User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:11:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You cant kick citizens out of the country just because you dont agree with their views.

That's a dangerous game.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@VooDoo3dfx just to clear up confusion, do you want Muslims in America?

I do not.
I don't think we should be immigrating anybody.

Are you willing to expel American muslims?
That's a moot discussion since it can't happen.  Our Constitution doesn't allow it.  Which is a fine thing.
The belief system of Islam is against the Constituiton, there is no reason they should be allowed to live and and feel safe in this country, expect liberal feels have let them grow some roots.
None the less, you can't kick citizens out of the country because you don't like their religion.  If you could, I suspect the Democrats would get a few notions about kicking the Christians out.

Now, you can certainly prosecute them for any actual crimes.  And it would be wise to significantly limit immigration from Muslim countries to practically zero.
True. When they act based on their "religious" views though, then they have shown their true colors, and we can turn them the fuck out of the country.
You cant kick citizens out of the country just because you dont agree with their views.

That's a dangerous game.
When they commit crimes because Shariah law tells them to and they follow that, we absolutely can.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:19:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
When they commit crimes because Shariah law tells them to and they follow that, we absolutely can.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@VooDoo3dfx just to clear up confusion, do you want Muslims in America?

I do not.
I don't think we should be immigrating anybody.

Are you willing to expel American muslims?
That's a moot discussion since it can't happen.  Our Constitution doesn't allow it.  Which is a fine thing.
The belief system of Islam is against the Constituiton, there is no reason they should be allowed to live and and feel safe in this country, expect liberal feels have let them grow some roots.
None the less, you can't kick citizens out of the country because you don't like their religion.  If you could, I suspect the Democrats would get a few notions about kicking the Christians out.

Now, you can certainly prosecute them for any actual crimes.  And it would be wise to significantly limit immigration from Muslim countries to practically zero.
True. When they act based on their "religious" views though, then they have shown their true colors, and we can turn them the fuck out of the country.

That's a dangerous game.
Then you charge them and punish them appropriately.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:41:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Freedom is scary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here come the ARFCOM bigots.
What's bigoted about wanting Muslims to stay in their own country, since their belief system is not compatible with the beliefs of the civilized world?

They should not be welcome in America, Europe, Asia, or anywhere that values individuality. Keep them in their caves in the Middle East. Better if we just close those caves off also.
Thanks for proving my point.
@voodoo3dfx

Care to explain why you want Islam in America?

I don't want Islam here, and I would like to see all Muslims expelled if possible, not killed, just sent to a country that has their belief system.
Cause you can't kick out people who you disagree with.

You going to expel ANTIFA, BLM members / supporters as well?
Islam has a longstanding history of why I don't want their supporters in the country. I don't like commies either. I'll gladly charter a helicopter ride for any of them that want to try and persuade me.
Freedom is scary.
Sharia law is scarier. Much.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:28:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
what could be more racist than a rash of asian muslim pedophiles raping innocent Christian children?

which act is more repugnant or speaks more loudly to the depravity of what passes for English liberalism...the actually rape of a child for her Christian faith and innocence of age... or the spray paint indicating who likely committed those heinous racist sexist rapes?
View Quote
WTF is a sexist rape?
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:06:00 AM EDT
[#5]
They dont like being called Pedos? Quit fucking children then you muzzie cunts, FFS
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:11:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Seems that way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But they are Paki pedo cunts.
Seems that way.
Not all of them.

Them women don’t seem to get involved much.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:15:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's bigoted about wanting Muslims to stay in their own country, since their belief system is not compatible with the beliefs of the civilized world?

They should not be welcome in America, Europe, Asia, or anywhere that values individuality. Keep them in their caves in the Middle East. Better if we just close those caves off also.
@voodoo3dfx

Care to explain why you want Islam in America?

I don't want Islam here, and I would like to see all Muslims expelled if possible, not killed, just sent to a country that has their belief system.

That's a mighty good idea but not doable, dangerous, and problematic. Charge them with real crimes and deal with them.

Better use of law enforcement than sending them door to door to seize magazines and general JBT garbage
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:18:15 AM EDT
[#8]
predominantly Muslim neighbourhood
View Quote
Well there’s your first problem
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:19:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Cool.

So what race does it refer to?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Paki is a racial slur?
What race is it referring to?
@polymorpheous

I grew up in Canada.  Paki is a racial slur used to refer to Pakistanis, Indians, etc.  Not so in the U.S.
Cool.

So what race does it refer to?
No race, we use it to describe child fuckers from the middle east, some also use it to refer to Siekh and the like, but mainly it is used for Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Qatar etc, you know, pakis
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 4:02:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They dont like being called Pedos? Quit fucking children then you muzzie cunts, FFS
View Quote
This. People that don't participate in the rape of thousands of children don't usually get called pedos.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 4:26:25 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm more offended by the fact that there are predominantly muslim neighborhoods in Birmingham.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 5:31:27 AM EDT
[#12]
a hate crime is defined as "any criminal offence which is perceived by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by hostility or prejudice towards a person based on their race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity."
View Quote
Paki is a race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity?  I thought it was a someone from Pakistan.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 10:56:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Paki is a race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity?  I thought it was a someone from Pakistan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
a hate crime is defined as "any criminal offence which is perceived by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by hostility or prejudice towards a person based on their race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity."
Shhh....
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 11:05:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That's a dangerous game.
View Quote
You're right.

We should just go back to vigilante justice.  It's worked for thousands of years.

No government sanctioning of punish, but they get their punishment.

People from Pakistan would do it to you if you did something bad in their country.   For some reason, outside of western Europe and America, most people in other countries have low tolerance for foreigners, even citizens, committing crimes.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 11:12:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You're right.

We should just go back to vigilante justice.  It's worked for thousands of years.

People from Pakistan would do it to you if you did something bad in their country.   For some reason, outside of western Europe and America, most people in other countries have low tolerance for foreigners, even citizens, committing crimes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a dangerous game.
You're right.

You can’t handle the arena.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 11:16:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
But they are Paki pedo cunts.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 11:19:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Paki made gets you laid?
View Quote
One way or another, apparently.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 11:21:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What's sickening about facts?
View Quote
Is it racist and bigoted if it's true?
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 11:27:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Sickening?

Given typical English food, I would think Brits would have stronger stomachs.

Link Posted: 12/16/2018 11:29:51 AM EDT
[#20]
So...

They're from Pakistan.

They like little kids.

And they're cunts.

I don't see the issue, other than the yellow spray paint graffiti.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 11:39:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You know, I remember a time when muzzie votes were a more reliable voting block for the Rs than white Christian males from the south.
View Quote
Back when they where mostly Persians, and many of them weren't even Muslim?
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 12:04:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm more offended by the fact that there are predominantly muslim neighborhoods in Birmingham.
View Quote
The CITY of Leicester had the "honour" of becoming the first in the UK where the white native population became a minority....
Quite a few areas of the UK have demographics not far off that, i.e. Bradford, with such places showing common trends of Muslim only communities.
Some immigrants are so isolated from their British neighbours that they never learn the language upon arriving, as there is no need to do so.

A good number exist on state handouts. They KNOW the system inside out. I've heard one refer to state welfare as "the free bank"

Parts of the country are fucked....and not by accident.
Unchecked immigration was a deliberate political move by previous Labour governments: change the nature of the voter demographic to permanently alter the voter support base for the Conservatives.
Remind anyone of anything similar taking place in the USA??
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 12:16:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
WTF is a sexist rape?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
what could be more racist than a rash of asian muslim pedophiles raping innocent Christian children?

which act is more repugnant or speaks more loudly to the depravity of what passes for English liberalism...the actually rape of a child for her Christian faith and innocence of age... or the spray paint indicating who likely committed those heinous racist sexist rapes?
WTF is a sexist rape?
Ya like that better? ..there ya go.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 12:43:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Man's natural state, is tribalism.

It is where we are at our best, and at our worst, but it is how we are wired.

For there to be a tribe, there has to be an "us" and a "them".

At some point, the west will have to either decide to stand on our learned civility and fade away as those less civil eliminate it, or decide to remove the thin veneer of being civil and do some very nasty things.

There is no coming to terms with a system based on replacing every system it brushes against. Like cancer it won't just stop and be reasoned with.

Sides have to be chosen, like all of humanity before. Inaction always favors the aggressor, not the victim of aggression.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:08:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Maybe they should stop their grooming gang business.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:29:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know, I remember a time when muzzie votes were a more reliable voting block for the Rs than white Christian males from the south.
No, we're talking straight up sunni muslims.  Remember back before 9/11 the republican party was the party of conservative moral virtues and law & order, all things muzzies are big on.  And this was across the board, male, female, all ages and backgrounds.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:38:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you want a cookie?
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:40:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's sickening about facts?
Yes.

Truth is unimportant compared to proving how tolerant you are.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:44:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Maybe they should not have created shariah law no go zones?

Also Paki pedo cunt is racist.

It should read Muslim pedo cunt.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 3:45:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Maybe they should not have created shariah law no go zones?

Also Paki pedo cunt is racist.

It should read Muslim pedo cunt.
View Quote
Muhammed married and had sex with a child.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 4:18:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
Actually, you are either a liberal or someone uninformed of reality.

Muslim ideology is incompatible with Western cultures/nations.  Western nations should stop allowing these muslim invaders in and deport all non-citizen Muslims.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 4:22:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So...

They're from Pakistan.

They like little kids.

And they're cunts.

I don't see the issue, other than the yellow spray paint graffiti.
View Quote
This.

If someone gets offended by this, perhaps they associate a little too closely with the phrase in question.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 8:14:16 PM EDT
[#33]
LOL just watched an episode of L&O:SUV about the Planet Ping Pong, it was all a rassiss right-wing conspiracy against a minority owned Chinese restaurant and a dem politician.  Wonder if they'll do an episode about a muzzie pedo ring molesting thousands of NYC children???
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 8:38:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Have you noticed that many the insults these days mostly circle around not being accepting of other races, multiculturalism or globalism.

Once you reject the premise social programming is trying to instill  it’s all rather silly.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 9:42:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I’m glad they don’t call themselves Great Britain anymore, because if this news story is any indication, that ship sailed into a rock and went down with all hands.

They went from a nation that ruled a worldwide empire to a pathetic cesspool of political “correctness” and craven cowardice.

Can’t wait to see how the new masters of England rename everything.
View Quote

Muh outrage.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 11:16:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Aaaahhh,  Birmingham England.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 8:26:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Then you charge them and punish them appropriately.
View Quote
If their views mandate that they have no loyaltly to the American nation or its Constitution one could argue by the tenets of their very own faith they have essentially already renounced citizenship..
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top