Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2018 4:21:04 PM EDT
Kegerators.
I stopped brewing several years ago when moving around, but am ready to get started again
My old cheap freezer converted to kegerator isn’t cooling any longer when I plug it in. It was small and adequate at best.

What are we recommending now? Keezer builds, designated kegerator?
Help me decide and inspire my future brewing endeavors.
Link Posted: 6/5/2018 9:16:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I found an fridge/freezer combo on craiglist for $50.  Stays in the garage and fits my needs perfectly.  Can hold 3 five gallon kegs on the left and 3 shelves of can's and bottle on the right.  Works great.  I drilled a hole and ran the gas line outside the fridge so I could use a 20 pound cylinder.
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 6:58:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 5:48:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I picked up a display model fridge from home depot and converted that.
Hold 4 kegs easily.

I'll snap some pics when i get home if i remember
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 8:58:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Attachment Attached File

Very old bev-air. From the 1980s and still going strong.
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 1:16:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Bump!
Link Posted: 4/25/2019 9:40:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Just added a second tap , need a larger drip tray now .
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 11:44:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Keggerator was built in '15, been doing simple extract brewing to feed it.  System went dormant for a year or so during a move.  Now back up with renewed vigor.  Have 3 kegs on tap and a root beer, a Maibock lagering ready to go on this weekend, and 4 more fermenters just about ready to keg (40 gallons of lovin' total).  Doing my research and due diligence on stepping into all grain brewing.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top