Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:45:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Seen them all over in the Keys but nothing up here yet. When I do it will be game on. Suppressed .22s will be the instrument of choice.
Maybe is I can get close enough a machete, tomahawk or even a hammer would be interesting.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 3:27:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You guys need to catch her vid's on YT' she hunts them with a bow. "Darcizzle offshore" you can thank me later.
View Quote

Quintessential butter face and her boyfriend is the creepiest of creeps.

She's cool enough though, I've fished for bait next to her many times.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:02:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
220 swift with varmint rounds...
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:03:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Got damn. I wanna go iguana hunting bad now. That YouTube video looks fun as fuck!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:06:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I had a pet iguana as kid growing up. The thing was a complete asshole. Eat em.
View Quote
Lol.

My girlfriend had a couple in high one of the most worthless pets I have ever encountered....I think I would get great joy shooting one.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:21:36 AM EDT
[#6]
They eat iguanas in the Caribbean. I saw an episode of bizarre foods where he went hunting for them like squirrel.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:37:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes. Taste like chicken.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top