User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:39:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:41:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was supposed to move by the end of 2019. Family health issues came up and the house was not finalized to sell. Maybe in a few months I'll have some better news. I hate this place and I'm a lifelong resident.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s the truth.

I can’t wait to leave his shithole county behind.

I was supposed to move by the end of 2019. Family health issues came up and the house was not finalized to sell. Maybe in a few months I'll have some better news. I hate this place and I'm a lifelong resident.

Good luck!

I’m out now. Gonna be heading to the East Coast of the state.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:43:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Prediction:  Tulsi Gabbard will be the Far Right Wing Extremist in 5 years.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:45:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Good luck!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s the truth.

I can’t wait to leave his shithole county behind.

Good luck!

We're trying for NW Florida or southern Georgia. And good luck to you as well.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:46:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I thought Judd was one of the good guys? Lol.

Fucking clown world.
View Quote

I’ve posted about him before on here and other places.  He’s a POS who says whatever he can to get a minute in front of the camera.  Luckily I worked a couple counties north of his BS.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:46:55 AM EDT
[#6]
The friend was looking for a way to make the next rank and he found it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:47:12 AM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is nothing on this earth worse than a rat.

Amazing how "why aren't the good cops policing their own" mantra changes with the specific topic.......

It will be interesting to see if this arrest gets quietly swept under the rug because they can't make an actual case.  I'm very curious to understand what the investigation actually uncovered.

Polk County?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/laugh-29.gif

I know nothing about Polk County - please explain what you think will happen.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:47:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That's how I understand it.

Conditional threat.

If you try to hurt a member of my family, I'll shoot you.   That's a threat... but its on condition of a circumstance that I would have every right to make good on such a threat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The informant said "you'll disappear some night" which sets the defendant off in his kill em all rent. Threatening to kill Feds who are "going to disappear you" isn't a crime

Conditional threat.

If you try to hurt a member of my family, I'll shoot you.   That's a threat... but its on condition of a circumstance that I would have every right to make good on such a threat.

In clown world it is now a violent felony.
(Does not apply to leftists)
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:48:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Matthew 10:21-23

Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death.

And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved.

When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. For assuredly, I say to you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
View Quote

Move to a free state
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:50:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amazing how "why aren't the good cops policing their own" mantra changes with the specific topic.......

It will be interesting to see if this arrest gets quietly swept under the rug because they can't make an actual case.  I'm very curious to understand what the investigation actually uncovered.

Polk County?

IANAL, but the courts around here smell like Kangaroo's. Fired deputy will probably take a plea from the ASA for some serious probation and maybe some county jail, if he's lucky.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:59:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

IANAL, but the courts around here smell like Kangaroo's. Fired deputy will probably take a plea from the ASA for some serious probation and maybe some county jail, if he's lucky.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Polk County?

If it's as weak as it sounds, the SAO will just wait six months and then nulle pros it.

Judd is a grandstanding politico. Always has been. He has his position because he's good at convincing the public he's a badass. Word I've always heard was that PCSO wasn't that great of a place to work.

In contrast, I know of a CLEO near him who, while in command of their agency, took charge of a hot call and ran into gunfire to save his own wounded officer.

Said CLEO never, ever, ever breathed a word of it to the press. CLEO wrote a supplemental report, and went on about their business. No grandstanding, no bullshit, no vote-pandering.

That's the definition of a leader.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:10:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If it's as weak as it sounds, the SAO will just wait six months and then nulle pros it.

Judd is a grandstanding politico. Always has been. He has his position because he's good at convincing the public he's a badass. Word I've always heard was that PCSO wasn't that great of a place to work.

In contrast, I know of a CLEO near him who, while in command of their agency, took charge of a hot call and ran into gunfire to save his own wounded officer.

Said CLEO never, ever, ever breathed a word of it to the press. CLEO wrote a supplemental report, and went on about their business. No grandstanding, no bullshit, no vote-pandering.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Polk County?

I always thought Judd was a pussy, and I truly feel that way. I know someone who used to work for PCSO and she couldn't stand Judd. She said he was an asshole and difficult to work for.

Another thing about him is he walks around with a gold Halo over his head and thinks he can walk on water. He expects others to be the same as well.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:11:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Wtf did you think was going to happen?

We have Senators and Reps openly calling for a US Gestapo, US Politburo and a modern media propaganda arm complete with 1st amendment abolition and thought cleansing.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:24:53 AM EDT
[#14]
He absolutely has his moments. He gets fawned over by the retirees cause his hard stance approach but he is a politician first and foremost. I wonder what he’ll do when the feds announce white Christian males are terrorist now as that’s his whole shtick.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:30:13 AM EDT
[#15]
If cops are not allowed First Amendment rights, why was it ok for them to kneel to BLM while on the job?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:31:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Unbelievable, these people are insane.
View Quote

Deputy is an idiot but no crime was committed. I don’t care what their retarded state attorney said.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:33:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

They investigated the friend that reported it too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is not a threat imo. Two friends texting would not meet the threshold if he did not directly threaten someone in direct communication with him. Sounds like the friend is a douch.

They investigated the friend that reported it too.

Good I hope he stressed over losing his job like he did to the other guy.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:49:30 AM EDT
[#18]
This guy is just a politician with a badge and gun. Nothing more, nothing less.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:30:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Lol
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:40:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
We're trying for NW Florida or southern Georgia. And good luck to you as well.
View Quote

Huh?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:10:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Conditional threat.

View Quote

What's changed is that a comment like, "Hillary, Nancy, James, Peter, and the rest of those treasonous assholes need to hang from a lamp post" will now be considered an actual threat of action.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:26:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Who goes to the boss over a dude ranting after 1/6? I just would have not responded
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If they are going to start fucking guys for talking like that, we're gonna need a shit load of new cops.
Who goes to the boss over a dude ranting after 1/6? I just would have not responded

They are purging them just like the NG.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:29:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Who goes to the boss over a dude ranting after 1/6?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If they are going to start fucking guys for talking like that, we're gonna need a shit load of new cops.
Who goes to the boss over a dude ranting after 1/6?

A rat cunt.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:29:18 AM EDT
[#24]
He was leading the state in RFLs as well
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:41:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Employee harassment?
Creating a hostile working environment?
Suppression of free speech?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:51:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Prediction:  Tulsi Gabbard will be the Far Right Wing Extremist in 5 years.
View Quote

@aeroworksxp

And just like that, BRCC was right all along... all will be forgiven
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 7:57:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
All conservatives are being purged from all levels of government.  Any excuse will do.  None of us will recognize this country in 10yrs.
View Quote

10 yrs ? I give it 6 months. ??
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:11:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If they are going to start fucking guys for talking like that, we’re gonna need a shit load of new cops.
View Quote

I believe that is their goal.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:13:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If they are going to start fucking guys for talking like that, we’re gonna need a shit load of new cops.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:28:44 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is no bounds to what some men will do to look virtuous or pop a feather in their hat.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:29:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The friend was looking for a way to make the next rank and he found it.
View Quote

Yep. He’s a cheese eating scumbag cocksucker who deserves to be remembered like that POS in the movie 300. May he live for a thousand years.

Judd took glee in bragging about his deputy snitching on another.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 8:37:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Fucking clown world.
View Quote

Wat?  Lol.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:17:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:21:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's a feature, not a bug.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:25:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
He's a politician.   He grandstands every moment he can.
View Quote

And another “four star general”. Lol.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:27:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd be amazed if anyone would even want to work with that snitch anymore. Anyone who did that where I worked would be a pariah.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:35:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Well that's probably going to make working for that department very uncomfortable on every level.

Holy crap , that's grandstanding without considering what the fallout would bring.

I would imagine that Judd has lost a lot of loyalty over that.

Damn.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:36:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'd be amazed if anyone would even want to work with that snitch anymore. Anyone who did that where I worked would be a pariah.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And a slow roll to calls they're on when they ask for backup?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 9:44:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The chick working our precinct evidence room when I left got put in there because no one on her shift would work with her or back her up because she was a snitch.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:02:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I was amazed at the people who would call the cops on people for not social distancing, not wearing masks etc last year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The concept of turning in your neighbor has only just started.

Shit is going to heat up Balkans style.

The McCoy’s and Hatfield’s have nothing on what is coming.

I was amazed at the people who would call the cops on people for not social distancing, not wearing masks etc last year.

Jeffco Sheriff had Deputies counting heads in churches during the start of the covid shutdown.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:08:48 AM EDT
[#41]
My wife is a BG, there's alot of don't ask don't tell that that goes both ways.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:09:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The chick working our precinct evidence room when I left got put in there because no one on her shift would work with her or back her up because she was a snitch.
View Quote

A property clerk that won't hesitate to snitch on people who steal property, and a property clerk that will get snitched out at lightspeed if she steals property. Yeah, I kinda like that idea.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:10:07 AM EDT
[#43]
"Lets get back to the center of the Bell Curve." I've been saying that for a Long time but it's not possible with the Liberals catering to the Fringe Loonies.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:14:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
When the Biden Federal Government passes their "reasonable gun control" confiscation or ban or whatever we will look to jerkoffs like Judd to say he will not enforce the laws on a local level because they are unconstitutional.

It will not go the way we want.

Judd should have called in the Deputy and tell him to shut the fuck up in this filthy political climate.  But he didn't do it.   Instead Judd grandstand he was a White Knight.

Fuck 'em.  You can't trust anybody in authority nowadays.
View Quote

If he had texted directly to Judd, that would have been possible. But after the informant went to the Lt and the Lt went to the Cpt it was too late at that point.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:17:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I have never been given the impression he’s anything but a loudmouthed opportunist from what I have read on here,admittedly all I know about him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking clown world.

I have never been given the impression he’s anything but a loudmouthed opportunist from what I have read on here,admittedly all I know about him.

This. A comment I heard frequently when I lived in Orlando that one of the most dangerous places in Central Florida was to be in between Grady Judd and a press conference.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:20:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Fucking clown world.
View Quote

Nope. He pretty much was all giddy at the thought of imprisoning anyone with a bumpstock and was eager for red flag laws.

He says lots of jingoistic shit to make the inbreds like him but deep down, well not really that deep, he is a JBT.

He is a classic case of folks that talk extra tough, are over compensating.

His AO is Florida man breeding ground infested with Meth.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:22:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
How many written threats by Antifa did this SO investigate?
View Quote

Not much Antifa in Polk County. It's pretty strongly pro Trump
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:20:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Read the comments in the YouTube video to see how far society in general has fallen.  Don’t bother commenting in strong opposition.  It will just get deleted.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:24:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Jesus Christ that guy is the NutnFancy of Sheriffs.  He takes would could/should be a short video and panders on and on and on and on......

If that dude ever pulled me over I'd be BEGGING him to just right the fucking ticket and let me be on my God Damn way.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:08:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I've been telling people how full of it Grady is for years now.
You want to know why elected officials have zero respect for us?
Because so many of us fall for their act.

View Quote
You have been here for 5 months!?

Oh, welcome back.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top