BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:20:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You could approach that differently and view the whole population.  Not a sample at all

Rates of diseases have been tracked nationally and internationally.  The common vaccines work.

Foreign non-CDC source

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/179834/050CC324-D960-4AD1-B659-3B46EE887C91-617722.JPG
View Quote
Yeah I think the CDC changed the polio metrics midstream to distort the stats.  Let me do some searching, its been a while since I looked at this stuff.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:22:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Yeah I think the CDC changed the polio metrics midstream to distort the stats.  Let me do some searching, its been a while since I looked at this stuff.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You could approach that differently and view the whole population.  Not a sample at all

Rates of diseases have been tracked nationally and internationally.  The common vaccines work.

Foreign non-CDC source

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/179834/050CC324-D960-4AD1-B659-3B46EE887C91-617722.JPG
Edit:  what would you need to see?  Define the parameters
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:25:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
It sure did happen:

"In order to qualify for classification as paralytic poliomyelitis, the patient had to exhibit paralytic symptoms for at least 60 days after the onset of the disease. Prior to 1954, the patient had to exhibit paralytic symptoms for only 24 hours. Laboratory confirmation and the presence of residual paralysis were not required. After 1954, residual paralysis was determined 10 to 20 days and again 50 to 70 days after the onset of the disease. This change in definition meant that in 1955 we started reporting a new disease, namely, paralytic poliomyelitis with a longer lasting paralysis."
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:28:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It sure did happen:

"In order to qualify for classification as paralytic poliomyelitis, the patient had to exhibit paralytic symptoms for at least 60 days after the onset of the disease. Prior to 1954, the patient had to exhibit paralytic symptoms for only 24 hours. Laboratory confirmation and the presence of residual paralysis were not required. After 1954, residual paralysis was determined 10 to 20 days and again 50 to 70 days after the onset of the disease. This change in definition meant that in 1955 we started reporting a new disease, namely, paralytic poliomyelitis with a longer lasting paralysis."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It sure did happen:

Whats your source?
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:29:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
You edited your post.  I have already stated what I am looking for.  We are collecting a massive amount of data on disease and vaccination status.  There is no reason we shouldn't be able to see volumes of domestic stats on disease symptoms distributed by vaccinated vs unvaccinated populations.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:32:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Whats your source?
View Quote
Random source at the moment, https://thevaccinereaction.org/2015/07/polio-wasnt-vanquished-it-was-redefined/.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:37:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You edited your post.  I have already stated what I am looking for.  We are collecting a massive amount of data on disease and vaccination status.  There is no reason we shouldn't be able to see volumes of domestic stats on disease symptoms distributed by vaccinated vs unvaccinated populations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here we go-  double blind study on pertussis with nearly 3,000 participants

NEJM

were basically left with double blinds like the above with representative samples-  or longitudinal studies of populations as I linked.  Both show a similar trend.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:40:58 AM EDT
[#8]
This is interesting out of Poland

Measles

abstract only unless you subscribe
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:42:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It’s not “to put other people at risk”. It’s a decision made by the parents that in their opinion the risk of vaccines outweighs the benefits. I don’t agree with them, but I don’t think they should be forced to vaccinate against their wishes.

I say this as a person who relies on herd immunity to keep me safe. I don’t seroconvert vaccines, so i’m not immune to any of the things i’ve been vaccinated against. The reality is that most adults don’t have a clue as to whether they’re immune to the stuff they were vaccinated against as a child. Heck, they don’t even know whether their children are immune to what they were vaccinated against. Very few people check titer levels. If you care, get those titers checked. If the titer levels are good, you and your kids are fine regardless of whether other kids are vaccinated or not. And if they’re not, you’re no different than the unvaccinated outbreak monkeys running around.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They mostly have exemptions too. So there’s that.
They do. Which is a 1st amendment right.

My point of the OP was to highlight lying parents who dishonestly hide behind those constitutional rights to put other people at risk.
It’s not “to put other people at risk”. It’s a decision made by the parents that in their opinion the risk of vaccines outweighs the benefits. I don’t agree with them, but I don’t think they should be forced to vaccinate against their wishes.

I say this as a person who relies on herd immunity to keep me safe. I don’t seroconvert vaccines, so i’m not immune to any of the things i’ve been vaccinated against. The reality is that most adults don’t have a clue as to whether they’re immune to the stuff they were vaccinated against as a child. Heck, they don’t even know whether their children are immune to what they were vaccinated against. Very few people check titer levels. If you care, get those titers checked. If the titer levels are good, you and your kids are fine regardless of whether other kids are vaccinated or not. And if they’re not, you’re no different than the unvaccinated outbreak monkeys running around.
I don't follow your logic on this one.

A lot of things are for "the public" yet there are strict rules for using those "things".

For example, the roadways are for public use but you cannot use them if you are rip roaring drunk because you are putting other people at risk.

Same for shooting a gun at public ranges...…..and many more examples exist.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:45:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

NEJM

were basically left with double blinds like the above with representative samples-  or longitudinal studies of populations as I linked.  Both show a similar trend.
View Quote
Thanks BigMat, I appreciate your posts.  I am going to have to dig into these studies tomorrow.  I need to hit the hay.

EDIT:

"A total of 1391 subjects were randomly assigned to receive the acellular pertussis vaccine, and 1390 subjects to receive the hepatitis A vaccine (controls)."

"A total of 165 serious adverse events, as defined by established FDA criteria, occurred in 140 subjects, including 5 deaths, 14 cases of cancer, 1 emergency room visit, and 145 hospitalizations. A total of 86 serious adverse events occurred among 69 subjects in the acellular pertussis group and 79 among the 71 control subjects. Four hospitalizations (two in each group) occurred within 14 days after immunization.  None of the serious adverse events were deemed by the data monitoring and safety committee to be vaccine-related."

That was funny, maybe true, but that was funny.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:55:40 AM EDT
[#11]
If not, should they get their tax money back?
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:55:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Thanks BigMat, I appreciate your posts.  I am going to have to dig into these studies tomorrow.  I need to hit the hay.

EDIT:

"A total of 1391 subjects were randomly assigned to receive the acellular pertussis vaccine, and 1390 subjects to receive the hepatitis A vaccine (controls)."

"A total of 165 serious adverse events, as defined by established FDA criteria, occurred in 140 subjects, including 5 deaths, 14 cases of cancer, 1 emergency room visit, and 145 hospitalizations. A total of 86 serious adverse events occurred among 69 subjects in the acellular pertussis group and 79 among the 71 control subjects. Four hospitalizations (two in each group) occurred within 14 days after immunization. None of the serious adverse events were deemed by the data monitoring and safety committee to be vaccine-related."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NEJM

EDIT:

"A total of 165 serious adverse events, as defined by established FDA criteria, occurred in 140 subjects, including 5 deaths, 14 cases of cancer, 1 emergency room visit, and 145 hospitalizations. A total of 86 serious adverse events occurred among 69 subjects in the acellular pertussis group and 79 among the 71 control subjects. Four hospitalizations (two in each group) occurred within 14 days after immunization. None of the serious adverse events were deemed by the data monitoring and safety committee to be vaccine-related."

4 hospitalizations out of 2,781 people and split evenly doesn't move my "huh" needle much.  I have no idea on the statistics for hospitalization in Poland though.  Met a medical director/interventional cardiologist from there though and I was impressed...but that's unrelated
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:58:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

4 hospitalizations out of 2,781 people and split evenly doesn't move my "huh" needle much.  I have no idea on the statistics for hospitalization in Poland though.  Met a medical director/interventional cardiologist from there though and I was impressed...but that's unrelated
View Quote
I overshot the bold.  It was edited.  I meant to comment that they deemed everything not vaccine related.  That seems like a universal truth in the pharma community.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 6:57:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This isn't a hostile thread, yet you are compelled to levy personal attacks.  That doesn't bode well for your intelligence, nor your experience.  If you want to discuss Bigfoot, we have an active thread.  If you want to discuss vaccinations, then say something intelligent.
View Quote
Wait, you are an anti-vaccer because you haven’t seen “evidence”. And you believe in bigfoot?
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 7:04:23 AM EDT
[#15]
If unvaccinated kids are refused public school then the parents should get their money back. Kids shouldn't have to be injected for the ability to go to school when parents are paying for it. That's just morally wrong. And no one has the right to force someone to inject something into their body.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 7:45:58 AM EDT
[#16]
They shouldn't be allowed to let their kids out of the house.

(Not really.  But that's the logical conclusion to the argument that they present a danger to society.)
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 9:15:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Wait, you are an anti-vaccer because you haven’t seen “evidence”. And you believe in bigfoot?
View Quote
We are not talking about injecting Bigfoot into our family.  If we were, I would want to see specific studies between subjects that did and did not receive a Bigfoot injection.  Second, I am not anti vaccination, nor are my concerns unwarranted in demanding solid data.  I want to see relevant, honest studies that conclusively demonstrate vaccine safety and effectiveness.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 9:34:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 9:34:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Random source at the moment, https://thevaccinereaction.org/2015/07/polio-wasnt-vanquished-it-was-redefined/.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whats your source?
I did some digging on this.

your quote is often repeated and I couldn't find any article using it also siting the primary source

So I found one (ish) -  sorry it's fuzzy.  Microfiche and all that.  Anyways it sounds like the change in defenition of paralysis was to better allow national reporting.  Again they showed a drop.  Even if you assume the more careful/demanding definition omitted cases - the trend line still drops by a factor of 5 in this case (1957-1962)

Attachment Attached File

Source

Also found this.  Old school ain't-vaxers.  Their reasons were different but this is a well worn path

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 9:37:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

We are not talking about injecting Bigfoot into my family.  If we were, I would want to see specific studies between subjects that did and did not receive a Bigfoot injection.  Second, I am not anti vaccination, nor are my concerns unwarranted in demanding solid data.  I want to see relevant, honest studies that conclusively demonstrate vaccine safety and effectiveness.
View Quote
The proof that vaccines work is everywhere. It’s obvious. But you somehow want more.

Yet you believe in Bigfoot, of which there is not a shred of actual evidence.

Surely this irony isn’t lost on you.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 9:40:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

NEJM

View Quote
That isn't vax vs unvax. That's one vaccine, and chances are they already tossed the vaccine injury susceptible kids out before the study.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 9:42:43 AM EDT
[#22]
The difference is that he's not forcing his belief on you.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 9:44:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
That isn't vax vs unvax. That's one vaccine, and chances are they already tossed the vaccine injury susceptible kids out before the study.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NEJM

It's to show efficacy- which it does

As a Control they used a vaccine for a disease that would not present like pertussis.

what science are you looking for?  Vaccine safety, because that was for efficacy?  That would be another type of study

is this what you want?  retroactive study- pertussis rates lower in countrys with vaccine programs or without anti-vaxers Here
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 9:51:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The proof that vaccines work is everywhere. It’s obvious. But you somehow want more.

View Quote
The irony is not what you expect.  I didn't start off believing in Bigfoot, I had several people around me who relayed an encounter they had, the first being a Sheriff Deputy.  It wasn't until after I went into the field on expeditions and had several direct encounters including observation under high resolution thermal that I believed there was something to this subject.  With vaccines, I started off believing in it, and it wasn't until we ran into some health problems that I questioned it and now I am demanding more proof.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 10:03:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

your quote is often repeated and I couldn't find any article using it also siting the primary source

So I found one (ish) -  sorry it's fuzzy.  Microfiche and all that.  Anyways it sounds like the change in defenition of paralysis was to better allow national reporting.  Again they showed a drop.  Even if you assume the more careful/demanding definition omitted cases - the trend line still drops by a factor of 5 in this case (1957-1962)

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/179834/11B9E344-3301-4330-B692-1C3D737FA125-617845.JPG

Source

Also found this.  Old school ain't-vaxers.  Their reasons were different but this is a well worn path

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/179834/80599AA1-5362-4170-91C0-675D03C42A44-617846.JPG
View Quote
Nice find.  I will review this after work.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 10:10:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/179834/11B9E344-3301-4330-B692-1C3D737FA125-617845.JPG

Source

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/179834/80599AA1-5362-4170-91C0-675D03C42A44-617846.JPG
Thats it-  just an image of a page

the other stuff I posted would be more valuable
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 10:17:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I overshot the bold.  It was edited.  I meant to comment that they deemed everything not vaccine related.  That seems like a universal truth in the pharma community.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Total of 165 serious adverse events, split 50/50 between the two groups as mentioned in the same paragraph, that you overshot also.  Not really seeing the grand pharma conspiracy you are in this study, sorry.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 10:19:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That's their problem. Not with my fucking money, that's for sure. Then there is that whole miracle called a free market. When you create a demand for cheap schooling by removing government school, the market will fill the gap.

Also, there is no "right to an education". If I missed the Amendment, let me know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh and there should be no government schools. The admittance of any students should be at the discretion of the individual private institution.
And how would a family making $10K/yr send their children to school?
That's their problem. Not with my fucking money, that's for sure. Then there is that whole miracle called a free market. When you create a demand for cheap schooling by removing government school, the market will fill the gap.

Also, there is no "right to an education". If I missed the Amendment, let me know.
I know, right?  I mean fuck an educated society......those third world shit holes filled with goat fucking inbreds who can't even write their own name have had it right this whole time.  We need to be more like them, eh?
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 10:21:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Foreign non-CDC source

Lol polio metrics?

Like having or not having polio?
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 10:21:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Total of 165 serious adverse events, split 50/50 between the two groups as mentioned in the same paragraph, that you overshot also.  Not really seeing the grand pharma conspiracy you are in this study, sorry.
View Quote
The comment was about the denial that any of those adverse events were related to the vaccine.  That was the funny part.  I stated it might be true, but it is still funny.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 10:27:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So a kid with TB, cholera or MERS can all attend the school of their choice until they are too sick to show up. Got it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

proVax mandaters do not want this data out.
Stop moving the goalposts. Nobody is talking about mandatory vaccination.

We just want you to keep your bad decisions out of public schools.
Nope. Public schools are open to the public. Anyone in the district. Everyone in the district. Regardless of religion, ethnicity, health history, or vaccination status. If you want to avoid that, avoid public schools.
So a kid with TB, cholera or MERS can all attend the school of their choice until they are too sick to show up. Got it.
Can, and often do. Especially the TB thing.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 10:32:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

A lot of things are for "the public" yet there are strict rules for using those "things".

For example, the roadways are for public use but you cannot use them if you are rip roaring drunk because you are putting other people at risk.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My point of the OP was to highlight lying parents who dishonestly hide behind those constitutional rights to put other people at risk.

You aren’t legally required to utilize the roads or ranges or provide a suitable alternative on your own recognizance.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 10:34:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The comment was about the denial that any of those adverse events were related to the vaccine.  That was the funny part.  I stated it might be true, but it is still funny.
View Quote
Because they likely weren't.

Quick example:  There were 4 hospitalizations, 2 in each study group.  Sounds bad, right?  ZOMG, the vaccines obviously caused 4 hospitalizations!

Maybe they did.  Or maybe those 4 hospitalizations were due to car accidents.

The study is required to collect data and report on all "adverse events" within a study population of thousands, then determine if the event was related to the study.  The fact a hospitalization occurred and was reported in no way establishes causation or even correlation.  It's simply an event that requires documentation and reporting as part of the study.

So it's perfectly reasonable to see a variety of reported events that have zero relation to the study outcome.  That's why the study is being done in the first place.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 10:39:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Because they likely weren't.

Quick example:  There were 4 hospitalizations, 2 in each study group.  Sounds bad, right?  ZOMG, the vaccines obviously caused 4 hospitalizations!

Maybe they did.  Or maybe those 4 hospitalizations were due to car accidents.

The study is required to collect data and report on all "adverse events" within a study population of thousands, then determine if the event was related to the study.  The fact a hospitalization occurred and was reported in no way establishes causation or even correlation.  It's simply an event that requires documentation and reporting as part of the study.

So it's perfectly reasonable to see a variety of reported events that have zero relation to the study outcome.  That's why the study is being done in the first place.
View Quote
A dissertation is not required.  That was humor, I didn't attack the study.  But there are a lot of problems with how vaccine injuries are counted.  I believe the standard is something like an injury has to occur within 14 days of the administration of the vaccine to be counted.  In all endeavors, the truth is often buried under a pile of bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 10:53:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
They do work some of the time. Still not a good enough reason to sacrifice my religious and philosophical freedoms and the health of my child for your perceived safety. If you beleive in the greater good utopia you're in the wrong forum. DU is somewhere else. Is the idea to take the guns first and vaccinate me at gunpoint? Or will you shoot me first, give my kids to the reeducation camps, and then take my guns?
After my kids vaccine injury I'm not going to vaccinate further. I'm not going to vaccinate my healthy kids either. How far are you willing to go to make me?
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 10:57:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

They do work some of the time. Still not a good enough reason to sacrifice my religious and philosophical freedoms and the health of my child for your perceived safety. If you beleive in the greater good utopia you're in the wrong forum. DU is somewhere else. Is the idea to take the guns first and vaccinate me at gunpoint? Or will you shoot me first, give my kids to the reeducation camps, and then take my guns?
After my kids vaccine injury I'm not going to vaccinate further. I'm not going to vaccinate my healthy kids either. How far are you willing to go to make me?
View Quote
I don’t give two shits what you do. It’s your right to choose to vaccinate or not. I might not agree with your choices, but it’s yours to make.

I’m just arguing that those who choose not to vaccinate their kids should not send them to public school. And that it is bullshit to apply for a religious exemption when religion doesn’t have anything to do with it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 11:06:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

As a Control they used a vaccine for a disease that would not present like pertussis.

what science are you looking for?  Vaccine safety, because that was for efficacy?  That would be another type of study

is this what you want?  retroactive study- pertussis rates lower in countrys with vaccine programs or without anti-vaxers Here
View Quote
I'd like the efficay study redone where Merck was alleged to have faked efficacy by injecting antibodies from rabbit blood to hit the 95% standard to even get approved. A couple whistleblowers lost their job over that one. Science is supposed to be repeatable, I'd like to see it repeatable without falsification.

But I'd like a bigger study of vax vs unvax. The only one out there I've read shows that the vax crowd is a whole lot sicker. If you don't take children's safety studies funded by parents whose children have been injured by a vaccine, how am I supposed to take anyone else's pharma paid studies some of which have whistleblowers alleging fraud?
I've heard of one on fox news with Tucker Carlson. Vax vs unvax for dtap in Africa. The unvax crowd had a higher survival rate. Vaccinated crowd was 10X more likely to die within 2 months than the unvaccinated crowd. I wonder what study that is?

Forward to 3:18
RFK, Jr: My meeting with Trump on vaccine commission
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 11:09:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

A dissertation is not required.  That was humor, I didn't attack the study.  But there are a lot of problems with how vaccine injuries are counted.  I believe the standard is something like an injury has to occur within 14 days of the administration of the vaccine to be counted.  In all endeavors, the truth is often buried under a pile of bullshit.
View Quote
My kid wasn't counted. I didn't learn about VAERS or NVIC until years later.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I don’t give two shits what you do. It’s your right to choose to vaccinate or not. I might not agree with your choices, but it’s yours to make.

I’m just arguing that those who choose not to vaccinate their kids should not send them to public school. And that it is bullshit to apply for a religious exemption when religion doesn’t have anything to do with it.
View Quote
Are you claiming to know my personal relationship with Jesus?

And seriously, I'll put my kids where I want. I will sue the school board if I choose.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 11:25:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'd like the efficay study redone where Merck was alleged to have faked efficacy by injecting antibodies from rabbit blood to hit the 95% standard to even get approved. A couple whistleblowers lost their job over that one. Science is supposed to be repeatable, I'd like to see it repeatable without falsification.

But I'd like a bigger study of vax vs unvax. The only one out there I've read shows that the vax crowd is a whole lot sicker. If you don't take children's safety studies funded by parents whose children have been injured by a vaccine, how am I supposed to take anyone else's pharma paid studies some of which have whistleblowers alleging fraud?
I've heard of one on fox news with Tucker Carlson. Vax vs unvax for dtap in Africa. The unvax crowd had a higher survival rate. Vaccinated crowd was 10X more likely to die within 2 months than the unvaccinated crowd. I wonder what study that is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzIgqQPrqpc
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzIgqQPrqpc
That study is BS

Did you read any of the actual real studies that it cited?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2550544/pdf/bmj00606-0023.pdf

that and among the other ones...clearly point out that the vaccines administered work. They also point out that different titer levels of the vaccine affect males/females differently. They also point out that the vaccine has other explainable phenomena in which the mortality rate is less.

Your linked study completely misrepresented the actual facts.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 11:30:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You aren’t legally required to utilize the roads or ranges or provide a suitable alternative on your own recognizance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good point.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 11:44:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That study is BS

that and among the other ones...clearly point out that the vaccines administered work. They also point out that different titer levels of the vaccine affect males/females differently. They also point out that the vaccine has other explainable phenomena in which the mortality rate is less.

View Quote
Please enlighten me. Please tell me how a 10X increase in mortality rate in the vaccinated crowd is explainable phenomena and you'd like to force Americans to take a vaccine against their religious freedoms and philosophical views.
I call the phenomena SIDS. What do you call the phenomena?
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 11:51:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Please enlighten me. Please tell me how a 10X increase in mortality rate in the vaccinated crowd is explainable phenomena and you'd like to force Americans to take a vaccine against their religious freedoms and philosophical views.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That study is BS

You know how I know you didn't read the actual document I posted and just completely ignored what I wrote?

DID YOU ACTUALLY OPEN UP AND READ ANY OF THE CITATIONS OF THE STUDY YOU POSTED?

you cited the dtap african study, I pulled it up, read what it said, I then pulled up all of the citations it cited and read all of their abstracts. In fact that study you cited in which said mortality was higher was immediately debunked by the actual citations of that same study...let that sink in for a second.

Not to mention you called BS on BigMat's pertussis study in which would take take so much collusion and govt coverup it would make faking the moon landing look like child's play.

I get why you don't vaccinate, but you have to really appreciate the herd immunity you are benefiting from. Which is why I can't understand your hatred of the vaccination process.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 12:02:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 12:26:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Are you claiming to know my personal relationship with Jesus?

And seriously, I'll put my kids where I want. I will sue the school board if I choose.
View Quote
So in one post you are pointing me towards DU, and in the next you threaten to sue a school board so your kid can play by his own rules. Nice.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:38:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought the question was about public schools?  Has it changed to “should we force vaccinations by gunpoint”?
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:54:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So in one post you are pointing me towards DU, and in the next you threaten to sue a school board so your kid can play by his own rules. Nice.
View Quote
Or so I can play by the rules and protections that the state has offered me.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:58:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I thought the question was about public schools?  Has it changed to “should we force vaccinations by gunpoint”?
View Quote
Last time I checked truancy is illegal and enforced by police who carry guns. All laws are enforced by gunpoint and/or imprisonment.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 2:59:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top