Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 4:51:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That single udder also cures hammeroids; big proctology doesn’t want you to know that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Make sure it's made from real horses.

You can actually extract it from a male horse for free.

Just milk their single udder until you have what you need.

That single udder also cures hammeroids; big proctology doesn’t want you to know that.

I think it also makes you more attractive to catgirls with scratchy tongues
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 4:55:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I am not a doctor, follow at your own risk, but our plan is this.

Wife has a doc script for ivermectin, I’ve got horse paste.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

Also look into baby shampoo diluted 100:1 for a nasal rinse, and listerine antiseptic for mouthwash gargle. Someone posted links in covid thread and said it worked. I did some research and lots of non-covid baby shampoo studies done, including an NIH page on it’s use for other things, so not as kooky as it sounds perhaps.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 4:55:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

But how bad were his symptoms?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A friend of mine has been taking a hit of horse paste weekly for six months so as to not catch COVID 19. He got sick with Covid about two weeks ago. He’s about over it now.

But how bad were his symptoms?

Around the first of last week he said “I will have to get better to die”.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 4:56:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 5:04:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So you're ignoring medical advice from your doctor and soliciting medical advice from Arfcom.

Do I have that right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm 6 days into being positive. When I mentioned wanting ivermectin to my dr, her reply was 'absolutely not'

So you're ignoring medical advice from your doctor and soliciting medical advice from Arfcom.

Do I have that right?

Not that GD knows more than his Dr but plenty of highly qualified physicians recommend ivermectin

https://covid19criticalcare.com/about/
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 5:06:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Monoclonal Antibodies are what you seek since they are confirmed + cases.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 5:06:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
world wide pandemic, millions dead, and the answer through this thing turned out to be self medicating at the Tractor Supply the whole time.  gonna be honest, didn't see this coming
View Quote

There’s no money in it for Big Pharma that’s why

Link Posted: 8/17/2021 5:18:30 PM EDT
[#8]
I love the horse paste.
Its really a gel.
Tastes funky good.
People mock what they don't understand.

I just got some Agrimectin too.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 5:27:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Doctor-prescribed ivermectin worked great for me.

Theres plenty of teledocs that will prescribe you a preventive or treatment course. Compounding pharmacy will ship next day.

No sense in going the horse wormer route.

Here's a directory of doctors that prescribe Ivermectin,  by state. Scroll to the bottom until you see them grouped by state and find one in your state.

https://www.exstnc.com/
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 5:37:32 PM EDT
[#10]
You eat the paste or it’s topical?
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 5:38:15 PM EDT
[#11]
How many of you are eating horse paste now because you like the taste
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 5:45:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You eat the paste or it’s topical?
View Quote

Rectal even more effective
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 5:56:30 PM EDT
[#13]
laugh and say bull if you want but I had the china virus last month and got over the initial symptoms of flu like stuff and thought I was going to be ok.   I  ended up having to go to urgent doc a week after first symptoms started because it was making my stomach hurt so bad I could not even walk.  I was like that for 3 days before I gave in.   They put me on Ivermestine and within 12 hours I was better.    I was not getting any better till I started the Ivermestine , so Im a believer.  I later  read the virus can attack the stomach.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 6:05:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Monoclonal Antibodies are what you seek since they are confirmed + cases.
View Quote
Or you could just stay home and rest until you get over your cold.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 6:06:44 PM EDT
[#15]
the doomers can no longer shit on Ivermectin so now they just belittle horse paste.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 6:40:05 PM EDT
[#16]
These are crazy times.  All the nonsense over HCQ because Trump mentioned it...  and now Ivermectin.

My doc (involved in trials with covid vax) doesn't prescribe it, but I found one that would (and this doc has not been vaxxed yet, but is considering the one coming down the line).

We have two Publix pharmacies in our city - one will fill Ivermectin Rxs and one won't.  That seems absolutely nuts.  

Forget science.  Everything is political.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 8:27:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Maybe it works better if you don't snort it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A friend of mine has been taking a hit of horse paste weekly for six months so as to not catch COVID 19. He got sick with Covid about two weeks ago. He’s about over it now.

Maybe it works better if you don't snort it.

It gets in your system faster that way.????
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 8:30:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I wish you knew 1000 or 10000 who had done it.  Cant tell if it: a. Failed completely, b. Kept him out of the hospital, c. Kept him alive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish you knew 1000 or 10000 who had done it.  Cant tell if it: a. Failed completely, b. Kept him out of the hospital, c. Kept him alive.

My sample size is admittedly small, it’s just one guy but, it didn’t appear to help him at all.
Late forties, good physical condition and he has no health issues other than hard headedness.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 9:07:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So now every time someone has the sniffles... we need to go into covid meltdown mode ?

Everyone is paranoid now and the test cant tell the difference between sniffles and covid.
View Quote

My boss said his daughter had the a/c down to 70 a couple nights ago and he woke up with a sore throat. Next day he calls in sick so he can go get a covid test. AND he has had the vaccine. I can only laugh at his paranoia.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 9:12:15 PM EDT
[#20]

Use the "frequently ordered together" advice
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 9:19:37 PM EDT
[#21]
IMHO, it's going to get harder and harder to get Ivermectin, so it's kind of a now or never regardless.   That's not even touching the debate about whether you think it's effective.

But if you're going to stock up on things to help with COVID, start with the basics - ibuprofen, tylenol, mucinex, aspirin, etc..

There are at least some studies out there showing that aspirin, being a mild blood thinner, can help prevent some of the blood clotting that can make COVID a real nightmare.  IIRC, after controlling for other factors, aspirin use accounted for something like a 30% reduction in hospitalization and fatality.   But, it would be worth watching for more data as it continues to come out.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 10:48:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Yeah go get the D battery sized version that you cram in your ass.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 10:53:10 PM EDT
[#23]
We have shitbags at work now claiming a family member has covid so they can get the free quarantine time off without being fired.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:14:49 PM EDT
[#24]
The real question everyone should be asking, is why the drugs that are effective on COVID-19 are all anti-paracitics?
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:29:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
edit: no one in this story is vaxed

Wife and I had Covid Oct 2020 and both have antibodies on 2 six-month checkups since then.  We are out and about for months, don't wear masks in stores or restaurants.

Our 18 yo grandson was at our house Thurs-Sun and was lethargic a couple of days, hacking cough, sinus and minor fever for a few hours. (He is close to us and we have been traveling all of July and he has been at a camp working June and July)

I did get a bit of congestion one morning (I think 2nd day) he was here but It could just be allergy.

Grandson went home Sunday and (now) his dad, our Son-in-law, tested positive a few minutes ago at a med stop. He's been sick about 3-4 days.

Since SIL is 3-4 days in, would horse paste help him?
Since grandson might be 6 or so days in, how about him?
Should grandma and I take it for prophylaxis?
Is it even going to be on the shelf at Tractor Supply?

will I be executed for not posting this in the pinned thread?
View Quote

Well, he'll be worm free at least.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:37:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Why not just have a doctor prescribe the actual human pills?
View Quote

Many doctors are not; nobody in my area is, the pharmacies won't say who is and claim to be out of it, doctors we know on a personal level won't even discuss it.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:38:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Do I have that right?
View Quote

Here we fucking go.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:41:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
world wide pandemic, millions dead, and the answer through this thing turned out to be self medicating at the Tractor Supply the whole time.  gonna be honest, didn't see this coming
View Quote

And this gene therapy they call a vaccine is turning recipients into super spreading virus factories while the same people pushing the needle tell us naturally acquired antibodies via infection don’t work.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:47:10 PM EDT
[#29]

This. Most of what you need is available over the counter. There's been a lot of demand for Ivermectin you might have to go to a few stores but it makes a big difference. I throw Turmeric/Curcumin into the mix too, it seems to help. I think we've been exposed 3 times but as soon as we start feeling the symptoms we start following the protocol and the symptoms start lessening. I would follow the protocol for at least a week, every time we stopped early the symptoms started reemerging.

Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:49:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Vaxxed. Pfizer.

Bought 3 tubes of the miracle paste at tractor supply this evening. $7.99 per tube. Anyone know what the street value of this stuff is?
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 11:56:00 PM EDT
[#31]
I have apple flavored, I mix it in yogurt once every 7-10 days. So far so good.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:00:52 AM EDT
[#32]
The Durvet paste in TSC has been steadily going up in price.

BTW, I am expecting the feds to force it off the market, have it given by vets only, or have the manufacturers introduce a compound that purposefully makes it dangerous to humans (real, if there is such a compound, or just refer to something like that on the packaging).

Nothing about this virus or the global govt's treatment of it makes sense.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:02:36 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
These are crazy times.  All the nonsense over HCQ because Trump mentioned it...  and now Ivermectin.

My doc (involved in trials with covid vax) doesn't prescribe it, but I found one that would (and this doc has not been vaxxed yet, but is considering the one coming down the line).

We have two Publix pharmacies in our city - one will fill Ivermectin Rxs and one won't.  That seems absolutely nuts.  

Forget science.  Everything is political.
View Quote

It gets worse. My brother is a pharmacist, he's seeing very sick people with Covid being sent home from the ER with a script for over the counter zinc and a Z-Pack (the Z-Pack won't help w Covid). He kept running into very sick patients who weren't being prescribed anything to help so he called the hospital to ask about their protocol. They told him they don't prescribe "experimental treatments for Covid", only the vaccine & zinc... In disbelief he called a senior pharmacist to see what he was seeing. The guy has been doing this 25+ years and said that doctors are refusing to write scripts for medication that has been tested and is in stock but they will push the vaccine...

So I called my local pharmacies, they couldn't give me a single DR in my town that will write a script for covid related medication UNLESS you're hospitalized... "but hey we have the vaccine and covid tests if you are interested in them..." So I called my physician and got the same story, she refuses to write scripts unless you're hospitalized in the ICU with Covid. She also said the only preventative medicine that exists for covid is the vaccine and that she refuses to prescribe "experimental drugs".

Most of the patients my little brother encounters don't even know that there are any treatments or medications available for Covid so I told him to print out the protocols from covid19criticalcare.com and start handing them out. I know Big Med and Big Pharma are peddling the vaccine but this seems to go a lot further than that...
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:12:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I'm 6 days into being positive. When I mentioned wanting ivermectin to my dr, her reply was 'absolutely not'
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Change doctors
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:16:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

You need to get a new doc!
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:17:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I heard people pills are like $400. TSC $10. Economics
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:18:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

So I called my physician and got the same story, she refuses to write scripts unless you're hospitalized in the ICU with Covid. She also said the only preventative medicine that exists for covid is the vaccine and that she refuses to prescribe "experimental drugs".

View Quote

Seems like some docs place their egos above their patient's wellbeing.

I like my doc who doesn't script Ivermectin, but am thinking very seriously about switching to one a few cities over who will.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:23:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I like my doc who doesn't script Ivermectin, but am thinking very seriously about switching to one a few cities over who will.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I called my physician and got the same story, she refuses to write scripts unless you're hospitalized in the ICU with Covid. She also said the only preventative medicine that exists for covid is the vaccine and that she refuses to prescribe "experimental drugs".

I think it is more likely that they don’t like to be seen as not knowing something.

Of course, along comes SARS 2 and NO ONE knows anything about it. They default to authority and go with what the CDC recommends, because that’s a generally trustworthy outfit in the medical profession.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:25:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Still have all the cold meds on hand from the first round. Folowing the vitamin protocols and bought two tubes about two months ago when the MSM chatter started back up again. Need to cycle out the cold meds soon. The cold eeze lazengers are starting to break down.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:31:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Good from mine has had the Kung Flu for close to 2 weeks now. He went back to the Dr after he started feeling it in his lungs.

I don't know how much problem he had getting it, but he got a prescription for hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. Monday was his first day on them. I'll check up on him later on today to see how its going.

Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:34:25 AM EDT
[#41]

apple flavored Vaseline..
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:37:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Maybe get yourself something a giant salt lick while you’re at TSC.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:38:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Do I have that right?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:41:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do I have that right?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1783/21ACA4E2-080F-435E-BAFD-F05735C66DE6-1820546.png

Are you being intentionally disingenuous by trying to claim that a novel virus is thoroughly known and understood in a matter of months, or just trying to be cute?
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:52:04 AM EDT
[#45]

I work with Dr's everyday. Some of them couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heal.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:52:41 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Are you being intentionally disingenuous by trying to claim that a novel virus is thoroughly known and understood in a matter of months, or just trying to be cute?
View Quote

trying to be cute, but you know this is arfcom
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:55:51 AM EDT
[#47]
@CodeSlinger

Here is a directory of doctors that are prescribing Ivermectin under the FLCCC protocol.

Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:57:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I heard people pills are like $400. TSC $10. Economics
View Quote

I got a treatment course plus 9 months of preventive supply for $180 delivered next day to my door.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:58:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
@CodeSlinger

Here is a directory of doctors that are prescribing Ivermectin under the FLCCC protocol.

View Quote

none in oregon, horse paste for me I guess.. craving carrots and sugar cubs are the only side effects im experiencing.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 12:59:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Sooner the better.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top