Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/25/2021 2:24:49 AM EDT
Well that didn't take long. They are already talking about unity and not having gridlock. Aren't you glad we voted for these cucks?

"Seventeen House Republicans, all of whom did not serve in the previous Congress, wrote a letter to President Joe Biden this week to express hope toward working together on behalf of all Americans despite any ideological differences between them.

"After two impeachments, lengthy inter-branch investigations, and, most recently, the horrific attack on our nation's capital, it is clear that the partisan divide between Democrats and Republicans does not serve a single American," wrote the Republicans.

The group of House freshmen included ten Republicans who voted in favor of objecting to the electoral college results from at least one state, including Congressman Madison Cawthorn (R-NC), the youngest House member, and Congressman Burgess Owens (R-UT). The group also included two members of Congress who voted to impeach former President Donald Trump: Congressman Peter Meijer (R-MI) and David Valadao (R-CA), who recently reclaimed a seat he held for several years beginning in 2013.

"The constituencies we represent showcase the variety of thought across our great nation. From Texas to California and from Oklahoma to New York, Americans are tired of the Republican gridlock and simply want to see leaders from both sides of the aisle work on issues important to American families, workers and businesses," they wrote.

"We hope to work with you to extend targeted, meaningful coronavirus relief for families and businesses, protect Americans with pre-existing conditions, strengthen and modernize our infrastructure, enforce our antitrust laws against emboldened technology monopolies, and restore our economy struggling in the aftermath of the coronavirus pandemic," continued the House GOP freshmen.

The House Republicans concluded: "We firmly believe that what unites us as Americans is far greater than anything that may divide us. In that spirit, we hope that we can rise above the partisan fray to negotiate meaningful change for Americans across the nation and maintain the United States' standing as the best country in the world."

The others who signed were Congresswoman Stephanie Bice (R-OK), Congressman Scott Franklin (R-FL), Congressman Carlos Gimenez (R-FL), Congresswoman Yvette Herrell (R-NM), Congresswoman Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY), Congressman Andrew Garbarino (R-NY), Congressman Barry Moore (R-AL), Congressman Jerry Carl (R-AL), Congresswoman Beth Van Duyne (R-TX), Congressman Jay Obernolte (R-CA), Congresswoman Young Kim (R-CA), Congresswoman Ashley Hinson (R-IA), and Congresswoman Marianette Miller-Meeks (R-IA). Furthermore, nine of the letter's seventeen signatories won their elections by flipping Democratic-controlled seats.

Biden has spent his first days in office signing a flurry of executive orders and taking executive actions designed to combat what his administration has called the four crises: the COVID-19 pandemic, the economic fallout, climate change and racial equity. "

Daily Wire link
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:37:02 AM EDT
[#1]
NO!  Refuse to work with the illegitimate man in any way.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:39:00 AM EDT
[#2]
There is only one political party.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:46:41 AM EDT
[#3]
"The constituencies we represent showcase the variety of thought across our great nation. From Texas to California and from Oklahoma to New York, Americans are tired of the Republican gridlock and simply want to see leaders from both sides of the aisle work on issues important to American families, workers and businesses," they wrote.

what.the.fuck.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:51:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Virtue signaling.  Doesn't matter since the democrats in the House are the majority and vote in lock step with Pelosi.  The republicans in the House are literally a non issue and might as well be flippin burgers at McD's for all the good they are.

The real concern is the Senate and how many will flip to convict Trump.  If 17 go over to the communists, this country is done and soon the trains will be rolling.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:54:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Stephanie Bice. What a liberal cunt.

(Not that Mark Wayne Mullin is any better).
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:58:07 AM EDT
[#6]
They'd have to be dumb to do so.
If they wait, they could potentially win the House in two years.
They need to put their feet down like a stubborn mule, just like other reps. did in Clinton or Obama administrations or the dems. did in both Bush administrations.
The liberal democrats are technically wrong on every issue.  Why would you compromise your morals/beliefs to deal with them?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:01:44 AM EDT
[#7]
I've seen this movie, it didn't end good.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:06:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Stephanie Bice (R-OK) Oklahoma City district...

Figures.

Buckle up.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:07:24 AM EDT
[#9]
"...Americans are tired of the Republican gridlock"

Jesus.  Thanks for buying into the Democratic propaganda and giving it legs.  Fucking idiots.  If you want to signal your "reasonableness" by offering olive branches to the Dems, that's fine.  Try not to reinforce their propaganda talking points when doing so, however.  The last time I checked, Dems were just as responsible for grid lock (which, by definition would require at least *two* parties pulling in opposite directions).  If you want to fall on your own sword, please do so without trying to stab the rest of us with it at the same time.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:07:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Fuck the Republican Party. Bunch of fucking losers. They are the Washington Generals, just playing their part.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:11:15 AM EDT
[#11]
All part of the unpinning from the political class from the "chattering" class.

There is but one party, the government party. And lots of "progress" is going to be made, 99% of it not beneficial to "us"
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:16:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Fuck that shit  Fucking traitors
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:24:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Fuckin traitors. They'll be on the left's chopping block at some point too whether they realize it or not.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:25:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Jesus.  Thanks for buying into the Democratic propaganda and giving it legs.  Fucking idiots.  If you want to signal your "reasonableness" by offering olive branches to the Dems, that's fine.  Try not to reinforce their propaganda talking points when doing so, however.  The last time I checked, Dems were just as responsible for grid lock (which, by definition would require at least *two* parties pulling in opposite directions).  If you want to fall on your own sword, please do so without trying to stab the rest of us with it at the same time.
View Quote

They aren't idiots, they are traitors, and they are getting well paid to spout that bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:34:00 AM EDT
[#16]
LOL...
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:34:07 AM EDT
[#17]
I see that Burgess Owens was the cosigner of that letter. WTF man
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:37:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Quite a few women in that group of manure.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:37:53 AM EDT
[#19]
I knew Owens was too good to be true.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:41:36 AM EDT
[#20]

I say this with the full acknowledgement that I reside within the Illinois Commune, but wtf Texas?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:45:16 AM EDT
[#21]
I often wonder if the orientation program for new govt employees and politicians includes a discussion that implies they have the choice to go along with "the program and profit" or end up on the wrong side of the "Hunger Games."
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:56:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I often wonder if the orientation program for new govt employees and politicians includes a discussion that implies they have the choice to go along with "the program and profit" or end up on the wrong side of the "Hunger Games."
View Quote

"No committee" = no bribes... er, um, I mean "re-election funds".
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:00:55 AM EDT
[#23]
The issues that they cited will require bipartisan action. Let's see if they're willing to oppose him on more fundamental and critical issues
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:12:39 AM EDT
[#24]
They could easily be saying what they need to say to get re-elected.  It is not as if any Republican voice will be heard in congress anyway.  We lost (they have control, even if it was stolen) - now we are expected to fuck off and die.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:15:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Looks like we got two in Alabama who need to one term congressmen.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:19:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Stephanie Bice. What a liberal cunt.

(Not that Mark Wayne Mullin is any better).
View Quote

Took her about one second to turn traitor.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:24:02 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm getting the strong impression that most of the Republican caucus as well of those in the Senate really just aren't getting where the base is right now. I don;t know WTF it is, whether being in the capitol building on 1/6 just freaked them out, but the disconnect between them and their constituents is even greater than usual.

These fucking morons are gonna get wiped the fuck out in 2022 if they don't start paying attention and cut this "unity" shit out. If we wanted unity with the Democrats then we'd all be Democrats.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:24:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Is it ok to say FGOP yet?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:26:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Is it ok to say FGOP yet?
View Quote
Absolutely.  Even in Alabama there are only a handful of repubs who deserve a reprieve.  The rest can eat a bag of dicks.  I'm done supporting traitors.  Bring on the patriot party or Maga party or whatever.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:27:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quite a few women in that group of manure.
View Quote

And you're surprised?

With friends like this, you don't need enemies. I'd rather have all three parties 100% Democrat. At least you know where you stand with them, instead of waiting to get knifed in the back at a random time by a fucking creep like Willard Romney
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:55:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Spineless shitheels.

Your constituents didn't elect you to work with Biden.  They elected you to oppose him.

Assholes.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:57:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Worthless fucks
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:01:32 AM EDT
[#33]
You can't spell uniparty without unity
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:03:31 AM EDT
[#34]
This is why we take back the republican party and stack a deep bench.  Primary the losers who dont represent the people.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:04:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm getting the strong impression that most of the Republican caucus as well of those in the Senate really just aren't getting where the base is right now. I don;t know WTF it is, whether being in the capitol building on 1/6 just freaked them out, but the disconnect between them and their constituents is even greater than usual.

These fucking morons are gonna get wiped the fuck out in 2022 if they don't start paying attention and cut this "unity" shit out. If we wanted unity with the Democrats then we'd all be Democrats.
View Quote

They know exactly where their base is...problem is they don't care.  They promise their constituents everything they want to hear to get elected, then once in office default to swamp creature for their own benefit.  The traitorous fvcks in the Congress and state legislatures willfully turned their backs on Trump because they wanted him gone as much as the Leftists.  The military brass wanted him gone.  The courts wanted him gone.  The Deep State runs BarterTown.    In the future, the only Republicans who win in the Dominion-controlled system will be fully vetted and approved controlled opposition to give the illusion of choice.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:04:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:04:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This is why we take back the republican party and stack a deep bench.  Primary the losers who dont represent the people.
View Quote

With what voting machines? The ones from Dominion?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:07:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't understand what they think it gets them. The media will still hate them. The Dems will take advantage of them. They screw over their constituents. What's the upside? Do GOP voters (soccer moms or whatever) believe the crap about unity and bipartisanship?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:09:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I don't understand what they think it gets them. The media will still hate them. The Dems will take advantage of them. They screw over their constituents. What's the upside? Do GOP voters (soccer moms or whatever) believe the crap about unity and bipartisanship?
View Quote

Like it or not, a lot of voters don't appreciate gridlock. They want to see both sides working together on issues
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:12:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Like it or not, a lot of voters don't appreciate gridlock. They want to see both sides working together on issues
View Quote

There's only so many days in the session. Every one they spend fighting about petty shit is another day they're not actively fucking the US. And vacation too. Congress is in DC too much. They should take more breaks.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:14:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Madison Cawthorn (NC-11)
Sexual Predator

A scathing public letter signed by more than 150 of Madison Cawthorn's former schoolmates at Patrick Henry College alleges that the Republican candidate engaged in "sexually predatory behavior," vandalism and lying as a student and is unfit for congress or as a representative of the conservative Christian school.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:15:43 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

what.the.fuck.
View Quote

In other words, we will knuckle under like quislings and suck demodick.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:15:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

$$$
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:23:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Right out of the gate proven Liars ! Shocking like anyone goes to Washington DC to help anyone but themselves. Used the people to fuck the people!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:24:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think they were coerced into signing that letter.  We want gridlock.  I want them protesting every fart in congress.  The Republic Party is dead to me.  We need a "platform-only" party; I don't care how you identify, but you had been sign on to a Constitutional platform with your blood or get primaried.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:27:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep. The 17 house members are just lying and nothing else than that. The real gridlock is entirely from the Democrats since they vote as a solid block on literally everything, it seems like the Dems are all hand picked to run for office and that their campaigns are paid for by rich Oligarchs who want puppets to vote their way once in office, nothing else explains the constant block voting that they do. Republicans are the ones who break rank at times and usually it's to stab GOP voters in the back like what McCain did with his Obamacare vote.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:30:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

what.the.fuck.
View Quote
The GOP are like battered wives. Notice how they call it "Republican" gridlock. They believe the media BS that it is our fault.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:33:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Any time you hear someone complain about "gridlock" you can bet it's a liberal whining about not getting their way.  

Same thing with the word "comprise."
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:57:52 AM EDT
[#49]

If you have to ask who is this in the photo...
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:59:43 AM EDT
[#50]
lay the trap, make the mark comfortable to be themselves, be their friend, get them to show all their cards then rip the suckers head off
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top