be anything and we are to believe that is a juvenile sasquatch?  has he released the full video?  where it shows it taking video then get interupted by some EF?  if he hasnt released the video why not? it would support his theory, .. maybe.. also why would the .Gov herd bigfoot around?  so we humans cant see them?
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 6:31:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't think you get the irony of your tirade.  I assume that you are not getting paid to attack the subject, but it is people like you that ensure the information stays underground.  Poison the wells, hold the control points, and the stooges will handle the rest.  That seems to be the model.  To be fair, I think it may be the right policy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:I can go on kicking the ass of your weak shit forever, so continue.
I don't think you get the irony of your tirade.  I assume that you are not getting paid to attack the subject, but it is people like you that ensure the information stays underground.  Poison the wells, hold the control points, and the stooges will handle the rest.  That seems to be the model.  To be fair, I think it may be the right policy.
this is the first ive heard of people getting accused of being paid bigfoot deniers.. lol.  because there is no chance in hell that people cannot NOT believe in them on there own.

if sasquatch existed, there would be piles of crap with DNA of such an animal, or fossilized crap, there would absolutely be physical evidence of these creatures, if they  cremate there dead, even if they ate there dead, what did they do with the teeth? grind them up?  I am not saying there isnt any evidence out there, im just saying after a supposed existence of hundreds or thousands of years there would be something, physically left of one.  lets say that out of those hundreds or thousands of years they have been around not one has died in solitaire?  that is almost if not mathematically impossible.  If they are that smart to "dispose" of any existence, then how is it we are able to have casts of these supposed tracks of these animals? why would they leave those behind? why isnt there fossil of footprints, we have fossil footprints of early man, heck even dinosaurs, and fossilized turds of million year old dinosaurs.

and you cant come at me with " you have to go look yourself" or show me fuzzy pictures of some dark figure. with all the technology in private hands in this world not one clear video or picture is out there. and no the government isnt herding them with drones, if we were able to do that im pretty sure we would be able to wipe any battle field of our enemies into pits of fire with out even firing a bullet..  help us non believers actually believe? with facts and physical proof.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 8:31:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

and you cant come at me with " you have to go look yourself" or show me fuzzy pictures of some dark figure. with all the technology in private hands in this world not one clear video or picture is out there. and no the government isnt herding them with drones, if we were able to do that im pretty sure we would be able to wipe any battle field of our enemies into pits of fire with out even firing a bullet..  help us non believers actually believe? with facts and physical proof.
View Quote
Problem with pictures. Even posting them, is they are scrutinized into oblivion. Even in this thread, you can go back and see it happen.
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 9:19:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Problem with pictures. Even posting them, is they are scrutinized into oblivion. Even in this thread, you can go back and see it happen.
View Quote
Yeah. All pictures of spirits/ghosts are unclear. Because they're spiritual beings.

But yes, the clear photos get attacked by people just because... drumroll...

They're so clear!
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 9:45:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yeah. All pictures of spirits/ghosts are unclear. Because they're spiritual beings.

But yes, the clear photos get attacked by people just because... drumroll...

They're so clear!
View Quote
No shit..lol.
If you posted say a 4k hd 30000p rez picture,  it'd be called a shop. Cause pixels. Lol.

I everyone has a phone camera angle is just dumb. Just because they have them,doesnt mean they are looking for the feets.
Theres tons of cell camera footage out there.  But its not gyroscope stabilization tripod and in Imax clarity.

Then again...Imax did capture what the crew knows wasn't them or any locals. Hell that vid was posted in this thread.
Youve got granola crunching photog nerds who capture an oddity, and cant explain it. Yet, here at arfcom we've got folks that will scream fake
Link Posted: 8/1/2019 9:59:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

this is the first ive heard of people getting accused of being paid bigfoot deniers.. lol.  because there is no chance in hell that people cannot NOT believe in them on there own.

if sasquatch existed, there would be piles of crap with DNA of such an animal, or fossilized crap, there would absolutely be physical evidence of these creatures, if they  cremate there dead, even if they ate there dead, what did they do with the teeth? grind them up?  I am not saying there isnt any evidence out there, im just saying after a supposed existence of hundreds or thousands of years there would be something, physically left of one.  lets say that out of those hundreds or thousands of years they have been around not one has died in solitaire?  that is almost if not mathematically impossible.  If they are that smart to "dispose" of any existence, then how is it we are able to have casts of these supposed tracks of these animals? why would they leave those behind? why isnt there fossil of footprints, we have fossil footprints of early man, heck even dinosaurs, and fossilized turds of million year old dinosaurs.

View Quote
Your post is a whole lot of your own opinion.  It does not reflect my knowledge, experience, and/or opinions.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 12:21:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Your post is a whole lot of your own opinion.  It does not reflect my knowledge, experience, and/or opinions.
View Quote
the whole point of a discussion is to talk about opinions, knowledge right?? I am open to all points of view on this subject.. but even if someone asks about others opinions or knowledge all they get is basically we cant tell you or show you because you wont believe me.  I would love to be educated on the subject more, I would love for others to share there info, experiences, and anything else. I do have an open mind.

My post isn't just MY opinion, there is no hard proof facts, fossils, turds, bones, teeth been shown. those are facts.. this whole theory of this species is based on myths, passed down stories, cast footprints,  why don't you take the time to explain some of the things I brought up in my last post??  you keep coming back with "well that's your opinion".. take the time to explain the things ive asked.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 12:33:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

the whole point of a discussion is to talk about opinions, knowledge right?? I am open to all points of view on this subject.. but even if someone asks about others opinions or knowledge all they get is basically we cant tell you or show you because you wont believe me.  I would love to be educated on the subject more, I would love for others to share there info, experiences, and anything else. I do have an open mind.
View Quote
It's not the discussion part that is an issue.  It's your long list of false presumptions that you are asserting as fact and asking me to defend.  We should let this thread expire, if you want to open up a new thread on a topic and we can explore it it detail.
Link Posted: 8/2/2019 3:45:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It's not the discussion part that is an issue.  It's your long list of false presumptions that you are asserting as fact and asking me to defend.  We should let this thread expire, if you want to open up a new thread on a topic and we can explore it it detail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

agreed.. and have already begun our discussion in another thread. but this thread shouldn't have to expire because I have honest questions. and also there is no question about the FACT that there isn't any fossils of bigfoot found, no physical evidence. those are facts, not false presumptions. and casts of footprints isn't physical evidence. they could be Trolls footprints, but lets leave that discussion for someone else, lol. I am not asking you to defend anything, anyone that reads my responses is very welcome to comment. presenting me with knowledge or your own facts isn't defending anything, its presenting. all I ask is that someone, doesn't have to be you to present me some solid findings besides fuzzy pictures and cast foot prints.  I honestly believe you do have interesting senarios regarding this so that is why I do ask you certain things. because I believe you have spent some time studying this. fair enough?
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 2:34:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 3:14:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Reported

Attachment Attached File
Page / 77
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top