Link Posted: 12/7/2018 8:51:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 2:40:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice...I've been eyeing the SPB077 and 063
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 8:48:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Trying to resist buying a 063. It's an incredible looking watch.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 4:00:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Just too stubby for me.

I’m cool with their vintage diver hands.

But overall,

I prefer a seconds hand that reaches at least the mid point of dials seconds hacks, or nearly touches chapter ring seconds hacks.

I and to have the damn Lume on the correct end of the seconds hand.

I want my minute hand to at least reach the second hacks and past the hour indices.

I want my hour hand to at least touch the hour incdices.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 11:23:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just too stubby for me.

I’m cool with their vintage diver hands.

But overall,

I prefer a seconds hand that reaches at least the mid point of dials seconds hacks, or nearly touches chapter ring seconds hacks.

I and to have the damn Lume on the correct end of the seconds hand.

I want my minute hand to at least reach the second hacks and past the hour indices.

I want my hour hand to at least touch the hour incdices.
View Quote
Most of these are my preferences also, but I’m not aware of many watches that have hour hands touching the markers. Examples of this?
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 12:29:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Look at a Seiko 6309.  Even with chapter ring instead of dial based seconds hacks, the seconds hand nearly reaches them. The minutes hand will come almost to the outer edge of the hour indices.  The hour hand will intersect the inner markers of some hour indices, and nearly touch the others.

The same will be for their classic type diver line.  And without the abortion of the seconds Lume on the wrong side.

You will see this on a vintage SM300.  It is like that on a Sub, SD, etc.

For some reason, others version have decided less functional, more stubby hands are in order.  Which is bad enough.

The Lume on the wrong end of the seconds however, is much more egregious.  Those responsible for that should have a cobra spitting venom in their eyes as a duck billed platypus stabs their testicles with venous heel spurs while being struck by lightning..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top