User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 2/21/2021 1:28:35 PM EDT
Today for example:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:33:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I live a few miles from Ft Sill and use their facilities as a retiree.  It is a culture shock every time I drive on that base.  
God help us if we every have another world war.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:33:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree with this statement.  If you can meet the set standards and want to be in the fight, I want you to have the opportunity.

18Z50....SFAS, we separate the wheat from the chaff.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:35:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I was at the VA this past weekend and for the first time in my life saw the most blatant tranny too

6inch heels, wig, bad makeup, tight clothes and the whole nine.

Quite a few groans from the ww2 and vietnam vets there...
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:36:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I agree with this statement.  If you can meet the set standards and want to be in the fight, I want you to have the opportunity.

View Quote
LOL - if only
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:36:33 PM EDT
[#5]
You choose a command who you are confident can execute your plan.  How is this surprising?
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#6]
She could break track for sure......
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:37:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

What are the standards?

Different sets for different sexes?  Who would you have loading artillery: a group of average men or a group of average women.  Be honest now.

Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:47:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Next SMA will be a woman.

Or someone who identifies as such.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I live a few miles from Ft Sill and use their facilities as a retiree.  It is a culture shock every time I drive on that base.  
View Quote

how so?
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:51:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:52:53 PM EDT
[#11]
China is going to crush us
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:53:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

What are the standards?

Different sets for different sexes?  Who would you have loading artillery: a group of average men or a group of average women.  Be honest now.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are the standards?

and that's before we get into the distraction and drama of having females in units of testosterone-filled, competitive, hard-charging males.

Females in an S1 or JAG office? Fine.

Females in an artillery battery or infantry company? Nope.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:54:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm scouting the rural areas around Ft Hood for a retirement home, once we leave El Paso on or about Sep 2022.

We're planning a trip this May to get the lay of the land.

One positive observation - I see more military age women shooting ARs and attending gun shows (pre Covid).

I also work with active duty women that own black rifles.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:56:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

and that's before we get into the distraction and drama of having females in units of testosterone-filled, competitive, hard-charging males.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are the standards?

Yep.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:56:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Interesting that "inclusion" excludes anyone who's opinion does not agree with policy...
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:57:28 PM EDT
[#16]
I'd ride in a tank with Lt Gable tho.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:58:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Time to learn Chinese.
View Quote

??
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:58:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Will they (women) be able to stand the gore of real combat is the question

Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:01:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are the standards?

Yep.

That ship has sailed. If the least politically correct President we're ever likely to have did nothing about women in combat arms, no one else is going to either.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:04:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:06:24 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote
WTF? She looks like a cabbage patch doll in that photo. Do you have other reference material?

If they can do the job, no fucks given. If the requirements for the job are diluted for the primary purpose of "diversity" then we're fucked. Driving a tank in training isn't the same as when someone is firing at you. That's the difference that will kill us.

I know several female helo pilots. No issues there and they knew if they are shot down that wasn't going to be pretty.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:06:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:07:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Interesting that "inclusion" excludes anyone who's opinion does not agree with policy...
View Quote

oh, you noticed that too....

Ever notice how Diversity excludes wypipo?

We have a local weekly newspaper for the black community in the southern part of the county, they brag on the front page about "look how diverse our staff is!" and the photos are ALL black people.  Yeah, that word; you keep using it. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:10:35 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

Put them on this little afternoon project... report back to me how it went....
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:11:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If they can do the job at the physical, mental, emotional, and leadership levels required to fight and win the nation's wars, no fucks given.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

If they can do the job at the physical, mental, emotional, and leadership levels required to fight and win the nation's wars, no fucks given.

FIFY

If the requirements for the job are diluted for the primary purpose of "diversity" then we're fucked. Driving a tank in training isn't the same as when someone is firing at you. That's the difference that will kill us.

we are so far past that point that we cannot even get an Uber back to that point.

We're gonna have to have a Task Force Smith situation with video of female POWs having bad things happen to them before Congress/WH will change their tune.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:13:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I had a female in my FAOBC at Sill in ‘91, she was a West Point grad. Not totally sure where she ended up, but IIRC she went to a MLRS Bttry or a training Bat.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:14:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/gmfxRWg.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I can tell you right now that at least one will be unable to help out because she's on pregnancy limited duty.

I was fairly neutral on female soldiers getting pregnant when I was on AD, but towards the end I saw it just fucking abused to get out of deployments, to get off work at exactly 1700 because "gotta pick up muh kids at the base daycare," to double her income by collecting BAH from multiple senior NCO babydaddies.  I've come around to the point of "if they get pregnant, throw them out."
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:16:34 PM EDT
[#28]
First proud/strong woman uses the term “...bad boy...” to describe something awesome.

Honk! Honk!
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:17:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I had a female in my FAOBC at Sill in ‘91, she was a West Point grad. Not totally sure where she ended up, but IIRC she went to a MLRS Bttry or a training Bat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I knew one a couple of years older than me, USMA grad.  She was put into FA when they still had females in rocket/missile units, then they canked that right after she was commissioned.  She spent all her time in TDA units.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:17:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

FIFY

we are so far past that point that we cannot even get an Uber back to that point.

We're gonna have to have a Task Force Smith situation with video of female POWs having bad things happen to them before Congress/WH will change their tune.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

If the requirements for the job are diluted for the primary purpose of "diversity" then we're fucked. Driving a tank in training isn't the same as when someone is firing at you. That's the difference that will kill us.

Not really....just when they integrate everything and they find out half the women in a squad are getting pregnant while deployed.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:17:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Reality is a tough master.  When things go hot SJW policies are gonna cost a lot of lives.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:20:15 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

One, three, two.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:20:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Not really....just when they integrate everything and they find out half the women in a squad are getting pregnant while deployed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY

females get pregnant while deployed, hasn't changed a thing.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:25:17 PM EDT
[#34]
As another poster said a couple days ago-

Sooner or later they’ll be used to enforce social policy. Whatever undermines mission readiness is a long term success for the nation.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#35]
The whole “if they can meet the same standards” fuck fuck excuse needs to stop.

The wominz don’t have the same standards and never will and it’s because they CANT.

It’s not hard to look up the different pass fail standards for each service.

Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:37:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

how so?
View Quote

Maybe I should have just said "shock"  Just my opinion based off of being on that base for the past 14 plus years since retiring.  

The new troops are tiny, my 5'2" wife pointed out how small a lot of the male trainees are now.  Seriously doubt they could carry/drag their fellow soldier anywhere if they needed help.
The amount of soldiers, especially females I see and hear in the hospital for BS reasons.  They don't pay any attention to a retiree sitting quietly in the corner and they openly talk about the various ways to get out of work/duty/etc., and they are fully aware they get special treatment being females.
Watching how the DI's tiptoe around the trainees, not wanting to offend or have some kind of complaint filed against them I guess.
The complete lack of military bearing even amongst regular troops.  Every time I go to the PX/commissary the way they grab ass, have trashed uniforms, not wearing a cover outside, its all so foreign to me.
The loud and proud and in your face gay soldiers take a bit to get used to.
I could go on but I am sure you get my meaning.  I am thankful we still have young people willing to volunteer but its just not the type of young people I guess I was expecting.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:39:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I can tell you right now that at least one will be unable to help out because she's on pregnancy limited duty.

I was fairly neutral on female soldiers getting pregnant when I was on AD, but towards the end I saw it just fucking abused to get out of deployments, to get off work at exactly 1700 because "gotta pick up muh kids at the base daycare," to double her income by collecting BAH from multiple senior NCO babydaddies.  I've come around to the point of "if they get pregnant, throw them out."
View Quote

I am there too. These modern whaaaamen want all the benefits of being a man and benefits of being a woman, but none of the responsibilities.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:39:29 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm not worried about PMCS because it's rare that an officer has time to do any of that, but does she even have the upper body strength to open the TCs hatch without aid of the loader or other crew member?

Don't bother asking why I pose this question.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:39:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Time to learn Chinese.
View Quote

the camp guards won't speak Mandarin
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:43:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

We have a local weekly newspaper for the black community in the southern part of the county, they brag on the front page about "look how diverse our staff is!" and the photos are ALL black people.  Yeah, that word; you keep using it. I do not think it means what you think it means.
View Quote

Just like their definition of "tolerance".
They've created and entire new language.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:46:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Some people don't know what managed decline looks like.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:50:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Some people don't know what managed decline looks like.
View Quote

No, and sadly they’re in the military and former (or current ) SF...
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:55:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Time to learn Chinese.
View Quote
I'l be happy if the Classes of 2022 can speak English

Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:57:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ah, yeahhhhh...Fort Hood and the Armor Battalion I was in.

Breaking Track and putting it back together.

I am sooooooo very glad I was a Never a Tanker.

Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:00:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Will they (women) be able to stand the gore of real combat is the question

View Quote
Been quite a few so far in 20yrs, unlike some on this website.

Just like every human they will be successful by their hard work or fail due to their lack of it.

Not a big fan of women in combat arms, but it's gonna happen no matter what.

I often wonder how many would perform carrying full kit, weapon and ammo up a hill in Afghanistan...seen some females do it and wonder how many non veterans on Arfcom would do.

Some can do it, many cannot.

People live and die by their choices, chose wisely.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:01:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Enjoy the decline. Why should the military be any different?
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:03:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm not worried about PMCS because it's rare that an officer has time to do any of that, but does she even have the upper body strength to open the TCs hatch without aid of the loader or other crew member?

Don't bother asking why I pose this question.
View Quote
And how heavy are the sabot rounds? Gals gonna need to hit the gym.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:07:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Real men don't advocate sending our wimminz off to war-God's wholesome creatures that were purpose-designed to give birth and nurture life.  WTF is wrong with people at any-let alone the most senior-level of military or political leadership that thinks this gender "equality" during armed conflict abroad is normal?

I remember CMC Al Gray and other service chiefs standing up and pushing back against this "women belong in combat arms" bullshit back in the late '80s when testifying before Congress.  Different breed of military officer back then.  Then again, Senators Kirstin Fucking Gillibrand and Tammy Fucking Duckworth didn't sit on the Senate Armed Services Committee, either.

The outcome of this unnecessary and asinine PC nonsense is not going to be pretty.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:07:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The sad part is when normalish people see something like that...it makes them think "really?"

Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:08:33 PM EDT
[#50]
View Quote
She looks like the tranny my cousin married .
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top