Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Bump
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 2:43:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Joker one here checking in from flat off his back. I apologize I'm not more present but every single thing is exhausting effort. For introductions Jordan is a very dear and trusted rescue friend she is former animal control officer of my county as well as a personal friend that I trust implicitly. There's no other way I would have signed over sole ownership of all of my dogs to her if I did not trust her what she has done is put the dogs go fund me under her 5013C personal dog rescue the reason for this is Simply because it's A5013C and I am not. Thit's not. This makes saving and managing the funds easier in the long run . There is no way I would have signed over sole ownership and complete control of all of my dogs to Jordan if I did not trust her completely. And I know I'm gonna do my best to post a pic.
View Quote

Sounds like the dogs are going to be well taken care of.  You take care of you man.  Your doggos want you back home so do whatever that take man.  Praying for you.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 9:56:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Bump
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 10:13:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Bump.

Link Posted: 4/26/2022 4:27:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Just talked to Jordan and she is having issues replying to messages on ARFCOM but said there is no prob providing her contact number to anyone interested in helping. I offered to contact local rescues to see if any dogs can be taken in which I will be doing once I get the pictures of the dogs that are still in need of homes/fosters and anyone else can do the same.

Once I get them or anyone else does try to update as many threads as you can.

Maybe update the OP with the pictures of the dogs that still need help?
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 4:49:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Bump
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 9:21:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Bump
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 12:27:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 2:08:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/27/2022 10:35:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Bump
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 12:04:57 AM EDT
[#14]
I wish I could take one.  I know that any dog in Joker's pack would be a gift.

*bump*

From the cat people.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 8:09:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Hello all!! I have no clue if I am doing this right or not , but I’m going to try!!
Joker1 Mark isn’t doing well he is still fighting for his life in the hospital in Ohio , I have moved all the dogs off his property, into homes , rescues and foster homes !! I wanted to thank everyone for all the kindness and prayers and all the donations!! I will be continuing marks dreams of saving dogs , but unfortunately I will be doing it through my rescue Chelsea’s 2nd Chance dog rescue, I will have a branch that I will dedicate to Semper Fi dog rescue for GSD and mixes so mark will always be apart of rescue no matter what !! Please forgive me for not being active on this site very often but as you can imagine, it’s been absolutely crazy the past few weeks! Please feel free to contact me on Facebook or you can try on here if you would like to help or just stay in touch with dog rescue!!   Leave no animals behind ????????
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 9:16:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Hello all!! I have no clue if I am doing this right or not , but I’m going to try!!
View Quote

You done just fine.  I think we all owe you thanks, you've been incredible.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 9:18:15 PM EDT
[#17]
You’ve done outstanding work, and are owed a lot from a lot of us!
And Billy is doing great, turning into a mommas boy.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 10:43:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top